Waterboy

Wahama @ Wirt County

Post by wahama mama »

Thoughts

I smell bad
Varsity

Re: Wahama @ Wirt County

Post by I smell bad »

This could get ugly. Wahama wins easily. Could be another 10-0 season for coach Cromnley and the White Falcons.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Wahama has a really good program!Good to see them do well,But my god they look just like Wisconsin! :lol:

thirtytrap
Freshman Team

Post by thirtytrap »

Wamama big in this one. What has happened to Wirt????? They used to be real tough.

welfarewillie
Waterboy

Post by welfarewillie »

It will only get ugly if coach does what he did several years ago just to impress Catholic. Let everyone on team play a get better as will make better team in future. Have seen some change in Coach C this year in taking knee several times instead of scoring and running up score.

10-0 would be fantastic but don't see happening. I am sure would give up ten and 0 to make trip to Wheeling and win state title. This is the goal I am sure, not 10-0.

Falcons by as many as team wants to score.

welfarewillie
Waterboy

Post by welfarewillie »

Trimble vs Wahama would be good match each year but facilities at Trimble are terrible compared to schools Wahama plays in WV each year.

bluetraveler
Riding the Bench

Post by bluetraveler »

kondogger how to you think you would fair if Trimble had to go to Wahama?I would love to see this matchup every year,IMO Trimble Would lose more than they would win away from the freindly muddy confines of home.
I would even say that Wahama would be a good fit in the TVC hocking and would match Trimble for championships over time.One thing for sure it would be an interesting game year in and year out.

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

WAHAMA!

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

History of Trimble v. Wahama:

3 games Trimble leads series 2-1.

1980 @ Trimble- Trimble 37 Wahama 0

2004 @ Peden Stadium- Wahama 27 Trimble 25

2005 @ Wahama- Trimble 34 Wahama 19

Trimble is the only TVC Hocking Division team with a winning record against Wahama. This would be a great series if it ever became one.

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Wirt and Wahama should be a good game.I would like to see CATS and WHITE FALCONS play every year. It would be good football and a reasonable drive for both teams.

welfarewillie
Waterboy

Post by welfarewillie »

Wahama continues to roll. WHS 42- WCHS 14. Now for the real test at Williamstown next week. Williamstown lost to Grafton tonight by 37-7 but remember Grafton is #1 in AA in WV. Wahama did not play very well in first half but came on strong in second half to blow game wide open. Zuspan not as accurate as last week but still accurate enough to win. If defense can keep passing of Williamstown in check, should be great game next week.

Return to “Football”