WK 8 Chillicothe @ Jackson

joel
Waterboy

Re: WK 8 Chillicothe @ Jackson

Post by joel »

i think these teams are vary equil in talent and scoring capability im thinking if you want to see the game of the season go out watch these teams battle it out

Army
S

Post by Army »

gahs4ever wrote:I dont see Chillicothe being tested until week 10 when they find out how much better Logan is this year than last. At 7-3 I believe the Cavs make it in to week 11, although I see them on the road. The irony would be if they fall to #8 and have to go to Sheridan. Of course Sheridan has a big test of their own in week 10 when undefeated New Lex goes there.

gahs4ever,

Don't count your chickens just yet :!:

It's to early :!:

Don't count out these kids at Chillicothe not being able to defeat Logan, just yet either.

You seem to already have our CAVS at 7-3. :roll:

Remember, no one is unbeatable in this SEOAL. Think about the chieftians game with Zanesville at Logan last week. And then ours with Zanesville at Zanesville. :-D

I believe week 10 will see one awesome game and some CAVS step up that we have not seen before to add already to those that have been play makers for our CAVALIER TEAM. The game is on Hernnstein Field at Chillicothe. The record recently has favored the home team in this series. We will have to wait for 2 more weeks after this one. The series by the way, as stated, "Has favored the Home Team since 1994. :-D

Chillicothe leads the series 5-4 verses Logan

1990 Chillicothe 17 Logan 6 AT Logan
1991 Logan 13 Chillicothe 0 AT Chillicothe
1993 Chillicothe 60 Logan 28 AT Logan
1994 Chillicothe 40 Logan 21 AT Chillicothe
2003 Logan 9 Chillicothe 0 AT Logan
2004 Chillicothe 29 Logan 28 AT Chillicothe
2005 Logan 29 Chillicothe 23 AT Logan
2006 Chillicothe 31 Logan 21 AT Chillicothe
2007 Logan 47 Chillicothe 18 AT Logan

But first, we have to stay focused on Jackson and Jackson only, period :!:

I believe these kids in the Cavalier Program will do just that. I look for the CAVS to hone in on some of their mistakes made against Gallia Academy and prepare to excute a game plan for the Ironmen. Then on to the next game against Warren :!:

Keep movng the ball forward down the field in the SEOAL, CAVALIERS :!:

One game at a time CAVS :!:

GO CAVS :!: :-D

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

GO CHIEFS

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Without Huff I can't see Jackson scoring enough to stay competitive. It also hurt that he isn't on defense.

Unless jackson forces several turnovers or Chilly is careless with the ball I can't see Jackson staying within 2 TD

Army
S

Post by Army »

I look for the CAVS to be focused and prepared for this match-up. I also noticed more and more substitutions moving in and out these last three games. Looks like the kids are getting more playing time and experience in this Cavalier Program. The continued shuffling in and out of players, will only optomize the CAV team by utilizing it's talent. The kids are really excited and coming together. I am looking for a great game at Jackson.

We hope Huff is O.K. He is in our prayers for physical healing and back to full health.

gymratt
Freshman Team

Post by gymratt »

Lets stay focused on this week. Logan will come and get their loss soon enough.

The Cavs appear to be rolling and IMO are the more talented team but lets all remember 06.

Week 4: Jackson 20 @ Ironton 48
Ironton wins with "speed" according to Ironton newspaper.
Week 5: Ironton 14 @ Chillicothe 47
What speed???? Chillicothe is supposedly the best team in the League after beating Logan and Ironton badly. Jackson is 2-3.
Week 6: Chillicothe 15 @ Jackson 42
What just happenned??? Jackson outplays, outcoaches, and out everythings Chilli in every aspect of the game.

Jackson is still Jackson and no matter who wheres the jersey it is still the same. Expect a hard fought game ANY time you travel to Jackson. DO NOT underestimate them. STAY FOCUSED and get a victory. DON'T WASTE this opportunity.

If Chilli is focused they should win but every player from Jackson will want to beat Chilli and Chilli has to come to play. NEVER underestimate the Ironmen.

I hate 'em but I gotta respect 'em.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

This is a rival game isnt it..This should be a good game, but I like Chilly..Best of luck to both teams.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

Jackson 83-0.

See ya week 10 Cavs :122245

colerain95
Waterboy

Post by colerain95 »

grizzlynatural wrote:Jackson 83-0.

See ya week 10 Cavs :122245

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that would NEVER happen

Botcowa
Riding the Bench

Post by Botcowa »

Yeah thats pretty far fetched, outlandish statement. :12222

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

some of these logan posters amaze me.....just come on other teams topics and run their pieholes.....guess what LOGAN, who gives a rats "bleep". go away! can you comprehend that? im just sick of your childish trash talk.

for those logan posters with class, i apologize. for the others, go away

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

GO CHIEFS

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

No different than Army coming onto every Logan thread and posting "Go (Logan opponent that week)

Just playing his game. All in good fun. Quit your crying.

