#8 Coal Grove (6-3) @ #1 Lucasville Valley (10-0)

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

HDRider70
Riding the Bench

Re: #8 Coal Grove (6-3) @ #1 Lucasville Valley (10-0)

Post by HDRider70 »

HORNETS!!!!!!!!!

bigpoppy20
Riding the Bench

Post by bigpoppy20 »

I predicted CG earlier in the year, and they embarrassed me that game. The D will give up big plays. Yes, the OVC is easily the joke of southern Ohio, I finally admit it. No accolades for winning it. I look for Valley to win by as many as they want and let's get to comparing Valley with Ironton as the best team along the river.

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

bigpoppipop wrote:I predicted CG earlier in the year, and they embarrassed me that game. The D will give up big plays. Yes, the OVC is easily the joke of southern Ohio, I finally admit it. No accolades for winning it. I look for Valley to win by as many as they want and let's get to comparing Valley with Ironton as the best team along the river.

No disrespect to valley but they have a long way to go before you can make that comparison.

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

RAILROADN wrote:
bigpoppipop wrote:I predicted CG earlier in the year, and they embarrassed me that game. The D will give up big plays. Yes, the OVC is easily the joke of southern Ohio, I finally admit it. No accolades for winning it. I look for Valley to win by as many as they want and let's get to comparing Valley with Ironton as the best team along the river.

No disrespect to valley but they have a long way to go before you can make that comparison.
And how does this have anything to do with this weeks game This is Coal Grove @ Valley This has nothing to do with Ironton Valley doent even play Ironton...... :roll:

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

Here4Fun wrote:
RAILROADN wrote:

And how does this have anything to do with this weeks game This is Coal Grove @ Valley This has nothing to do with Ironton Valley doent even play Ironton...... :roll:
I believe Railroadn was just trying to help set his buddy straight...he had a little brain fart and needed burped.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Cal Preps has it 34-21 Valley

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

I don't believe cal preps has been right too much this season...they had a game I went to favored by one team 42-14 and the other team won by 10

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Im hoping they are Wrong with a few games I posted

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Good luck VALLEY!!

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

IBTT wrote:I don't believe cal preps has been right too much this season...they had a game I went to favored by one team 42-14 and the other team won by 10

Although cal preps is usually way off I think they might be right on the money with this one as long as valley shows up and plays their best ball.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i can't wait to watch this one saturday night, after the fighting tiger game friday.
got a ton of friends on both sides of this fence, so i hain't rootin for anybody in particular-----just wanna see a great game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

maniac66 wrote:Think Coal Grove will be a much tougher match up than most think for valley.
Coal Grove did have to have help to make the playoffs and they may want to prove they deserve to be in them.
That being said Valley does look better on paper and all around but this is where it stops.
This is the playoffs and all the regular season games are the past look for a good hard fought game and a closer one than expexted if Coal Grove can control the ball and run it at valley it could be a long night for them.
Let's just hope foe a injury free game for both teams.
i too think this will be a much closer contest this time, the grovers are well tested as well.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

both squads should be extremely proud, but valley is 10-0, for a good reason.

wink
JV Team

Post by wink »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:both squads should be extremely proud, but valley is 10-0, for a good reason.
Yea they are and the reason is other than Minford, Wheelersburg and Coal Grove they played a bunch of VERY weak teams this year. They need to schedule some Irontons, Bishop Hartleys, Gallia Academys, etc.

starbase_318
Varsity

Post by starbase_318 »

I don't understand what this site has become. Maybe the goal of MATT is to allow folks go around and harass others for sport. Maybe MATT is trying to use some sort of psychobabble logic in allowing members pick at one another to drum up chatter when others are talking boring Xs and Os or cheering on their respective team. This crap started when a few select members were allowed to character assassinate members on the political forum. It carried forward to the chat forum and is slowly making its way to the football forum. MATT has lost control of his site. A few people are allowed to post BS and character assassinate other members unchecked in the football, chat and political forums and their BS is spreading throughout the site. They are quickly diminishing SEOPs to nothing more than an extension of a 1st grade class.

I'm as guilty as the next at times. I'll push as hard as I'm being pushed. BAN me if you want but you have created and allowed this site to digress to the level it has become!

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

starbase_318 wrote:I don't understand what this site has become. Maybe the goal of MATT is to allow folks go around and harass others for sport. Maybe MATT is trying to use some sort of psychobabble logic in allowing members pick at one another to drum up chatter when others are talking boring Xs and Os or cheering on their respective team. This crap started when a few select members were allowed to character assassinate members on the political forum. It carried forward to the chat forum and is slowly making its way to the football forum. MATT has lost control of his site. A few people are allowed to post BS and character assassinate other members unchecked in the football, chat and political forums and their BS is spreading throughout the site. They are quickly diminishing SEOPs to nothing more than an extension of a 1st grade class.

I'm as guilty as the next at times. I'll push as hard as I'm being pushed. BAN me if you want but you have created and allowed this site to digress to the level it has become!
I agree with you starbase. I've noticed the same thing, just have bit my tounge. This site seems to be losing any credibility it had. Started a sharp nosedive during the valley vs burg thread 2 weeks ago. If you were to go back and read this thread. Less than half is about VALLEY VS COAL GROVE.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

You all have fun with this thread. Coop was right when he said it was all BS. Only a few talk about this actual game and everyone else is just a back and forth bickering about other teams and attacking good posters. I wont have a part of it. And it all starts with a select few. I think i'm done posting for awhile. See you all real fans of the game at the game. GO VALLEY. I'm out.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

i'll tell you why moderators don't fix it, they are too involved.

wheelersburg fan 89
Riding the Bench

Post by wheelersburg fan 89 »

You're Tiger Bait, just keep doin wat u do. as far as i kno there is nothing wrong with posting on other threads and stating who your a fan of.

paul bunyun
Waterboy

Post by paul bunyun »

When I get on the Valley Coal Grove thread that is what I want to read about. I have no interest in reading about Ironton and their schedule or how good they are in someone elses game thread.

Return to “Football”