WK 6 Fairland @ Rock Hill

earp
S

Re: WK 6 Fairland @ Rock Hill

Post by earp »

My point being is,Why dont Ironton people stay on their posts???We dont come and sling mud on theirs!And to be honest with you I like alot of Ironton people.But some on here just have to hijack everything.I mean utilize some common sense here,This thread has nothing to do with Ironton. :roll:And we havent been blown out by anybody.And our schedule is a combined 15-1 now so we havent lost to the sisters of the poor by any means!And Truth you always seem to show up when there is some kind of controversy and try to fuel the fire with youre venom you like to spit.So go and throw youre Sterno Log on someone elses fire.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

I think Fairland is gonna pull this one out....I think it all depends on wether or not bucking red has his gameday sweats ironed or starched..... :122246

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

Thats it exactly. There are guys like ytb,xandos,bwh that I like to read and you can tell like football. They are also proud of their teams and aren't shy to express it,but never by degrading other programs. every time I start to soften up and think well I should root for Ironton they're from our county some moron like the one I quoted shows up and pisses me off. And guys we have some morons too but unfortunately those are the ones that tend to stick in the minds of a lot of people while the good ones are sometimes overlooked. Anyway Good luck Fri night Dragons.
Clayton Dement

allsport
Freshman Team

Post by allsport »

Oh well... we might as well get back to the football game at hand and just ignore all of the meaningless smack... I believe we can actually encourage it by responding to it... as for the game... Hatfield has always impressed me as a real gamer and I have talked with the Bloomfield kid on several occasions since he was in middle school and have found him to be a quality kid on and off the field... I was wondering however who has stepped in to fill the void left by Lamb at WR and DE... I'm sure with all the athletes at Fairland they have found someone... as for the Hill... someone did mention that they thought the Redmen were one demensional with only a QB... The RH QB himself doesn't even think that... he is one humble kid who appreciates his host of teammates, including his line (LeMasters, Butterbaugh, Fradd, Jenkins, Fuhre, Cooke, C. Wilds, S. Wilds, Howard, and others... the hill also has a few offensive threats in Davenport, Malone, Brown, Cooper, Davis, Justice, and others... Bammer will punish you from both sides of the ball when he gets geared up... so my point is... the Hill is far from one dimensional and I believe they will give a great effort tommorrow night... I only hope that it's a clean game free from injuries... I don't think for a second RH ever looks past Fairland, we recognize them as a quality school with a lot of very good athletes... I would hope the respect is mutual... granted there are area schools that tend to rub you the wrong way... but I am a firm believer that we should respect every opponent who is willing to strap em on and line up across from you... that will happen Friday night!

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

I was told the injury bug is hurting fairland this year...is everyone healthy..I can remember gallia always scrimaging fairland in the preseason and everyone up here has the utmost repset for the program....Good luck to both teams and I am still going to go with the dragons.....

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

The respect is both mutual and well earned. Rock Hill always has a good program filled with kids who have a lot of heart and love to hit. I hope for an injury free ballgame and a Dragon victory. Good luck to both teams.
Clayton Dement

earp
S

Post by earp »

In think this is going to be a really good game by 2 teams that are hungry for a win.And I thought our scehdule was tough WOW! Rock Hill has really amped their schedule up! :shock: The OVC race is wide open is there for whoever wants to take control of it! ;-)

The Truth
Waterboy

Post by The Truth »

No venom spittin here.It just upsets me to see us only playing 9 games,as far as i'm concerned there is only one reason why that happened,no need to name names.I want Fairland to win every week for the kids.Fairland will out athlete the hill,rv,and peake.They will split with sp and grove.I wish all the players good luck,stay healthy.

catch22
Riding the Bench

Post by catch22 »

everyone for the dragons is healthy and are def. looking for a win. both teams have motivation for this game. rh has homecoming, and homefield advantige. but the dragons have the loss from last year when rh came to fairland and beat the dragons. my son plays for the dragons and is saying that we should expect our sidelines to be intense and loud. expect all 4 quarters from both sides of the ball from fairland and expect the dragon defense to cause at least 4 turnovers

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

Fairland BIG!!!

allsport
Freshman Team

Post by allsport »

I look for the RH coaches to expect another level of PHYSICALITY from the team this week and I look for the boys to respond! I have to go with Rock Hill by two touchdowns and a Homecoming win!

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

catch22 wrote:everyone for the dragons is healthy and are def. looking for a win. both teams have motivation for this game. rh has homecoming, and homefield advantige. but the dragons have the loss from last year when rh came to fairland and beat the dragons. my son plays for the dragons and is saying that we should expect our sidelines to be intense and loud. expect all 4 quarters from both sides of the ball from fairland and expect the dragon defense to cause at least 4 turnovers

Glad to hear that....

TheMan
Waterboy

Post by TheMan »

I say it will be an alright game but fairland will outlast rockhill
35-20fairland

3sportSeason
Waterboy

Post by 3sportSeason »

Fairland comes out and leaves with the win. Rock Hill is down this year which is already shown.

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Tl895 you must not know some of the athletes that will be on the field for both teams. The Davenport kid is a very talented athlete for RH and the same goes for Hatfield,Ward ,Fisher, Blaine " the train" Cornwell and "boomer" bloomfield. All these kids could start at any school in this area. Allsport Fhs sure does miss Lamb he was replaced by Ward at receiver and Matt Cambell at end. Both have played pretty good but loosing Lamb hurt. Loyaldevil fan I think I know who you are and my wife won't let me wear my sweats to games. :lol: But I will be their screaming my bucking head off and watching the dragons get their first win of the year. I'm hoping for an injury free game for both teams!GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

^^^^^^^^^ :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246

so you wear the pants in the family but she tells you which ones to wear....lol

be our lil secret.....

earp
S

Post by earp »

Hey all I know is I need a free coupon for the China One up there in the French City! :aaaaa54I might have to make a pit stop if I go when we play River Valley! ;-)I dont know what it is I am craving this stuff,I must be a quart low on MSG or something! :lol:

rhhscheer
Waterboy

Post by rhhscheer »

greenandwhiteboy wrote:
rhhscheer wrote:
greenandwhiteboy wrote:we are ready to play and all of us are healthy and ready to go and this friday night we will bring intensity to the table. Rock Hill better be ready cause we are looking to spoil their homecoming

spoil our homecoming?
our boys are ready to win.
so we'll see how spoiled it will be (:

well hope u have good homecoming that'll be hard after we give u all a beating

tonight will be fun,
we'll see who wins.
but good luck to yall.

smartguy06
Freshman Team

Post by smartguy06 »

This is great...Fairlanders are so "hungry" for a win...seems like last year at this time they already had some...this year's team won't even match last year's record...is Fairland's assistant coach next in line for the head coaching job??? I'm sure he is but which assistant will get it??? How about giving the current junior high coach (who is having a fantastic year) his varsity job back???....however that would mean doing something logical, which doesn't happen much in Dragon country...how difficult is it to get a ride on the merry-go-round at Fairland??? Seems like there is a very long line...does it ever stop to let others on???

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

Gameday!!!!

Goodluck to the Dragons!!!!

And GoodLuck Keeping Bucking Red Calm!!!!!

earp I hear them egg rolls screaming your name......

Return to “Football”