WEEK 9 ~ IRONTON @ NELSONVILLE-YORK

seasick80
All State

Re: WEEK 9 ~ IRONTON @ NELSONVILLE-YORK

Post by seasick80 »

Good luck to Itown, Burg needs the points against the #1 reg 19 team this week. I think Irontons ground game will eat the Buckeyes all night. NY is a good team but the tigers are firing on all cylinders. Hope noone gets injured from either team but GO TIGERS!

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

boilermaker wrote:TVC Crown ibelongs to the Buckeyes , but this will not be a game . Ironton will roll in this game ,and the cannon will be silent . :!:

The Cannon is never silent! Ths is a big game betwenn two good chools. There is a lot of tradition on both sides of the field. I feel Ironton if they play like they have been should win easily. If they let NY get some momnetum going and they turn the ball over it will be very close game. This will be a huge rocketbuster.

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

The Tigers seem to be hitting their stride, and thank goodness it's at the right time.
The Buckeyes this week and Warren in week 10.

If the O-line And D-line play the way they did against Portsmouth it will be a long night for N-Y. That being said I for 1 hope the Tigers don't have a let down.

For those traveling to the game, remember that Buchtel is the Hanging Rock of south central Ohio, so watch your speed and have a safe trip.

1 last note Nelsonville crowds are loud and very supportive of the Buckeyes, so we need to be just as loud and supportive, show them that Ironton travels with alot fan support and bring home the W.

Ironton 36 N-Y 21

Ptown Playmaker
Varsity

Post by Ptown Playmaker »

Good luck Ironton, win one for the SEOAL.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:I DO THIS EVERY WEEK. DON'T GET TO TORED UP. :-D

actualy, you been doing it since week 3 or 4 :lol:

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Steely Dan wrote:Good luck to the Buckeyes, you are going to need it. Week in and week out, the Buckeyes are the favorites in their football match ups.

All of a sudden, they are the underdog, and suddenly, the mouths are silent. Support your team, I wish you well. I am pulling for a Buckeye upset!!!!

Good luck to NY this week, from one of your Lancer buddies....

Dont know What your talking about NY SUPPORTS OUR TEAM.WE WILL BEAT IRONTON.

buckeyeman
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyeman »

never count out the cardiac kids go buckeyes :aaaaa126

tigerdad
JV Team

Post by tigerdad »

Got a quick question about the visitor's side, I have 3 small little one's 5yr old and under, are the bleachers easy to fall thru, Would like this information before bringing them along on the trip, They like to support their tigers also. THANKS FOR ANY INFO was a scary situation at chilli

scat_man
Waterboy

Post by scat_man »

The Nelsonville York Buckeyes Need To Work on Some Trick Plays Or The Passing Game, Something Besides...Well Derek Arnold......Try Your Hardest...Arnold Is The Best Back In The Area but Need To Be More Than A 1 Dimensional Team....Im Rootin For The Bucks....And This Is A Tomcat Posting....

Bucks Give Em All You Got And Keep That #1 Spot...

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

I believe Ironton will be too much when it's all said and done. The line will wear down Nelsonville-Yorks defense :!:

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

Ironton has played some real good ball this season...and have played some real bad ball too...Ironton hasn't looked real good on the road all season...although Ironton got their first win of the season on the road the other night...the tigers didn't look real good..had alot of bad things happen...but they also had some good play too from certain players...If they can come out from the start and play tiger football...this game will be over real soon...if they play like they did in the 1st quarter at p-town...this might be a tougher game than most believe...I think that they are starting to get into rythm....they should be able to win this game easily...just need to get going from the start...playoff teams aren't going to let them get started late...need to get it going early in their last reg seaon game on the road.

On another note...heard that the birchfield kid had to go back to columbus, as his mom got custody...what have everyone heard about that...sure would be a large loss for the next couple of years...good athelete...

4 HORSEMEN
JV Team

Post by 4 HORSEMEN »

Ironton is big, physical, fast, talented, and deep............................. Other than that they are a complete pushover :!: :122246 :lol: :122249

This will without a doubt be the best team that NY has faced all season....................... Nobody gives you a shot at winning .......... Just go out there and put it all on the line!

Go Buckeyes play hard and Good things happen!

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Tiger dad

The bleachers are solid so nothing will fall through.

Good Luck Buckeyes!!!!

tigerdad
JV Team

Post by tigerdad »

buckfan84 wrote:Tiger dad

The bleachers are solid so nothing will fall through.

Good Luck Buckeyes!!!!

Thanks Buckfan84, That's good information when you have kids, Good luck tigers. Hopefully no injuries to either team

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

Army wrote:
qualified101 wrote:would like to see our neighbors down 33 win this one. ny, clog the middle and tackle murphy. thats it. you do that and you may pull the upset. not much of a passing game for itown so play the run. use the logan game film as the manual on how to win this game. dont worry about all the negativity from itown posters. i am used to it and it so far its been all talk for a while now. itown is big dont get me wrong, but they seem to wear down when you get into the 3rd quarter. i think it will be closer than most but itown still holds on. 34-24. good luck to both teams and hopefully no injuries.

N-Y,

I hope your folks don't listen to qualified101 about Murphy as gospel. Because he is not the main back or offensive weapon their team utilizes. If I was your team, I wouldn't depend on the Logan film alone either. I would be looking at the Jackson and Portsmouth game tapes. That's the Ironton Team your Buckeyes will be facing. A team with a mission to make the playoffs. A team that is on the hunt and is now back on the winning track, after back to back losses away at Logan and Chillicothe. Their first loss came against rival Wheelersburg in a close one. They will be like no other team your Buckeyes have faced this year. You can count on that one.

Good Luck :!:

Got to go with the Fighting Tigers in this one.

this reply is typical from army. "dont watch film from the game where ironton got manhandled, instead focus on the games where they won." or "dont watch films to look for their weaknesses, watch the films that make ironton look good." get a clue genius. good luck n-y. army, you only have two more weeks until the clash, i would get all of your trash talk out now.

bucksfan08
Freshman Team

Post by bucksfan08 »

GOOOO BUCKEYES!!!! Just because were not on here as much as you ironton posters doesnt mean were silent. GO BUCKS

Texastomcats
Freshman Team

Post by Texastomcats »

bucksfan08 wrote:GOOOO BUCKEYES!!!! Just because were not on here as much as you ironton posters doesnt mean were silent. GO BUCKS

buckfan84 great to meet u!! Your NY Band Auxillary did Awesome!! Good Luck !!!

texastomcat!!!

Good Luck Buckeyes !!!

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

Well gee after reading this I think the Bucks should take the week off and go ahead and stay home Friday night...

NOT

GO BUCKS!!!

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Pack BOSTON FIELD ROOT ON THE BUCKEYES!!!! :lol: :lol:

91Buckeye
Varsity

Post by 91Buckeye »

There is no doubt the stands will be packed this week. I've been drooling over this 50/50 all year. :lol: As far as the game is concerned the Bucks need to use their team speed and get Derek on the edge for some big plays. The passing game needs to be very efficient, and defensively get all 11 to the football every play. Add all those things together and an upset is a brewin. GO BUCKS!!!!!

Return to “Football”