Week 9 ~ Valley @ West

coop
SEOPS

Re: Week 9 ~ Valley @ West

Post by coop »

Uncle C wrote:
everyone is saying that valley is going to win because they won 5 game so what they lost to minford and burg and we beat minford so we should kill them in this game..

Valley and Minford havent even played each other yet......IDIOT

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Re: Valley @ West

Post by The Riepo Man »

westside_rebel wrote:Image
.................Swords - Pendleton - Murphy..................

Awww how cute

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

Should be a great game.

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

Sorry, I may be wrong but cannot see this as much of a match up. West has too many weapons for Valley to handle. They pretty much ran over everyone so far this year. No disrespect to Valley intended, just my humble opinion after watching them against South Point. West DOES need to focus on this game and this game only, stay grounded and keep working as hard as they have. Good Luck West!

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

West wins no problem

42-0

footballfan49
Riding the Bench

Post by footballfan49 »

West will be 10-0 this year.

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

WEST 38-13

Chief Wahoo
Waterboy

Post by Chief Wahoo »

I look for a better game than most people think. Crabtree will have his team ready to play and Valley will hit you in the mouth. I think Valley has improved alot from week 1 until now . Valley has good run D and I think they can play with West. But I still see West winning this one.

Valley-7
West -20

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Valley is improving. How good would they be for instance if those Williams boys had stayed there?

They are a finesse team though and have struggled against the running teams like Coal Grove. Friday should be no different. The debacle last year may be enough to motivate West for some payback. I actually think this may get kinda ugly.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

siderman wrote:Valley is improving. How good would they be for instance if those Williams boys had stayed there?

They are a finesse team though and have struggled against the running teams like Coal Grove. Friday should be no different. The debacle last year may be enough to motivate West for some payback. I actually think this may get kinda ugly.

You could very well be right, If West gets up a few scores they may try and pour it on to pay Valley back from last season, but If West is up around 28 points and one of the starters gets hurt for the Wheelersburg game, hopefully no one complains. Now, I'm not saying the Indians will try to take West players out...but you know what I mean with injuries (i.e..Beanie Wells in week 1)

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

I dont see that happening. But the Buckhowitz (sp) kid is one heck of a runner and will be something the West defense hasnt seen this year. This game could get interesting!

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

It's Bukiewicz and the Valley offense has looked a lot better since he became the primary ball carrier. The Indians must limit mistakes and not give up big plays. If Valley comes to play and West gets caught looking ahead, this could a game for a while. The great thing about these Valley kids is that they haven't quit all year. Good luck Purple.

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Stay focus boys and work hard this week...GO WEST!!

westside_rebel
Riding the Bench

Post by westside_rebel »

you'll think "awww how cute" when you they personally run over you in week 10.

Beep-Beep

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

westside_rebel wrote:you'll think "awww how cute" when you they personally run over you in week 10.

Beep-Beep

Well seeing how Im in college I dont think that is possible but if they want to give it a try I am more than ready to put pads back on and showem how its done

RogueWarrior
Riding the Bench

Post by RogueWarrior »

demaniac1 wrote:I dont see that happening. But the Buckhowitz (sp) kid is one heck of a runner and will be something the West defense hasnt seen this year. This game could get interesting!

Yes, yes indeed and the West defense will completely shut Valley down. West has seen better backs and held them to little yardage. Sorry but that is just the way it will be. West surprised many with how well they played at Minford and they are going to go through Valley like a hot knife through butter.
TH3

westside_rebel
Riding the Bench

Post by westside_rebel »

well...too bad...it would be nice to see 61 flat on the field at the Rock after 3hM ran him over :122246 :lol: :122246 :lol:

moty
Riding the Bench

Post by moty »

West should be able to handle Valley barring they dont get caught looking ahead. I know the coach will just focus on Valley just hope the players do.... Good luck West.

VernonHowell
Waterboy

Post by VernonHowell »

Valley baby!

PIGSKIN JUNKIE
Freshman Team

Post by PIGSKIN JUNKIE »

West is the real deal....valley keeps it close though.....West 27 Valley 18

Return to “Football”