Gallia Academy @ Ironton

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Gallia Academy @ Ironton

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Jottings wrote:Tigertownturkey...

Where's the best place for us to park this evening?

Understand GAHS-4-Ever and his two buddies will be eating at the K of C around 5 p.m.

Since all the construction is going on around the Tank, do you have any suggestions? I'm OK after double hip operation in July of '07, but GAHS-4-Ever has problems with his legs.

Hope the latest storm holds off until after the game.

park in the church parking lot right across from the visitors gate which is now located behind the goal post by the scoreboard, short stroll across the street.....2 bucks.........

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

GO TIGERS GO
GO TIGERS GO
GO TIGERS GO

HIT SOMEBODY

T - I - G - E - R - S

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

I am not sure why Gahs is such an underdog. Sure they just got by Athens and Point, but what does that have to do with Ironton?
I mean, where are the common opponents to figure that one out with?
Maybe Ironton scrimmaged Point? I dunno, but even if they did, that shouldn't really be a factor.
I am looking forward to a hard hitting, cleanly officiated, ballgame with The Blue hopefully coming out on top. :)

gotigers
Freshman Team

Post by gotigers »

GalliaGrad78 wrote:I am not sure why Gahs is such an underdog. Sure they just got by Athens and Point, but what does that have to do with Ironton?
I mean, where are the common opponents to figure that one out with?
Maybe Ironton scrimmaged Point? I dunno, but even if they did, that shouldn't really be a factor.
I am looking forward to a hard hitting, cleanly officiated, ballgame with The Blue hopefully coming out on top. :)

Ironton has alot of talent and experience back and Gallia is young and inexperienced (in the eyes of your own people). That is most likely the justification.

Last year I was very impressed with the "guts" that the Blue Devils showed against us. Not only coming back, but doing so with a MASH unit of back-ups and fill-ins. That is why I root for the Blue Devils except this week.

GO TIGERS!!!

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

I am gonna enjoy this game. The Tigers will win big and think they are "back". Gallia will lose BIG. A pretty good night of football I think.

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

2old wrote:I am gonna enjoy this game. The Tigers will win big and think they are "back". Gallia will lose BIG. A pretty good night of football I think.

2odd has "TIGER ENVY"!!!!!

NUFF SAID...................................

Mouth's Better Half
Varsity

Post by Mouth's Better Half »

Hey 2old ,
Come and join us. Unfortunately my Dad won't make it tonite you can sit by me.I have an extra ticket!

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

JChipwood thanks!!!For telling the truth,they will keep editing your posts,because someone does not want the truth to come out ,but it will in do time :!: ;-)watch the Gallipolis news paper !!!

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

Good luck to the boys and coaches tonight! I'm looking for a big "W" for the Tigers tonight and I hope everyone has a safe trip to and from the game!! Go get em' T-I-G-E-R-S!!!!

BLUEDEVILFAN6
Riding the Bench

Post by BLUEDEVILFAN6 »

gahs4ever wrote:While GAHS has a large senior class that got more playing time on Friday nights last year due to all the injuries (MASH unit aptly describes us then), we have a comparably small junior class with 19 sophomores who have some who are ready for prime time already. I think the Devils will do better than most of the "experts" on here predict. but just as Ironton took some lumps with their outstanding sophomore class last year and should now reap the benefits as juniors, I think GAHS is only going to get better over the next several years.

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!! LOOK OUT !!

GO BLUE!!!

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

ironton 42-17

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Will have to listen to this game on the radio if its on. But,if Tom/Jimbo start their bashing of the referee's it will be switch off. Then I'll have to find out the results later on SEOP.

Good luck to both teams.

Good sportsmanship is the best winner and you always find it at the Gallia/Ironton game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Tom Young and Jimbo Miller on 99.5

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Ironton 14-0 end of 1st.

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

21-0 Ironton mid 2nd qtr.

Too many TO's on the Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

28-0 Ironton. Grandkids showed up so I have to turn off the radio.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

"I don't see how anyone can judge! When you have know clue what went down.Only my son and I knows, and the coaches.and saying not having love or passion for the game is wrong!!!We both love the game,If anyone knows me they know the time and long hours.I have put in with both of my kids growing up. This was not a good out come,but don't judge when you don't know what happen !!! He will be playing next year,I was told today that 2 coaches from other schools, said we will welcome him to there team next season."WELCOME"that word sounds good."

Well spoken from a pround parent.. We do not know why this player retired from play and may he be blessed..

At this point in the game, and gallia fumbling left and right, leading to a half-time 30 point plus lead by Ironton, maybe he just had that gut feeling " that a positive change was coming!!!...

Transfer to Ironton , if you want the best coaches in the S.E.O.A.L., and possibly the STATE, plus the best newly conditioned athletes and humble fans!!!, we would love to have you... COME ON DOWN!!!
Last edited by Tjhtygeverve on Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

when are you going to start playing the right players you left a big hitter at home !!! he would of helped big time, you best forget the politics !!! your going to get someone killed!!! all jokes aside!!! :|

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

tjhtygeverve!!! 6'2 230 325 bench 4.8.5 is caught up in this b/s you might see him!!!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

bballin......
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME...LINEMAN, TAKCLE OR A DAMAGING FULLBACK...LUTZ WOULD FIT HIM IN SOMEWHERE AND BE QUITE SUCCESSFULL WHERE EVER HE LANDS... LUTZ WILL PLACE HIM PERFECTLY WHERE HE BELONGS!!!! BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE HE CAN DO IT ALL...

Return to “Football”