WK 5 Vinton County @ Athens

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Re: WK 5 Vinton County @ Athens

Post by Ted Striker »

Mrs. Booster:
(My apologies, in advance.)

Had I known you were/are a woman, I would not have handled the situation the way I did. No offense, but you portrayed yourself as a man would; arrogant, witty, and to be honest, quite disrespectful. The disrespectful attribute being the main reason for my assumption that you are a man. Women in Vinton County must just have better manners, silly me.

If you'd be so kind as to tell me which business you own, I'll make sure not to spend my "dirty" Vinton County money at your establishment.

Not that I have to justify myself to you, but I am a student at Ohio University. I'm employed, as well. My parents have me taken care of, and yes, they are both from Vinton County, have college degrees, employed, and are very successful. Whew! I hope that met your standards of living! I'll lose countless hours of sleep knowing how I obviously upset you...

As far as your comment about the economic status of Vinton County, I have lived in both Vinton County and currently Athens County. I'll admit, Vinton Countians, as a whole, are not as wealthy as Athenians. However, Vinton Countians are the poster board for morality compared to the citizens of Athens County (that I have met). Jobs come and go, but you will always have a pompous aroma, and an attitude that says, "My poop don't stink, in fact it has diamonds in it." Get over yourself, please. It's really quite nauseating.

Back to the game. Was there a JV game played?

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

Oh, wait a second. My "issue" with women is referring to the slander I threw at you. Nope. No issues with women, just you and your typical Athens arrogance.

Good luck to the student athletes for both Athens and Vinton on Friday night. I hope for an injury free night, and hopefully a Vinton County victory.

Coach Skinner
Freshman Team

Post by Coach Skinner »

Athens freshmen defeat Vinton tonight 48-0. All kids played and played a lot for the Bulldogs. The Vikings had trouble mounting much offense, but made some terrific hits on defense.
Touchdowns scored by Mitch Rider, Chris Russell, Cody Mack, Michael Sams - PAT's scored by Nick Stanley, Mitch Rider, and Chris Russell.
I hope the nice weather holds out so all can come out and enjoy the game. The field is in pretty good shape, for our field this time of year anyway, thanks in large part to Paul and his crew.
It was almost cool enough out tonight to feel like real football weather.

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

Coach Skinner,
Yes, it was a bit chilly at the game wasn't it? Athens' freshman looked very good. Kudos to the players and Coaches. Our freshman seemed to just be going through the motions. No emotion whatsoever. Why was the game played in Chauncey?

Mrs Stereo Booster:

If you can read, which judging by your previous post you cannot, I stated that I live currently in Athens County. Follow me here, it gets tricky. If Ted Striker lives in Athens County, that means he no longer lives in Vinton County. Thus, "I moved out of Vinton County."

Associate Program! Funny! :lol: You never answered any of my questions. To be honest, I really don't care. I just like getting a rise out of people who think they are superior to others.

Bulldog Booster 79. Is the 79 your age? Ohio University might have had associate degrees in business when you were my age, (before electricity). How rough were the buggy rides down Court Street?

Bow Chicka Wah Wow.

Coach Skinner
Freshman Team

Post by Coach Skinner »

Ted,

My guess, and it is only a guess, was that there was a varsity soccer contest at the high school. The Chauncey field is kind of a cool setting though, and the field is in pretty good shape.My son and I were talking on the way home about some of the VC kids that he has competed with over the years who were not on the VC team. Joey Batey and Holsinger for example, do they not play fb or are they only playing on the jv and or varsity team. Devon Sharp for us is only playing on the jv team and serving as the varsity backup quarterback.

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

Coach,

Joey Batey plays significant minutes for the varsity team at linebacker and Wide receiver. He might actually start. Dustin Holsinger elected to not play football this year.
The Chauncey field was a pretty neat place, and well kept.
Who was in the backfield tonight for the Bulldogs? They were impressive.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

This Vinton County - Athens game if not careful could turn into another TVC rival game.
Good Luck & Good Health to both.

Coach Skinner
Freshman Team

Post by Coach Skinner »

I figured as much about Joey. I will watch for him tomorrow night. Our fullback is Mitch Rider. A great blocker and hard runner who has become a monster hitter at inside linebacker. Our tailbacks are Michael Sams and Christopher Russell. All of those kids will probably be playing on Friday nights next season. Russell was a move in this year from Trimble and he is a dandy. A real bonus to a class that already has had a lot of success. Seth Stalder also ran really well during the fourth quarter.

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

They played very well. They also seem like respectable young men.

Gib25
Varsity

Post by Gib25 »

We played at the Chauncey field due to the Varsity soccer match being played on the high school field. This group is fun to watch.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Our freshmen class has been disseminated. Joey Batey and Luke Thompson are playing Varsity, Dustin Ousley has a broken hand, Dustin Holsinger has decided to concentrate on basketball, Asa Brewer also a hold out, and of course, the best player I have ever seen at that age went south.

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

Ted Striker, don't waste your time on Bullcrap Booster 79 as she is anything but a class act!!!!!

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

So you were there...... That explains that smell.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Ted Striker wrote:So you were there...... That explains that smell.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bringdanoise
Riding the Bench

Post by Bringdanoise »

Freshman scores mean almost as little as the posts from Bulldog Booster. I cannot wait to look on here tomorrow and see the great posts from Booster. Oh wait I bet booster is the type to just stay off line for a few days and try to act like this was all a bad dream.

JJ Hale
JV Team

Post by JJ Hale »

Duh! Let Go Vkings, I mean Vinkgs, I mean....duh.....V.C.

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

Yeah! Hear Wee Goe Vickings, Hear We Goe! Clap Clap! It gonna be a big differnce comin' to da big city to watch some good ole fashion foozeball!! :lol:

WarriorBoy
Riding the Bench

Post by WarriorBoy »

If the Bulldogs cannot get a "W" then, wwwweeeeellllll, they are looking at another looooooog finish to the season. About 10 p.m. tonight will the Athens faithful be able to tell what the last five games hold for them. I hope that Athens has a good weekend and win #1.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Go Vikes!!!!...This rivalry sure is getting heated up quick!!!!

godsgeneral
Freshman Team

Post by godsgeneral »

Best wishes to the Vikings!

Return to “Football”