Coal Grove (0-2) @ Valley (2-0)

Who takes it?

Total votes: 0

fuzzhead
SEOP

Coal Grove (0-2) @ Valley (2-0)

Post by fuzzhead »

After hearing of Valley's exploit at Rock Hill last night, I don't see why they can't beat the other OVC teams on their schedule. Coal Grove has been very sluggish, losing two games that they could have and maybe should have won.
Any thoughts?

2trap_4ever
S

Re: Coal Grove (0-2) @ Valley (2-0)

Post by 2trap_4ever »

If Valley is as good as it sounds then this should be easy for them. I am a Hornet fan 100 percent, but when your o-line that has the size to knock any d-line around just can't and your quarterback has duct tape on his fingers when he should be throwing it I don't see how we can beat anyone. The past two weeks have been very sad in my eyes, we have played two games that we should have won and everytime we go on an offensive drive something goes wrong. I truely do not believe its the offense instead its the players. Now I don't want to talk bad about my team but something or someone needs to light a fire under them.

SportsMom
Freshman Team

Post by SportsMom »

your quarterback can't do anything-passing or handing off-if your o line don't give him time to do it! tape or no tape!!!! It's not automatically the qb's fault when a team looses a game!! it's a whole team effort!!!!!
Cg d line needs too tuffen up!!!!! actually they need size on the line instead of on the sideline!!!!
Cg boys need to act like they want this!!

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

SportsMom, I agree with you, esp the part about the d line, our big boys need to toughen up and play a little defense as well as offense(if that is what they call what they do). The last two weeks I have watched our quarterback and running backs get taken down in the backfield and what do you see with our line, they are just standing there looking around. They really need to hit their blocks and stay with it until the whistle blows. There is no sense in a line this big getting beat on eveyplay.

I will be at the game tomorrow cheering for my Hornets, I hope they win and if the line can do what they should be doing with their size then we have a chance.

SportsMom
Freshman Team

Post by SportsMom »

CG's big boys do need to toughen up!!! there's no sense in them being on the sideline on defense!!! The o-line really needs to get tough!!! Brammer and Delawder and Sparks have been so banged up the last 2 games!!! They still have over a half a season to go!!!! The line should want to protect them!! and make them last the season!!!!

CG has the talent to get the job done if the coaches would get their head in it and make the kids do what they're suppose to do!! (and better play callen-from the coaches)

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Return to “Football”