WK 6 Meigs @ Warren

air4ce1
Freshman Team

Re: WK 6 Meigs @ Warren

Post by air4ce1 »

runhallerun wrote:Maybe give S. Wellspring the ball and make a block or two????

Are you saying that the O-Line hasnt been making blocks??? Because I would have to say that the O-line is the best it has been at warren in quite sometime. Against Zanesville warren rushed very well in the 1st 3 quarters. Clay has not gotten sacked very many times this year. None in the zanesville game and maybe once in the marietta game. Warren has proven they can run the ball...that is outside of the 20 yard line. WARREN CANNOT SCORE IN THE REDZONE!!! I don't know what the problem is but something has to be done. PLEASE WARREN...GET IT INTO THE ENDZONE!!!!!

MariettaPride21
S

Post by MariettaPride21 »

the seoal is clearly more dominant than the TVC
who are we kidding here

MariettaPride21
S

go warren!

winsandlosses
Riding the Bench

Post by winsandlosses »

Pride21..What you say may be true but there are certainly some teams from the TVC who can beat some teams from the SEOAL.

MariettaPride21
S

maybe warren :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :122245 :122245 :122245 :122249 :122249 :122249

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Maybe Marietta.

MariettaPride21
S

i remember a really small and unathletic team that marietta dominated in nelsosnvilles 7v7 tourny
i think thier colors were orange and brown?

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

In FOOTBALL NELSONVILLE YORK WILL HOLD THE GROUND BETWEEN NY-AND THE TIGERS. TRUST ME.

Hugh Jase
Freshman Team

Post by Hugh Jase »

You make a great point. seoal is better than the small school tvc. Then the mvl is a better league than the seoal. with your logic the mvl knocked the seoal out of the playoffs last year so they clearly must be better... How does the big div 2 school that your from finish in that league year after year. Must be at the top since you guys are div 2. You are one of the big dogs in the league.

My bad I just assumed because you were putting our league down your team was a top member of the seoal. I see that your record over the last five years was 16 wins to 34 losses. With you best year having won 4 games. Let you AD know that there is an odd number in the TVC ohio and we have room for you.

We dont claim to be 7 on 7 champs. We have only thrown the ball 9 times in the last 2 games. We try to play a complete game during the season and win our league and make the playoffs. But good luck with the 7 0n 7's next summer. You guys should win more games in one tourn. than you will in 2 seasons of regular football.

If it were logan or Ironton or anyone who has had success in the seoal on here beating their chest I would understand it but why would you want to draw attention to yourself?

We played Logan to a tie in a 7 on 7 here at NY, I really dont want to play them. We have a good div 5 team. They are a great div 2 team. 7 on 7 means squat!

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

AmosMoses wrote:You make a great point. seoal is better than the small school tvc. Then the mvl is a better league than the seoal. with your logic the mvl knocked the seoal out of the playoffs last year so they clearly must be better... How does the big div 2 school that your from finish in that league year after year. Must be at the top since you guys are div 2. You are one of the big dogs in the league.

My bad I just assumed because you were putting our league down your team was a top member of the seoal. I see that your record over the last five years was 16 wins to 34 losses. With you best year having won 4 games. Let you AD know that there is an odd number in the TVC ohio and we have room for you.

I don't think school size has anything to do with how good a league is... Gallia is a D-4 now and was a D-3 and stays competitive...Ironton is a D-5 and is always at the top of the running...I mean Athens left the SEOAL to go to the TVC in their own words" SO THEY COULD BE MORE COMPETITIVE"...All school size means is you have a better opportunity to get more talent because you have more kids to choose from.

Hugh Jase
Freshman Team

Post by Hugh Jase »

I agree about school size. I really just wanted to make the point about putting one league down while you are bottom feeding in your own. Ny and Belpre have been two of the smallest schools in our league for years and have had the most success.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

^^^^^ Yeah I see your point...Marrieta and Warren have been in slumps as of late but they will be back...Marrietta has played a very tough schedule so far and their record is a little misleading and Warren is tougher this year than they have been in recent years.. That being said I am still taking Meigs in this one... It seems like ever since Meigs quit playing Gallia in the first game of the season Meigs is having better seasons and Gallia isn't as good...LOL What's up with that......lol

Bubblegumhuffy
Riding the Bench

Post by Bubblegumhuffy »

Wow, this thread got heated quick...

anyway back to the topic

I think Warren wins in a low scoring game, if they can put together some nice runs, and maybe throw a few nice passes.

knowthegame
Waterboy

Post by knowthegame »

Meigs 30
Warren 14

WarriorBoy
Riding the Bench

Post by WarriorBoy »

:122246 Holy Cow Batman!!!! Warren can win this game. But if they do not run more than the same plays from the same formation everytime they play, the Warriors are in deep dodo. We have become very predictable. When we get into the redzone, the other teams just pin their ears back and flood the areas we always run to. Play action, pro set formations or just run the same play from a different formation, something, anything different, pleaseeeeeeeee.

MariettaPride21
S

NY BUCKS wrote:In FOOTBALL NELSONVILLE YORK WILL HOLD THE GROUND BETWEEN NY-AND THE TIGERS. TRUST ME.

your right nelsonville lost to belpre last year a program with less than 30 kids on thier roster im sure they could stick with mareitta :122249 :122249

Spartanman88
Waterboy

Post by Spartanman88 »

I think meigs will win this one but they should of won the game against NY because meigs was 4-0 and NY didnt have a better record they lost won

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

MariettaPride21 wrote:
NY BUCKS wrote:In FOOTBALL NELSONVILLE YORK WILL HOLD THE GROUND BETWEEN NY-AND THE TIGERS. TRUST ME.

your right nelsonville lost to belpre last year a program with less than 30 kids on thier roster im sure they could stick with mareitta :122249 :122249

So now TELL ME WHEN WAS MAREITTA LAST LEAGUE TITLE .NOW THAT THEY ARE 1 OF THE BIG DOGS IN THE SEOAL. FOR SOMEONE IN A LEAGUE THE CANT COMPETE IN IN FOOTBALL YOUR ON BLOWING YOUR HORN AND NOTHING COMING OUT. :roll: :roll: :roll:

WarriorBoy
Riding the Bench

Post by WarriorBoy »

:?: :?: :?: :? :? :122248 :122248 :122248 :122246 O'Yeah this is a Warren/Meigs post isn't it? I seem to be confused. The Tigers and The Bucks are not what Warren and Meigs mascots are, are they? Anybody have anymore to say about the Saturday game????? You know, Meigs Mauarders at Warren Warriors.

BigBlueinsider
Riding the Bench

Post by BigBlueinsider »

Let's go big blue!

Return to “Football”