WK 7 West @ Waverly

Westfan
SEOP

Re: WK 7 West @ Waverly

Post by Westfan »

Waverly only stopped West from scoring a td once, and that was the JV on the last drive. Waverly had something like minus 30 yards when the JV's came in.

For the game, it was like 400+ yards for West (100+ was passing) and like 30 yards for Waverly. Not exact, just going by the radio.

good showing by West, keep it going this week.

Gucci
Riding the Bench

Post by Gucci »

Not much to say other than West totally dominated Waverly from the first play of the game until the final whistle. Congratulations to West! Keep your heads up Tigers and keep playing hard!

Dudley87
Waterboy

Post by Dudley87 »

West came to Waverly and they were mean, they played dirty, they were completely disrespectful and I was a bit jealous. Congratulations to West… I can’t see Minford stopping you and if you can get over the Burg psychological juggernaut you should go undefeated.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Dudley87 wrote:West came to Waverly and they were mean, they played dirty, they were completely disrespectful and I was a bit jealous. Congratulations to West… I can’t see Minford stopping you and if you can get over the Burg psychological juggernaut you should go undefeated.

disrespectful? How were the disrespectful? they just kicked some butt

fan4sure
Freshman Team

Post by fan4sure »

Hey siderman dont know for sure but thind he was saying we have a good team GO WEST focus on minford. Work hard this week I will be in the stands cheering you on to another win WEST by 3 tds

Return to “Football”