Fairland 14 @ Tolsia 21 Final

earp
S

Re: Fairland 14 @ Tolsia 21 Final

Post by earp »

Hey all I am concerned about right now is keeping this teams confidence up for the conference.We still have something to play for here!Its kinda funny the one friday I probably wont have to work is the friday we dont have a game. :aaaaa17

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Clayton I could be your campaign manager. :-D Earp it must be a conspiracy to keep you away. :122246

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

Post by highlightreel25 »

Listen!!!!!!! I have nothing against the new staff at all, I understand them running the offense of a decade ago cause thats what they are used to and know how to run best and that shows at some point every friday night. I also love them running the spread a little too cause that is what the players are most used to. All in all I'm saying that we were giving wilcoxon his time to turn this program around and he has this program goin in the right direction. Snyder and company are and will continue to get this program goin in the direction it needs to be going. Give them time as Wilcoxon had and this team will be perfectly fine. By the way the defense is a lot stronger this year as well. Goodluck to Wilcoxon and the middle school team and good luck to Snyder and company at the high school level. Both have had great seasons so far and just hope they can continue that.

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

earp
S

Post by earp »

AMEN! Higlightreel!I hope everyone is a winner at the end of the day!And Red there is no conspiracy,I just always have to work! :aaaaa85But hey if youre campaign manager you have to stay in the entire game,You cant get the gate in the 1st quarter! :razz:

someoverkill
JV Team

Post by someoverkill »

Why on earth would Fairland be "open" in football? That is crazy! With other teams begging for teams to play? So you fire your coach, go winless thus far and now you dont have a game this week? You all must be loaded with money up there in Dragonland?!

earp
S

Post by earp »

They looked everywhere for a game.Had Green on the schedule but there was some question as to whether or not they were going to have a team or not,"It ends up they did"Even called a team in Virginia about a game!

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Earp I would run but I have a sorted past. :122245 Mom told me I had to behave myself this year or else but she said that before. :lol: At least last time I got a free pepsi and Michael stayed in the game.

buckeyes41
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyes41 »

u know, only having 9 games this year hurts!!!!! I've heard people say that it was only Green! it still hurts. these boys r now sitting and watching this week while rock hill and others r out there getting better. u can say they tried but the bottom line is I heard straight from the coaching staff that they could've played some teams but since they knew how good these teams are they didn't want nothing to do with them. I feel for these seniors, getting cheated out of a game their last year. also as far as everyone saying how much better our def. is this year?! well maybe they r holding teams to lower points but u still have to put more points on the board than the other team last I checked. so know matter how much better u think they r deffensively, it's still to many points if u can't score. maybe the coaches need to figure out how to game plan a second half defensively. dont think other team coaches aren't making adjustments at halftime. we need to do the same.

sportsnut mom
Freshman Team

Post by sportsnut mom »

We aren't playing but a bunch of us are going to cheer for Michael and the Tigers at Logan tonight!!! I'd rather be watching the Dragons but it didn't work out.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Ya I hope they win!Gonna be a tall order for Ironton tonight though.Have fun with that drive there! ;-)

Return to “Football”