Re: Week 6 Trimble @ Eastern

Post by Buttermaker »

Trimble by a bunch.....

42 - 12

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

I say Trimble wins big, but if Eastern is going to keep it close then there offense has to stay on the field, keep the 3 and outs low and Eastern stands a chance, but if there offense comes and stinks up the field then there defense doesnt stand a chance.

tazman
Riding the Bench

Post by tazman »

rut151 wrote:The Tomcats will be having Eagles on the barbie :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Trimble will slaughters Eastern, reserves in the game during 2nd quarter.

Why are you so pessamistic about the game 151... give the young men a break.
If you feel that strongly keep it to yourself that can really tear down a kids confidence level.

Cats-28
Eagles-7

LEROY
Freshman Team

Post by LEROY »

Trimble looks stronger in this one, but Eastern could pull it out if Trimble takes this one too lightly.

I'll take Trimble for the win.

Good luck to both teams.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Stranger things have happened, but this year, they won't.

Tomcats by 30 in this one. Good luck to both teams!

Guards_Win_Games
Waterboy

Post by Guards_Win_Games »

Tomcats win 28-7... however, historically Trimble has not been a second half team. Stay strong CATS... the entire game! :122249

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Good Luck Tomcats!!

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

I think the Tomcats will come out pumped and ready to win with the TVC title on the line and the playoffs also. The cats need to win out to make the playoffs and need to bring the TVC title back to G-Town.
Cats are also looking to bring a win for Coach Faires to give him win #100. This would give coacg Faires 100 wins and 50 losses. This is a 67% winning percentage. Great job Coach Faires and thanks for you hard work and dedication past 15 years. If you see him tonight after the Cats pull out a victory congatulate him and thank him for his dedication the past 15 years.
By the way, the Cats win 42-0 tonight.

As kool laid man would say, Oh yeah!!!!
Hey where is the Lizard been lately and where oh where has Green eagle been with a poem???????

4 HORSEMEN
JV Team

Post by 4 HORSEMEN »

I'm suprised that this topic is still on page 1.................. Is this because there are less Trimble fans than usual on here, or is it just because it is a game vs Easter?

.............. Doesn't really matter, just curious.

Good luck (and congrats) to Coach Faires on Victory #100 :!:

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Anyone like smoked eagles i know where you can find some tonight :lol:
The game will be over before half time

Tomcats a bunch
Eastern not much

GREEN EAGLE
Waterboy

Post by GREEN EAGLE »

Green Eagle is here
Not to fret
But on this game
The Cat’s shouldn’t bet

Eagle’s will roll
Just wait and see
We wont be part
Of Cat history

100 wins wont come tonight
With the air crisp
Lights shining bright

Faires has to wait
For his milestone
Cause we’ll run’em
Off the field and
Send’em home

GO EAGLES! :mrgreen:

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Guess whos back
back again,
Green Eagles back,
Tell a friend,

Nice to see old green eagle back and better than ever.

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

The Green Eagle is back.He ,like the leaves on the trees are turning orange and brown. Eagle D is getting better,still not very physical. Everyone knows physical beats finese every time,especially in southeastern Ohio.This game could be closer than everybody thinks.Good luck to Green Eagle and I hope the rain holds off till midnight.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Boy I sure do remember more than 2 posts by the green one. Oh well, it is good to read the nursry rhymes again. That wont help the real Eagles in this one. Trimble will win going away. Congrats to Coach Faires on win #100 from the smelly one. :-D

Tcat1
Riding the Bench

Post by Tcat1 »

I never thought I would see the day when I would go to an Alexander vs. Athens game over a Trimble game but, I am. People will be wondering why they wasted $4.00 per gallon in fuel after the Cats put 21 up in the first quarter. Good Luck Cats! Get ready for your only test in the Pee Wee League (TVC Hocking) this year, Fed Hock.

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Alex vs Athens opposed to watching the Cats. I think people followed you Lack when you played Buffalo Wayne and people made the trip to Portsmouth when they were #1 in the state even though they figured you would get beat. Now the Cats should win and your not going???????????????????????????????
Just messing with you Lack but be good because I heard that Floating Linebacker from North Gallia is still looking for you.
Go Cats

middlechild
Freshman Team

Post by middlechild »

Well Mr. Lackey- do you feel like a real man by saying the things you do? Thats a good way to boost kids confidences. I personally am glad you wont be at the game either.

4 HORSEMEN
JV Team

Post by 4 HORSEMEN »

By the looks of his legs, the Green Eagle, much like the wooly worm, has his full winter coat on, thus predicting a hard winter for many of the area teams................................

But don't worry, by the looks of those "Daisy Duke" shorts :122246 , a new season is not far behind :aaaaa12 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :aaaaa12

PS............. Don't mess with me or I'll sick the TEXAS MOP on you :aaaaa35

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

All I can muster right now is, you boys sure do have a lot of names on here. I am starting to think all of your posts might just be one person with several personalities arguing with each other. Does the name "Billy Milligan" strike a chord? :mrgreen: Problem is, I really can't tell which team each of your personas and animas are rooting for. Seems like your Eastern names are rooting for Trimble, and your Trimble names are rooting for Eastern. Latently of course :lol:

head_hunter
Waterboy

Post by head_hunter »

FACT : the cats will win big
FACT : 12 will have a big night
FACT : Coach Faires will get win # 100
FACT : Lackey cant get in free tonight for being the "clip man" so hes going to the athens alex game.LOL jp lackey

FACT : Im glad eastern has desent concessions b/c im going to need lots of food to watch this one after i get bored of the cats runnin up the score

Return to “Football”