Alexander @ Federal Hocking 9-19

freethrow
Varsity

Re: Alexander @ Federal Hocking 9-19

Post by freethrow »

Wow I heard he quit or was run off but didn't know for sure. In the middle of the season and no AD. Doesn't this now fall under the Principal until filled? I'd say he got tossed into the fire and didn't realize what he was getting into. You can't do that job part time and Federal should have known that. It's to bad all you hear or read about Federal Hocking and now Nelsonville is so negative. You can't pick up a paper with out them being on the front page.

I still say Lancers big in this one. Good luck to the Lancers.

tommygnosis
Riding the Bench

Post by tommygnosis »

fed hock got lucky last week

Alexander 36-28

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

Why should the PEOPLE from Federal Hocking apologize for something that we have no control over?? I understand he QUIT...
No I agree the job is not a part time job by any means but he CHOSE to do it in the first place. No one twisted his arm and made him take the job. Speaking of stirring...thats all YOU are doing by posting that on this forum.

Now...Mama and Papa Tate...bring on the ICE CREAM...!!!

To quote GW "ROLL baby ROLL"

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Lancer_Fan wrote:
To quote GW "ROLL baby ROLL"

Actually that phrase was originated by Danny J. Hall of Coolville Ohio. He owns the copyright and we have to send him $1 everytime it's used. You can pay him at the game on Friday. He prefers cash, no large bills.

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

I guess I will take my wallet Friday night with lots of ones....

Danny J Hall.... I had him for Drivers Ed WAY back in the day.... him and that blasted hat he had in the back window of the car....

lancerland
Waterboy

Post by lancerland »

Glad to see that the lancer faithfuls are going to be tailgating. Seems like most believe that FH football is one of the weakest teams in the league. When they played last week and won HUGE then some changed their tune. The topic is will Alex win or FH win? My opinion is FH in a close one. The offense of FH will again triumph over Alex and the defense will wear them down. Heard from the FH fans on the sidelines last week that the St Peters Chanel players did not want to play in the second half last week. They said the FH defense was TOUGH and they had had ENOUGH. As Danny J Hall always says Roll Baby Roll this week Lancers. I will pay him friday with food at the tailgate party. Hope the former AD can find those flags. Good luck to both teams and hope for good health for all.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Looks like Hall's royalities are up to at least 3 bucks.

Roll Baby Roll

Ooops. 4 bucks...

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

GW - I'll be happy to cover you.......at least on this one!!!!!! LOL!

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Thanks buddy. I'll pay you back as soon as the Eagles lands around the 1st of the month.

JayKay
Riding the Bench

Post by JayKay »

Fed Hock will defeat Alex Friday night. It should be a good game, but if Fed Hock continues to play as a team, they will be incredibly hard to get around. I agree with another poster who said Torrence is finding his stride. I thought that was evident last Friday. Beating St. Peter's was a tough, mental challenge that these young men rose to. They are definitely on a roll. I look forward to watching them claim another victory Friday night! Good luck lancers!!

tazman
Riding the Bench

Post by tazman »

tommygnosis wrote:fed hock got lucky last week

Alexander 36-28

OH MY LANTA!!!! you MUST be joking.
that was the absolute best game Federal Hocking has played in the last two years. HANDS DOWN!

Also, contrary to what you may have heard about St. Peters Channell, they were absolutely horrible if they played normal that night! They were just down right afraid.

Fed on top in the battle for the SPACER!

FED- 28
ALEX-14

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Just curious. How many years in a row has FH won the SPACER? I'm thinking 5 but I'm not sure...

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I'll take Matt Wright and his compradre's in this one. Fed Hock's band of pistollero's and their domination take this game. Will certainly be a fun one to watch!!

GW - Kick in with your comments, since I've spiced it up a little, if you wish!

lancerfan16
Waterboy

Post by lancerfan16 »

tommygnosis wrote:
fed hock got lucky last week

Alexander 36-28
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear you must have lost your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If the Lancers was winning on only luck.....then we are the LUCKIEST school in Athens County right now!

I guess we will continue our lucky streak tomorrow because the Lancers will win by at least three touchdowns! :122249

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

If Feds win was all Luck last week thats fine but , They wont need any luck this week beating up on the Spartans . Fed wins by 3 tds

Go TVC Hocking..

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

Go LANCERS!!!

JJ Hale
JV Team

Post by JJ Hale »

Good Luck Spartans!

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

I know that its true now...Federal Hocking is THE best team in Athens County! Has to be true...I heard it on the radio!! A Nelsonville station at that!!! Said by an Alexander graduate!! GO LANCERS GO!!!!

athenswreslingmom
Riding the Bench

Post by athenswreslingmom »

Good luck to both teams, but I look for Fed Hocking to take this one.

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

The Spacer cup :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

Return to “Football”