Re: Playoffs D3 R12 (9-1) Canal Winchester @ (7-3) Chillicothe

Post by NICKNEVADA »

CHILI 24-13

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

noreply66 wrote:C.W. by 1
Another hater of the Chillicothe program.You would think that being from the SEOAL, you would support your fellow league members.Just got to remember where he's from.Any ways keep working hard in practice.Work on your mistakes from the season and turn them into positive things in the post season.You kid's can do it believe in yourselves.
PRIDE HIT AND DESIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinapplrdhwk
Freshman Team

Post by pinapplrdhwk »

Don't worry Logan will do their ritual of winning the SEOAL and losing in the first round of the playoffs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

pinapplrdhwk wrote:Don't worry Logan will do their ritual of winning the SEOAL and losing in the first round of the playoffs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The SEOAL must really stink big time- then

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

a 9-1 playing a 7-3 away good luck chilly :mrgreen:

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Cal preps Prediction
Chillicothe 24
Canal Winchester 14

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

noreply66 wrote:
pinapplrdhwk wrote:Don't worry Logan will do their ritual of winning the SEOAL and losing in the first round of the playoffs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That could be... or maybe Logan is just always overrated because they build up their record playing mostly lesser teams. 8)

thief
Waterboy

Post by thief »

BLAH!!! BLAH!!!! BLAH!!!!
Get over it Just let the boys play the game.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

fuzzhead wrote:
noreply66 wrote:

That could be... or maybe Logan is just always overrated because they build up their record playing mostly lesser teams. 8)

did someone get their feelings hurt last week? if logan is overrated what does that make chilli? just asking because you posted it. i feel chilli should win this game. ive never seen cw so predicting anything would be futile. now that the blue poster has toned it down a little, its actually nice to have a difference in opinion without name calling, unless your fuzzhead. chilli's schedule strength should definitely help in this matchup as it would appear they had the tougher of the two schedules. no offense to the msl but its not the seoal.

good luck cavs.

Ptown Playmaker
Varsity

Post by Ptown Playmaker »

Good luck Cavs from a old rival down south........win!

tabletop
Waterboy

Post by tabletop »

[quote="gahs4ever"]Last Friday was not a test for what kind of fan you are IMO. I sat in the relatively dry press box and I'm battling a full head and stopped up sinuses. Had to make a visit to the restroom at halftime, looked out the door and thought I didnt have to go that bad. I can't believe even parents sat out in that mess, and I'm sure those who did are paying the price this week.

Good luck Cavs and GO SEOAL![/quote]

[color=#0000FF]FFor your info...some are "not paying the price this week"........ it was well worth sitting in the mess! (smile)

tabletop
Waterboy

Post by tabletop »

Good luck to the Cavaliers!!

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

Hopefully the weather will be better than last Friday. I am getting over a cold from that game. I just hope the kids are O.K. and healthy for Saturday nights game.

GO CAVS :!:

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Logan would be the best team in the MSL or SEOAL - they are high quality. But after that I'll put the two leagues toe to toe and the results would be pretty even. Each league has three schools with winning records.

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

I would agree to disagree. I know you are an MSL fan and graduated from LE and respect that. But I think Chillicothe and Ironton would rule the MSL-Buckeye almost every season in football if they played in that league. The strongest competition would come not by LE or CW each year, but by the Amanda Clearcreek ACES for the most part. No comparison between both leagues when talking football. Not to dis-respect the talented CW team who have made the playoffs for a second straight season. And likewise LE, with Bart changing their program around from last season. If the CAVS defeat CW at home, I see Chillicothe most likely playing LE. The Braves shouldn't have difficulties with Bexley in their game.

My question is, if the MSL is on an even keil outside of Logan, how come the MSL will not play against some of the SEOAL Schools, to include Chillicothe in non-league play? I know Chillicothe has asked Circleville and Logan Elm if they are interested in the future, seems they were not interested. Hamilton TWP is though. Scheduling Logan in a three year series starting this year and a two year series with Chillicothe starting next year.

I would be bold to say, most seasons, Gallia Academy, Portsmouth and Jackson from the SEOAL would give the rest of the MSL-Buckeye a run for the title too. Only Marietta and Warren would have problems. If Zanesville was staying they would win more in that league too.

GO CAVS!

zbd
Freshman Team

Post by zbd »

Locos

I will echo what you said Chilli has all those advantages but there special are still very weak that is why Logan beat them and the same thing could happen again. Now if there special teams hold up Chilli wins by 14. Knight alone is worth 10pts

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

86cavs wrote:
noreply66 wrote:C.W. by 1
Another hater of the Chillicothe program.You would think that being from the SEOAL, you would support your fellow league members.Just got to remember where he's from.Any ways keep working hard in practice.Work on your mistakes from the season and turn them into positive things in the post season.You kid's can do it believe in yourselves.
PRIDE HIT AND DESIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Chillicothe guys are sensitive.

Picking a team to win and rooting for them are two different things.

I'm a Buckeye for life and will always cheer my heart out for them, but I knew Penn State would beat them last Saturday.

When Logan played Lancaster the first week I picked the Gales to win the game. I've never been happier to be wrong, but it wasn't "disrespect" to our kids or coaches.

Good Luck to Chillicothe, I truly think they SHOULD win the game on Saturday night. Now go out and prove me right.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

BuckeyeCav, why should Circleville schedule Chillicothe when they can play a team that would beat Chillicothe in most years - Westfall? Circleville plays a tough non-league schedule with traditional rivals. Logan Elm could improve their schedule a bit - I'll admit that - but when a school asks another one to schedule they might already have commitments. And I doubt Circleville or LE would want to do just a home visit like Chillicothe is getting some teams to do to Herrnstein.

On your point, Chillicothe has had a few good years but has been inconsistent over the last decade or so as a program. I laugh at the notion they would come in and roll MSL. Ironton would be very competitive and contend for the MSL title most years, but they would not be unbeatable. Fairfield Union played them a couple of years ago in the playoffs and lost 14-12.

Both leagues are hurt by traditional powers being down - Amanda went 3-7 and Portsmouth went 1-9. The MSL and SEOAL needs those powers to return to make the leagues deeper. That's why I say the MSL and SEOAL are down from what they could be.

Return to “Football”