SEOPS Hippo

Playoffs D3 R12 (9-1) Canal Winchester @ (7-3) Chillicothe

Post by Ironman92 »

No thread started yet????

Best of Luck to Chillicothe!

Where are all you guys?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: D3 R12 Playoffs Chillicothe (7-3) vs Canal Winchester (9-1)

Post by Ironman92 »

How did they determine the #6 seed?

Joe Eitel has a tie between Valley View and Canal......is this matchup I've posted still not a done deal?

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

I92,

Level 3 points. Here's an explanation. Look near the bottom of page 3. It states that this is used if two teams tie for the 8th spot in a region, but I'm pretty sure they use this method to break ties for other seeds as well.

http://www.ohsaa.org/sports/ft/boys/ftrglt.pdf

By the way, good luck to Chillicothe. I see them getting the win over Canal.

WitnessProtection
All Conference

Post by WitnessProtection »

Good luck, Cavs!
Congratulations on a great season so far. Keep it rolling in the playoffs!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Go Cavs.

Canal has turned things around the last two seasons and have a legend in Coach Mauro.

But the Cavs have a huge line and nice athletes all over the field.

Caleb Knights should be the X-Factor and the difference.

I think the Cavs win at home by 10+.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

I'll go with Canal. Good luck to the Indians.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

gahs4ever wrote:Almost 550 posts on last week's game, and now not a single Chilli poster on their playoff thread??? Did the Rapture happen and I missed it?

LETS HOPE THEY TURN OUT AT ROOT THERE CAVS ON!! UNLIKE THEY DID LAST WEEK. I BET THEY DIDN'T HAVE 550 PPL ON THE HOME SIDE. :oops: :? :( :oops: :lol: :( :roll: :122248 :oops:

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Re: Playoffs D3 R12 (9-1) Canal Winchester @ (7-3) Chillicothe

Post by Mercerville Monster »

I will be there hoping for a good one. Anyone got any info on Canal?

Tcat wahoo
Waterboy

Post by Tcat wahoo »

CW will be ready. Coach Mauro has done a great jpb at Canal. Back to back 9-1 seasons and the 2nd straight season in the playoffs. They have a lot of seniors and they are very athletic. The CW offensive line is not real big but they have done a nice job. They run the spread O and mix up the run and pass well. The D always seems to keep them in games. If there O plays well they win.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

They run the spread O and mix up the run and pass well. The D always seems to keep them in games. If there O plays well they win.

Thats what I like to hear. Sounds like there will be plenty of athletes on the field Saturday night.

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

The Cavaliers will be ready to go come saturday night.Coach D and the crew will have this fine group of youngmen ready to roll.We enter our 5th playoff game in school history and will be hosting our second playoff game in school history.We defeated Dayton Carroll back in 1999 14-7.I'm looking for Saturday night to be a hard fought physical game between both teams.Both teams have alot of seniors playing friday night,it's win and move on or lose and you are done.I myself would like to see this group move on in the playoffs.This team can make a deep run in the playoffs,but it will be up to the kid's to decide if they want it bad enough.There was alot of non-believers out there about this group of kid's and they showed what they had to offer a 7-3 record and hosting a first round playoff game.You kid's can do it just put your mind into it and your heart.Let's go out saturday and bring home a victory.There's alot of parent's that are very proud of you kid's believe me this community is behind you,they may not show it in the stands but believe me they are listening to the games on the radio.
LETS GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PRIDE HIT AND DESIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tigerdad
JV Team

Post by tigerdad »

CAV'S TOO MUCH FOR CANAL TO HANDLE. CHILLI BY 21

chilltown
JV Team

Post by chilltown »

LETS GO CAVS !!!!

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

PRIDE HIT AND DESIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lamont Cranston
Freshman Team

Post by Lamont Cranston »

No 4ever, the "rapture" did not happen... unless you count the departure of Army as being that. The Cavs (posters and players) are preparing to host the Indians saturday. For those in Chilly and SE Ohio interested in getting a look at what Canal "does", go to: canalwinchesterfootball.com. 4 or 5 kids on their roster have hi-lite videos you can watch. IMO they appear to be a team that has adopted their version of the "spread" on offense, and showcase their nice skill kids in this system. As someone stated earlier, they aren't that big up front, but as we found out last week, size does at times get offset with speed. Regarding the Cavs, this week should be just as much about getting better and correcting mistakes as Chilly football players, as it should be about stopping Canal. Canal is good, but IMO they are no 'Haven, Logan, or Sheridan. (No offense or disrespect intended at all by those statements!!!) As 86Cavs said, ALOT of Sr. players will walk off Herrnstein field saturday ending their careers... and, ALOT will march on to week 12. Go Cavs!!!

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

Lamont Cranston wrote:No 4ever, the "rapture" did not happen... unless you count the departure of Army as being that. The Cavs (posters and players) are preparing to host the Indians saturday. For those in Chilly and SE Ohio interested in getting a look at what Canal "does", go to: canalwinchesterfootball.com. 4 or 5 kids on their roster have hi-lite videos you can watch. IMO they appear to be a team that has adopted their version of the "spread" on offense, and showcase their nice skill kids in this system. As someone stated earlier, they aren't that big up front, but as we found out last week, size does at times get offset with speed. Regarding the Cavs, this week should be just as much about getting better and correcting mistakes as Chilly football players, as it should be about stopping Canal. Canal is good, but IMO they are no 'Haven, Logan, or Sheridan. (No offense or disrespect intended at all by those statements!!!) As 86Cavs said, ALOT of Sr. players will walk off Herrnstein field saturday ending their careers... and, ALOT will march on to week 12. Go Cavs!!!

Yeah 4ever, unless you are counting Army, who was a great fan, and was ditched by a mysterious set up, see the FIDO comment on another thread! :-D

We are all here in support of the CAVS. Look for a great game. I don't know much about Canal Winchester, but sounds like they had a great season going 9-1 and losing in overtime to Logan Elm in the MVL-Buckeye title game. I believe our seniors will step up. I just hope it doesn't rain Saturday night.

Lamont Cranston,

Thanks for the info to view their team.

Good Luck to both teams, their kids and coaching staff.

GO SEOAL :!:

GO CAVS :!:

scooterdawg
Riding the Bench

Post by scooterdawg »

Ok Cavalier fans let's get out and show our spirit this Sat. The players deserve your support so please come to the game and root the Cav's on to a victory. Hey all of you fans and players from the SVC.....We welcome you also. This is about community support!!! GO CAV'S!!!! REFUSE TO LOSE!!!!! PRIDE HIT AND DESIRE!!!!!!!

Lamont Cranston
Freshman Team

Post by Lamont Cranston »

Who said Army was a "great fan"?!?! Scooterdawg, the attendance will likely be much larger this week, as the only SVC school to make it (Westfall) plays friday. Chilly and Logan Elm are really the only immediate area games saturday. Regarding last fridays crowd, believe me when i say this, sitting out in that mess for 3-4 hours was downright brutal!!! You either really loved football, or of course loved your kid(s). Chilly fans are typically fair weather (pun intended), but will only go so far regarding the elements. Saturday should be a good crowd. Go Cavs!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

C.W. by 1

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

noreply66 wrote:C.W. by 1

So much for supporting the SEOAL huh? :roll:

Return to “Football”