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

for some very good pics of this upcoming game visit- http://www.beattyphotography.com after the game. there are also pics up from all of the previous chilli games.

good luck to the cavs this week.

gymratt
Freshman Team

Post by gymratt »

Okay Logan fans, I didn't wanna get involved but have you guys won at Hernstein in the millenium??? Talk crap to any program you want except this one cuz this one(other than everyone you play in the playoffs) is the only one that you guys lose to. Don't predict wins in the playoffs and don't predict wins in Chillicothe. Other than that do whatever it is that you guys do out there in the middle of the woods.

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

I s Huff going to play Friday?

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Haven't heard. I hope he does.

Army
S

Post by Army »

gymratt wrote:Okay Logan fans, I didn't wanna get involved but have you guys won at Hernstein in the millenium??? Talk crap to any program you want except this one cuz this one(other than everyone you play in the playoffs) is the only one that you guys lose to. Don't predict wins in the playoffs and don't predict wins in Chillicothe. Other than that do whatever it is that you guys do out there in the middle of the woods.

gymratt,

I second that one, besides, our CAVS are focused on Jackson this week.

As for the let's beat our chest Logan few on here, your team will have to prove it first on Herrnstein Field. Which, as I have posted above, the home team has the advantage in the series as of 1994. And, it will be the kids, not any poster on here winning or losing that game.

But this week we have Jackson and Jackson only.....PERIOD :!:

Then Warren after that......PERIOD :!:

Then we get to week 10. As for grizzlynatural, he must be related to 2old and a few other puffed up wanna be's at Logan. Who I may add, have trashed our kids and their program on here at Chillicothe since the Cavaliers entered the SEOAL in 2006. There are a few of those from Logan that have constantly rided our threads and Ironton's threads too, the past three years. There have been some from Logan that have mocked and made fun of Herrnstein Stadium, calling it a D5 Level School Stadium. Some have scorned our kids on here, laughing at their coaches and Cavalier Football History. Even after getting defeated by Chillicothe in 2006. There have been a few from Logan who laughed at our kids and their program while in the OCC, knowing all well, Logan would have been in the same shape or worse, if they would have played in that Conference. There are some at Logan that have laughed at our Non-League Opponents. Then they will get on our threads and say we are on theirs talking trash, when we defend our kids and their school. They need to look at all the trash they have spewed about our kids school on here for the past three years, since the CAVS have joined the SEOAL. What's funny is, I know a few of them that talk all that smack on here, never played one down of junior high or high school football in their lives. Not for anybody, to include Logan, but they are Logan experts on here. :roll:

And experts on everybody elses programs it seems too.

It's one thing to make a prediction like big time or home field, and there are even those that are touchy about that at another school, and won't let up, unfortunatley :!:

But to say things negative about our kids, their field, their coaches, their history, and what they will get when they meet up with the chest thumpers is a a little too much. We have heard this broken record now for three straight years from the few that are from Hocking County :!:

To those few at Logan that never ever played the game and then come on here and talk all that trash about other kids programs in the SEOAL and our kids at Chillicothe, beating their chest like they are KING-KONG on here, from Hocking County, I really feel sorry for them. They must have nothing to do in life up there. I guess they are trying to prove something. Something they were afraid to try out for in Jr. High and High School :!: :-D

For petes sake, it's just high school football :!: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

They seem to have forgot, that the kids will make or break which way the game will go. That's in any game, not just the one in week 10. If that wasn't so, look at the Logan-Zanesville game as an example :!: :-D

The CAVS will be focused on Jackson this week. Respecting their Program and being prepared for Friday Night. The CAVS are not taking anyone lightly or for granted this season.

Keep moving the ball forward down the field in the SEOAL, CAVS :!:

Last edited by Army on Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

Im just having fun with you Army. Look how you reacted to my simple little prediction. You went off and had to make a 3,000 letter post. Its great! I'll quote you, ITS JUST HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!! lol

I look for Chillicothe to win this game as an honest prediction but would really like to see Jackson pull off the upset.

old-timer
Freshman Team

Post by old-timer »

Though I will be supporting the red and white, I hop[e to see COACH "D" team play well. I know he was always able to inspire myself and teammates to be ready to play hard on game nights. Much respect for him as a coach, though he was an assistant and my position coach in football. He also coached myself in basketball @ that school down route 550. He always knew what to say to start your engine and bring the fight out of the calmest of dawgs. Best of luck in the rest of the season. Do it in the name of the Dancing Bears (HA HA) :lol:

As for the Game: --If Huff can play, Jackson is able to compete until Chilli pulls out the play action pass. We will struggle with that part.
--If Huff can't play, Someone will gain valuable experience for the future. Won't be enough fight to keep it respectful.

Hope Huff is Okay, Any official word on what his injury was?

Return to “Football”