WK 6 Athens at Alexander

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Re: WK 6 Athens at Alexander

Post by loyaldevilfan »

I don't know anything about the Alexander team... Athens IMO is better this year than last and is making strides to get even better... I would like to see more Athens fans come out and support their team... We played them in the first game of the season and I thought we brought more fans than they had... This Athens team is a fine bunch of young men.. The showed great sportsmanship and they plyed hard...Good luck to both teams and I hope this is an injury free game...

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

Spartanman88 wrote:
buckeyeguy wrote:I WILL TAKE ATHENS IN THIS ONE.... ENJOY THE GAME SPARTANS BECAUSE NEXT WEEK YOUR IN LINE FOR YOUR YEARLY SPANKIN :oops: :-D :122245 :lol:

We will be ready for you guys so that means your guys will be getting your yearly spankin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you make no sense , alex has never beat NY so it would not be called a yearly spankin duh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: besides every one knows it will happin ..it would take alex to have to team up with another team to have a chance :lol: :lol: :lol: like a handicap football game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joedirt
Freshman Team

Post by Joedirt »

Low blow buckeyeguy about the handicapped,your a better person than that,I just know it.I'm sure you mean no harm on that remark right? Any how it almost happened in 1995,but it didnt',Gosh darn it, me and some friends were ready to tear down the goal post until the punt block,fumble TD. Crap that still stings to this day,we had ya! 8)

Billybobb
Waterboy

Post by Billybobb »

Alex big in this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: go try comedy

tazman
Riding the Bench

Post by tazman »

I am going to say its a tough battle for both teams.
Both are in the same conference and are looking to roll the other!

I am going to have to go with the Spartans in a close one.

ALEX - 21
ATHENS- 14

rut151
Freshman Team

Post by rut151 »

The Bulldogs are much better up front.

Athens 21
Alex 7

Coach Skinner
Freshman Team

Post by Coach Skinner »

Nelsonville TV Cable with be there . I figure there will be a radio station there as well. Should be one of the more exciting games of the week. I wish it were Friday.

admar
Riding the Bench

Post by admar »

spartanpride wrote:buckeyegay, you should stick to the Nelsonville threads! Look for the Spartans to take this one. This will just be a warm up while they're getting ready for the butt whipping they are going to dish out next week.

BEWARE!!!!! I believe this is someone nasty under a different name.....Alexanderspartan

Spartanman88
Waterboy

Post by Spartanman88 »

bulldog0909 wrote:athens offense has finally come around, the D was there and they just needed to execute on offense, if they would have done that earlier in the year,i see a completely different record,but thats not the case,alexander comes in with a big head in this one,and tope has a field day,28-7

What D when I was at the Athens vs Meigs game the meigs ran right threw them on offense and defense. Go Red and Black

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

I think Athens will suprise alot of people this game....

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

i am starting to think that you are alexander spartan. im not going to say that banning him was appropriate, but his post were getting out of hand. even as a fellow alexander supporter i was tired of him beating a dead horse.

Joedirt
Freshman Team

Post by Joedirt »

ATownWarrior wrote:i am starting to think that you are alexander spartan. im not going to say that banning him was appropriate, but his post were getting out of hand. even as a fellow alexander supporter i was tired of him beating a dead horse.

Its him ATown,easy to figure out,I think he was the one who took care of the jock straps back in the 90's from what I heard.
:aaaaa8

gocubsgo
Waterboy

Post by gocubsgo »

I can't take anything away from Chapman or Lawson, they are both highly talented players. They will have their time in this game. But I'm gonna take Athens in a close one. Athens defense is pretty stout, and the offense will suprise some people. If you haven't seen Trey Harris play quarterback, he is a major upgrade, and should have gotten the opportunity sooner. Athens 20 Alex 14

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

gocubsgo wrote:I can't take anything away from Chapman or Lawson, they are both highly talented players. They will have their time in this game. But I'm gonna take Athens in a close one. Athens defense is pretty stout, and the offense will suprise some people. If you haven't seen Trey Harris play quarterback, he is a major upgrade, and should have gotten the opportunity sooner. Athens 20 Alex 14

my thoughts exactly. with Harris slingin the ball and Tope running it, the bulldog offense is one to be reckoned with in the TVC.

4theKids
Freshman Team

Post by 4theKids »

Good luck doggies.

Hey, where is lil 93bulldog been hiding?
figured he would be back up around 1000 posts by now....

Return to “Football”