WK 3 (1-1) Alexander @ (0-2) Unioto

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

WK 3 (1-1) Alexander @ (0-2) Unioto

Post by ATownWarrior »

Alexander get put down in week two. i pesonally know nothing about Unioto. Who wins?

boilermaker
SE

Re: WK 3 Alexander @ Unioto

Post by boilermaker »

Arnos boys will win this contest.

ny_buckeyes60
Waterboy

Post by ny_buckeyes60 »

Alexander soesnt have any size from what i have seen. so there for i go with Unioto-21 Alexander-7 :twisted:

alexanderspartan
Waterboy

Post by alexanderspartan »

ny_buckeyes60 wrote:Alexander soesnt have any size from what i have seen. so there for i go with Unioto-21 Alexander-7 :twisted:

Yeah, you just don't like Alexander because your from Nelsonville! Or are you from York? You know what we do to boys from York, don't you? If not, you don't want to know. Anyway, the Spartans will win big over Uniooto!

NY BUCKS
All State

Re: WK 3 (1-1) Alexander @ (0-2) Unioto

Post by NY BUCKS »

Is that a threat? or you just cant get over the fact that alex is what0 -38 againt the buckeyes.

tazman
Riding the Bench

Post by tazman »

Not knowing much about Unioto other than their record, which is a poor deciding factor but oh well, i will go with Arno's boys to put a W in the Win column!
Good Luck Boys... and ps... buckey folks. Alexander has more size than you think. Not defending Alex because you know the 0 -38 thing. but you know it is what it is. we'll see friday night!
GO SPARTANS!!!!

Do-Your-Job
Riding the Bench

Post by Do-Your-Job »

Arno should have the troops ready. He always seems to have something up his sleeve.

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

i dont see alex winning to many agian this year i take unioto in this one.. cant wait till week 7 alex will suffer one of the biggest losses in history by 40 or 50 thats even with NY's 2nd string coming out in 3rd or 4th Q :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rut151
Freshman Team

Post by rut151 »

Alexander will suffer numerous defeats in football until there are two major changes in the school, first they need to elliminate soccer there will never be enough athletes in a school that size to support two fall multiple player sports and they need to have a consistant coaching staff that has the best interest of the kids in mind. All that being said, the football progam absolutely is in the toilet and the
Shermans will big!.
Arno does not have the metal ability to coach flag football.

rut151
Freshman Team

Post by rut151 »

Do-Your-Job wrote:Arno should have the troops ready. He always seems to have something up his sleeve.

We know where his head should be removed from

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

Post by sports mom 09 »

rut151----------Did Alex football coach do something to you to make you feel this way? I agree that there need to be changes there but doing away with the soccer program is not one of them. The soccer team has been something positive at that school over the years. Regardless of what sport the kids play, they do their best. Its about the kids and it seems that there are too many parent who stick their noses in and makes things worse. I think that Alex should mix up their plays a little bit and give other kids the oppurtunity to show their talent. Seems that over the years Alex football has always had one or two players that shine instead of using all they have. They may never been a super football team but I am pretty sure that those kids love the game and play their hearts out.....good luck Alexander Football for the rest of the season...

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

NY BUCKS wrote:Is that a threat? or you just cant get over the fact that alex is what0 -38 againt the buckeyes.

will be 0-39 after this year :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

unioto14 alex 0

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Goodluck Alex Trimble needs the points

:-D :-D

Old*rocket
JV Team

Post by Old*rocket »

alex by 2 tds

rut151
Freshman Team

Post by rut151 »

sports mom 09 wrote:rut151----------Did Alex football coach do something to you to make you feel this way? I agree that there need to be changes there but doing away with the soccer program is not one of them. The soccer team has been something positive at that school over the years. Regardless of what sport the kids play, they do their best. Its about the kids and it seems that there are too many parent who stick their noses in and makes things worse. I think that Alex should mix up their plays a little bit and give other kids the oppurtunity to show their talent. Seems that over the years Alex football has always had one or two players that shine instead of using all they have. They may never been a super football team but I am pretty sure that those kids love the game and play their hearts out.....good luck Alexander Football for the rest of the season...

All do respect mam, if Alex wants to ever compete in football then soccer has to go. You are absolutely right, it is about the kids. I'm just suggesting what would be best for the Alex kids in the future. Scrap boys soccer and get rid of a coach that will never have your kids best interest in mind.

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

wow this topic was not intended for ny fans to get on here and make fulls of themselves. but thats what it has become. bottom line is, that it is about the kids. if the kids want to play soccer then so be it. they wanna play football then great. after playing for arno for his first 3 years im convinced that he does have his head in the right place. you can get on here and put him down all u want but you know nothing about him. yea the football program still hasnt had a winning season in a long time, but none the less look what it has accomplished: winning the first two TVC games in history. beating trimble for the first time in i think 8 years. beating welston also for the first time in a while. yea small things, but a program has to start somewhere. and these milestones happened under the command of arno. the program will change, give it time. im excited to get on here and in a couple days and see how many more ny fans wanna make fools of themselves.

Grace22
Freshman Team

Post by Grace22 »

Good Luck Shermans :-D

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

Post by sports mom 09 »

Atownwarrior, Thank you!!!!! I agree totally with you. Just because Alex isn't a top football team in the league means nothing. These kids are giving all they have to make the program better in the years to come. I don't have a dog in this fight but I love the kids at Alex and I know that they give their all at whatever sport they are playing in. The girls proved that you can play two sports and go to state in both volleyball and basketball. There will come a day when the football program will be successful. The Alex kids work out all summer long and don't use anything to boost their size....Its all natural. Maybe that is why they don't match up with the likes of this one and that one. I think thats it great that kids don't focus on one sport throughout high school for that times flies by and they need to enjoy those years. Good luck Alexander Spartans football, I will support you through the rough times and the good times. You are winners.

Eers2U
Waterboy

Post by Eers2U »

Waterboy you are mistaken Alex beat you guys last year remember you used an ineligible player. By the way does your janitor/football coach still have to clean up puke in the school? At least Coach Arno has a college degree. Go Alexander!!!!!!!

Return to “Football”