WK 8 (4-2) Federal Hocking @ (4-2) Trimble (Co-Game of Week)

Quagmire
Riding the Bench

Re: WK 8 (4-2) Federal Hocking @ (4-2) Trimble (Co-Game of Week)

Post by Quagmire »

mtx worte:
I was looking over their box scores

ALLL RIIIIGHT!
GIGGITY!!!

Well gek, I like you a lot
Last edited by Quagmire on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quagmire
Riding the Bench

Post by Quagmire »

Tomcat 15 wrote:Good Call Gecko, sounds like you hit that out of the park. He's now looking for a year his school beat Trimble.

My school beat trimble, You guys lost me. What are you talking about? But you do have one part right when you talked about hitting it at the park!

Giggity!!

trimblebookworm
Riding the Bench

Post by trimblebookworm »

i guarntee there is a many kids at fed hock do drugs as there is that go to trimble...for example there was a kid on federal hocking who was suspended for the first 6 games of the season for drinking alchol at school..thats a prime example that this stuff goes on everywhere not just at trimble

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

So now we are questioning the virtues of the fine women in gtown......shame,shame... :oops:

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

trimblebookworm wrote:i guarntee there is a many kids at fed hock do drugs as there is that go to trimble...for example there was a kid on federal hocking who was suspended for the first 6 games of the season for drinking alchol at school..thats a prime example that this stuff goes on everywhere not just at trimble

Which book are you currently reading? Grammar or Spelling. Stay in school... or maybe Go back to school...

Tcat1
Riding the Bench

Post by Tcat1 »

Good Luck Cats!

thecoach
Varsity

Post by thecoach »

Federal Hocking by 6

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Admar , you're correct , You wont find Fed Hock kids hangin on the street corners over there, The go to other Towns to do that. Now onto the game , How many kids from Last years team did Fed lose this year?

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

G W McLintock wrote:
trimblebookworm wrote:i guarntee there is a many kids at fed hock do drugs as there is that go to trimble...for example there was a kid on federal hocking who was suspended for the first 6 games of the season for drinking alchol at school..thats a prime example that this stuff goes on everywhere not just at trimble

Which book are you currently reading? Grammar or Spelling. Stay in school... or maybe Go back to school...

Huked on fonix..... What drugs or alcohol were you doing when you wrote that???

lancerland
Waterboy

Post by lancerland »

I was told that the boy from FH missed the first 6 games because at FH if your grades are not good you sit out. He was ineligible. Lancer O-line will prevail to a win at the dome. We can pass the ball or we can run the ball whichever way we will win. Team has been practicing extra this week to stomp those cats.

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

lancerland wrote:I was told that the boy from FH missed the first 6 games because at FH if your grades are not good you sit out. He was ineligible. Lancer O-line will prevail to a win at the dome. We can pass the ball or we can run the ball whichever way we will win. Team has been practicing extra this week to stomp those cats.

I agree Lancerland... I can't think of a player that sat out 6 games anyway.... If he had to sit out 6 ...then he would have had to have been drinking the first week of school or over the summer... If it was grades, yes they do have to sit out. The grades from the year before (last grading period) do carry over. Your assumption (of a player sitting 6 games out) doesn't make sense. I think your "sources" are wrong....

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Well just incase i dont get a chance to get on here this friday i would like to say congrats to the tomcats for stomping the lancers

GO TOMCATS TVC CHAMPS

?whoknows?
Waterboy

Post by ?whoknows? »

wrong again, he did sit out the first six weeks for drinkig, but was not drinking at school. he skipped school and was told on. but he is back now and has his eyes on making big plays!!! GO LANCERS!!!

?whoknows?
Waterboy

Post by ?whoknows? »

and sure, kids do drugs at fed. but can you tell me one high school in america where none of the kids do any drugs of any kind? and actually, im not sure what that has to do with football.

Peanut Butter
Waterboy

Post by Peanut Butter »

Lancerland, Lancer_fan

Are you sure you know what your talking about? im pretty sure the kid is a senior now and he was caught the end of his sophmore year drink alcohol out of a mountain dew bottle on the last day of school, thats why he sat out the first six games, and isnt that the same kid who got in trouble for hittin a kid in the head with a ROCK?!?!?...ring a bell?

Peanut Butter
Waterboy

Post by Peanut Butter »

oh, and another thing, cats win big this week, D coordinator pulls 3/4 his hair out trying to figure out what kind of offense the cats are gonna line up in

scat_man
Waterboy

Post by scat_man »

Ok Then Federal Hocking Fans...If a Student Athlete wasn't suspended for 6 games for drinking alcohol in school then, why has the Glouster comunity heard different from a certain defensive coach who spends and awful lot of time every day @ Trimble???.....Riddle Me That?

TOMCAT DOME
Waterboy

Post by TOMCAT DOME »

The only thing I know is If Federal Has to throw the ball to win......They Are In BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA......

GO CATS! You know what is on the table....Just Bring it back home.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

I think its time we get back on the Subject here which is Football, And lay off the Kids on Both sides, They deserve btter than this from All of us.

TOMCAT DOME
Waterboy

Post by TOMCAT DOME »

I must agree....GO CATS...

Return to “Football”