WK 6 Fairland @ Rock Hill

rh40
Riding the Bench

Re: WK 6 Fairland @ Rock Hill

Post by rh40 »

If Rock Hill will play ball like they did againist PW in the first quarter, Rock Hill will turn some heads in the OVC this year. Good Luck Hill this is the first game of the OVC everyone OVC record is 0-0 fresh start boy go get it! Hope for an injury free game for both teams

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Here's a stat I dug up:

141-53

That's how much Rock Hill has outscored Fairland the past 4 years. Add that to the fact, as someone on here mentioned earlier, that Fairland finds ways to lose games and picking this game might not be as easy as it at first seems....
Fairland certainly found a way to lose at home last year to Rock Hill, and again @ South Point. 9 points through two games kept the Dragons from an OVC Championship and almost certainly a trip to the playoffs.
Can Fairland step up this year? We'll soon find out.... 8)

catch22
Riding the Bench

Post by catch22 »

I'll say Fairland will take this one by 2-3 td. they r more physical and have alot more talent. as far as Rock Hill schedule being tougher , well has anybody looked at the records of the teams fairland has played?? west- undefeated (Fairland had them 0-0 until the last second of the half) Sheldon Clarke- undefeated, Meigs- undefeated, Tolsia- unless they lost Friday, Undefeated. not a slouch schedule by no means.

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Catch Meigs lost in a heart breaker Friday but Fhs has played a tough schedule.Loyaldevilfan who told you about the pepsi?

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Fairland by 3

catch22
Riding the Bench

Post by catch22 »

the dragons have had week 5 to prepair four the redmen. the also have this week. they have practiced very hard and smoothly both weeks like they are ready for a win. if you ask me the dragons are gonna come out and hit em hard and come up with the win.

dragons - 30

redmen- 14

greenandwhiteboy
Riding the Bench

Post by greenandwhiteboy »

we are ready to play and all of us are healthy and ready to go and this friday night we will bring intensity to the table. Rock Hill better be ready cause we are looking to spoil their homecoming

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

bucking red wrote:Catch Meigs lost in a heart breaker Friday but Fhs has played a tough schedule.Loyaldevilfan who told you about the pepsi?

Um I don't think I can reveal my sources.....LOL

earp
S

Post by earp »

It was me Red!Sorry he forced it out of me!Something about free coupons to the chinese buffet up there! :razz:And I am like Homer Simpson when you wave an eggroll in front of my face. :aaaaa54
Last edited by earp on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^^^^^^^

rhhscheer
Waterboy

Post by rhhscheer »

greenandwhiteboy wrote:we are ready to play and all of us are healthy and ready to go and this friday night we will bring intensity to the table. Rock Hill better be ready cause we are looking to spoil their homecoming

spoil our homecoming?
our boys are ready to win.
so we'll see how spoiled it will be (:

greenandwhiteboy
Riding the Bench

Post by greenandwhiteboy »

rhhscheer wrote:
greenandwhiteboy wrote:we are ready to play and all of us are healthy and ready to go and this friday night we will bring intensity to the table. Rock Hill better be ready cause we are looking to spoil their homecoming

spoil our homecoming?
our boys are ready to win.
so we'll see how spoiled it will be (:

well hope u have good homecoming that'll be hard after we give u all a beating

earp
S

Post by earp »

I appreciate the enthusiasm GreenandWhiteBoy but lets not give them any bulletin board ammo here!I just know this stuff always seems to become motivation for the other team! ;-)

allsport
Freshman Team

Post by allsport »

I agree... that sort of talk is like backing an angry animal into a corner... adding insult to someone's injury (0-5) never accomplishes much except to motivate them to defend themselves and their pride... it will be interesting to see how the Redmen respond to all of the predictions... at the end of the night it should be a good game...

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

I gotta agree on this one greenandwhiteboy,remember what I always told you be confident but let your play speak for you. That being said, I hope you do dampen their spirits a little but it will be a good game. :aaaaa12 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa5

earp
S

Post by earp »

WOW! Me and Clayton agree on something! :122246 I think we may have just had a "Kodak Moment" :lol:Just kidding!God I hope I get to go this week! :aaaaa88

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

from what i hear the only player worth a hoot in this game is the qb from the hill so if he gets help maybe you guys wont have a 0-0 tie and 10 overtimes trying to score at least this week most of the ovc wont go winless :122246

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

tl895 wrote:from what i hear the only player worth a hoot in this game is the qb from the hill so if he gets help maybe you guys wont have a 0-0 tie and 10 overtimes trying to score at least this week most of the ovc wont go winless :122246
The main reason the rest of Lawrence county would root for Bagdad High before Ironton
Clayton Dement

earp
S

Post by earp »

Well they are just mad because Logan broke one off in them last week! :lol:They are just trying to hijack every thread like they always do! :roll:

The Truth
Waterboy

Post by The Truth »

Who broke one off in you guys last week?I forgot you didn't play last week.

Return to “Football”