S

Re: WK 8 South Point @ Fairland

Post by earp »

Anf hopefully no pepsi's are handed out! :razz:

goUK
Varsity

Post by goUK »

wow, can you please stop whining about the refs.....i am not from coal grove, everybody probably knew it was going to be a run on that two point conversion, if you guessed wrong and it was a pass then so be it, i wasnt there but i wouldve had about 7 guys blitzing up the gut, maybe you did i dont know

earp
S

Post by earp »

I kind of a agree!If you really want to see someone get cheated get some film of the East vs Matewan game!Something like 24 penalties for 300 yards,Now thats cheating! :lol: And like I also agree that everyone in the stadium knew it was going to be a running play,I mean come on "ITS COAL GROVE"! :roll: What play did they run on the 2 point conversion ISO 6??
Last edited by earp on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

South Point is more than capable of beating Fairland. The team just needs to focus on that and forget last week. GO SOUTH POINT!!

spchapman19
Waterboy

Post by spchapman19 »

south point is gonna blow fairland out of the water n the coal grove game was a joke.coal grove is good but a rematch on a neutral field with diff refs watch what happens. we make some mistakes but thats not what blew the game

greenandwhiteboy
Riding the Bench

Post by greenandwhiteboy »

sp is just a bunch of whiners :cry: . Get over it you all lost everytime you all lose you blame it on the refs or someone else and you never blame yourselves. i think fairland over sp 21-14

Go Dragons!!!!!!!

earp
S

Post by earp »

GreenandWhiteboy,Good luck to you guys friday I am hopefully not going to have to work so I can be there!But prove everybody on here wrong that say we are going to get blown out!Just relax and play ball like you have the last 2 weeks and winning will take care of itself!Execution is the key,When we execute and dont put the ball on the ground we are a real hard team for ANYBODY to beat!GO GREEN! :mrgreen:

bgmonster
Waterboy

Post by bgmonster »

I thought this was to be the year of the Power I.

Sportsfan34
Waterboy

Post by Sportsfan34 »

spchapman19 wrote:south point is gonna blow fairland out of the water n the coal grove game was a joke.coal grove is good but a rematch on a neutral field with diff refs watch what happens. we make some mistakes but thats not what blew the game

How can you call the Coal Grove/ South Point game a joke, when you know that SP had every opportunity to win it in the end? SP just choked. It's happened to CG in some of the earlier games. And another thing, what's this about different refs, when IMO I thought that they called a pretty fair game. Both sides had their mistakes. SP just had more that's all. What blew the game was when SP fumble the ball because of too much communication on the sidelines. I was cheering for SP to win over Fairland, but now hearing all of the SP fans and players on here saying that they got cheated, it's making me rethink my cheering status. :mad:

earp
S

Post by earp »

Come on over to the Green Side Sportsfan! :mrgreen:And it might be yet BG if we play a team we think we can exploit by running it! ;-)

tigermack
Freshman Team

Post by tigermack »

Sportsfan34 wrote:
spchapman19 wrote:south point is gonna blow fairland out of the water n the coal grove game was a joke.coal grove is good but a rematch on a neutral field with diff refs watch what happens. we make some mistakes but thats not what blew the game

How can you call the Coal Grove/ South Point game a joke, when you know that SP had every opportunity to win it in the end? SP just choked. It's happened to CG in some of the earlier games. And another thing, what's this about different refs, when IMO I thought that they called a pretty fair game. Both sides had their mistakes. SP just had more that's all. What blew the game was when SP fumble the ball because of too much communication on the sidelines. I was cheering for SP to win over Fairland, but now hearing all of the SP fans and players on here saying that they got cheated, it's making me rethink my cheering status. :mad:

Im with you....that's all they have done is cry cheating since the game. I think maybe it has something to do with them saying that they were going to beat the grove by 3+ tds all season long. :lol:

Go Fairland, beat the pups! :lol: :lol:

TheViper
Waterboy

Post by TheViper »

I am looking for someone who will be at this game to give me text message updates. After each score and quarter would be greatly appreciated.

Send me a PM if you are willing to help me out!

balla4life
Riding the Bench

Post by balla4life »

all you south point people keep talkin about the coal grove game how you got cheated and everything. man up and take the loss. there is nothing you can do to change it. and the only time you have anything to say about fairland is that the pointers are too much for us and that we are too soft. we are 2-0 in the conference. so all you haters out there, keep hatin. we're commin. :twisted:

earp
S

Post by earp »

To all Fairland players,Let them talk! They still have to show up and play the game tommorrow night!I talked to Coach Stewart today and he told me you guys have been lighting each other up in practice! :aaaaa17 Just do youre talking with those pads tommorrow night!Make them fold the tents early! :aaaaa10

O.V.C '11
Riding the Bench

Post by O.V.C '11 »

TheViper wrote:I am looking for someone who will be at this game to give me text message updates. After each score and quarter would be greatly appreciated.

Send me a PM if you are willing to help me out!

Ill post a score update after each qtr.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

earp wrote:Come on over to the Green Side Sportsfan! :mrgreen:And it might be yet BG if we play a team we think we can exploit by running it! ;-)

I think I'll don the green and white for this week as well. Coal Grove's O-line is down and they still racked up 250 yards of rushing on South Point. Fairland should be able have quite a bit of success. Coal Grove also had 50 yards in passing so I know Fairland should be able to at least...uh... triple that... possibly quadruple it, maybe?

O.V.C '11
Riding the Bench

Post by O.V.C '11 »

I agree completely...alot of my friends and I said the same thing...get a rematch of this game with different refs...field wouldnt matter their both turf

buckeye221
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye221 »

just because a couple SP fans get on here and whine (yes you are whining) doesn't mean all of us are still soaking over that game....trust me everyone has moved on they are ready for the dragons.

fans from every school have gotten on here after a loss and given tons of valid and unvalid reasons (excuses) for the loss, it happens.

goodluck to both teams tomorrow night...i hope its a safe and injury free game. GO POINTERS!

earp
S

Post by earp »

No pun intended Fuzz but if you wear green wouldn't that make you "THE GREEN HORNET"! :mrgreen:

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

SP 34-12

Return to “Football”