WK 3 (1-1) Alexander @ (0-2) Unioto

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Eers2U
Waterboy

Re: WK 3 (1-1) Alexander @ (0-2) Unioto

Post by Eers2U »

Some schools win honestly some have to cheat. What category does your football program fall into?

Grace22
Freshman Team

Post by Grace22 »

Really glad to see that Unioto doesn't have all the critics! :lol:

alexanderspartan
Waterboy

Post by alexanderspartan »

Alexander wins this one. All you Nelsonville-York posters, keep it up. Just more bulletin board material for us to read before we put it on you.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

alexanderspartan wrote:Alexander wins this one. All you Nelsonville-York posters, keep it up. Just more bulletin board material for us to read before we put it on you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry didnt mean to laugh

goodluck in your game this week spartans

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

put it on us.. but it still wont help the fact youll be 39-0 after this year :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thi

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

Post by sports mom 09 »

any you wonder how anyone could dislike those wonderful buckeyes from Nelsonville. I have been around sports for many, many years and the reputation of the fan of Nelsonville have always been hot headed and degrading to other schools. Its a shame!!!!! Your day will come when you will be judges for your actions and words. HE will put you in your place. May the game on Friday against Unioto and Alexander be one of good sportsmanship. I hope all the players play well and do their best for both team. These are kids people.... I am pretty sure by the way you are acting this is a trait that was past down thru generations. I feel sorry for you. There is more to life then bashing a sports team with such harsh words.....Good luck to both teams

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

sports mom 09 wrote:any you wonder how anyone could dislike those wonderful buckeyes from Nelsonville. I have been around sports for many, many years and the reputation of the fan of Nelsonville have always been hot headed and degrading to other schools. Its a shame!!!!! Your day will come when you will be judges for your actions and words. HE will put you in your place. May the game on Friday against Unioto and Alexander be one of good sportsmanship. I hope all the players play well and do their best for both team. These are kids people.... I am pretty sure by the way you are acting this is a trait that was past down thru generations. I feel sorry for you. There is more to life then bashing a sports team with such harsh words.....Good luck to both teams

making a pridiction is not bashing.. and u alex fans are just as bad ive heard alot from alex fans that was not good

theirs no bashing going on just getting fired up over football

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: get a grip its going to be ok guys

Leonidas
Waterboy

Post by Leonidas »

Ok back to the original topic Alexander vs. Unioto I think that if alexander shows up ready to play and aren't flat like last week they should win this one but it all depends on which alex team shows up. Also for you Coach Arno bashers his top priority is the kids so maybe you should actually know the guy before you start bashing him.

Go Spartans!!!!

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

i completely agree with going back to the orginal topic. if u wanna place a prediction then be my guest. dont get on here and put players or people down. (not saying there has been any putting down.) i do think that u need to do some research to find out what kind of a person arno is. he is a caring person/coach. two years ago one of my best friends' mom died in the middle of two-a-days. the funeral took place the saturday morning after the first game. he and i got together and decided to surprse my friend by signing the winning game ball from week one (he was unable to play in the game). and take it up to the funeral and give it to him, so not only did he go up. but instead of our normal saturday practice he took the team up to the funeral. now that doesnt sound like a lot but it meant a lot to my friend. that doesnt sound like a bad person to me.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Ny did not start the DEBATE go look on the nelsonville topic and see who started the crap,And came over here to hide.

Leonidas
Waterboy

Post by Leonidas »

NY BUCKS wrote:Ny did not start the DEBATE go look on the nelsonville topic and see who started the crap,And came over here to hide.

I agree NY didn't start but that doesn't give you the right to bash arno. Also alexanderspartan how about you stop talkin about what happend last year and stop talkin trash about week 7 because you know what it is only week 3 we still have a while you should focus on alexander vs. unioto for now

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

YOU^^^^^^^ said what gives you the right.If u can find where I BASHED ARNO? Put it on here. Until then move on!!

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Good luck from Tomcat land. Your boys played a hard fought football game last Friday and I look for them to win this Friday against Unioto.

LEROY
Freshman Team

Post by LEROY »

I pick Alexander in a win over Unioto this week. Good luck to both teams--stay injury free.

rut151
Freshman Team

Post by rut151 »

Newflash for the Alexander cry babies, the freshman player that was ineligable for the two blowout games that he played in. He was eligable for the Alex game. So the woood shedding you took was good either way.

As for the soccer mom, you may want to consider a different sports thread, obviously you don't know much about football or a coaching system. Your school has ran off or fired numerous good coaches simply because they did'nt kiss the right butt. Arno is snake, his true colors will show soon enough. He is not the type of role of individual that should be coaching your kids. :(

alexanderspartan
Waterboy

Post by alexanderspartan »

Hey, why don't all you fools from York read Eer's 2 You's post. At least we have enough class not to have some janitor coaching our football team.

spartacat
Freshman Team

Post by spartacat »

Back to the topic, once again. I believe that the guys from Alexander can get the job done tonight.

Good Luck Spartans! :-D

panthermama
Waterboy

Post by panthermama »

I jumped on this to read because of Unioto. But now I have a question. Why all the controversy over a janitor who coaches? Being a janitor is an honest job. Several people have commented on his occupation. I have seen coaches who were teachers brought up on drug charges. Who is to say that one person who has a degree is a better person than someone who doesn't. If someone is working an honest job, and is a productive part of society who cares. I would take a janitor over several of the coaches my son has had.

sports mom 09
Freshman Team

Post by sports mom 09 »

As for the soccer mom, you may want to consider a different sports thread, obviously you don't know much about football or a coaching system. Your school has ran off or fired numerous good coaches simply because they did'nt kiss the right butt. Arno is snake, his true colors will show soon enough. He is not the type of role of individual that should be coaching your kids.

rut151-------------I am not a soccer mom...I am a proud Alexander Parent that knows more then you think about football. Just because I am a female doesn't mean that I know nothing of the sport. I know less about soccer but I do know that these kids at Alex are doing what they love to do, regardless as to whether it is football or soccer. Some schools are great in ONE sport and OUR school has been good at THREE SPORTS. (Volleyball, Basketball and Soccer) What does that tell you about the athletic ability at Alexander High School. I know these kids and I know Coach Arno and he is a great guy. All around great person...There is not a person on this earth who is perfect in everyway. There are many who think they are... I have decided to not post anymore cause it is a waste of time and energy to talk with someone who is.....whatever.
Good luck to both teams tonight at Unioto. Play hard, show good sportsmanship...You are WINNERS regardless of the results

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

Oh , Yes please Stop and by the way, I hear that the DEAR ABBY site is back up and running! BYE BYE

Return to “Football”