Week 9 ~ Valley @ West

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Re: Week 9 ~ Valley @ West

Post by The Riepo Man »

westside_rebel wrote:well...too bad...it would be nice to see 61 flat on the field at the Rock after 3hM ran him over :122246 :lol: :122246 :lol:

Aww yes but that would never happen...thats why Im here with my name on that Golden Football and youre day-dreaming...maybe the "3hM" should worry about my former LB bro Whitey who is needless to say bigger, faster, and stronger than I ever was last year.
Last edited by The Riepo Man on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

THE G.O.A.T.
Freshman Team

Post by THE G.O.A.T. »

Riepo Man,

Wow! all the awards huh? You make it sound like you've won the Heisman or something. I guess SOC lineman of the year is on that petastal. I know you, and I know the west running backs personally and yes you would loose that battle. By the way, with all the championships and awards shouldn't you be playing somewhere? :-D :-D :-D

SenateSider
Waterboy

Post by SenateSider »

According to Cal Preps west is the 15-8 UNDERDOG to the Indians. Just trying to stir the pot a little.

LETS GO WEST!!!!!

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

Sure you weren't on smokincrackpreps.com ?

THE G.O.A.T.
Freshman Team

Post by THE G.O.A.T. »

Reipo Man,

I like how you got on here and edited your post. At first, you were bragging about how you had all these awards and your name on them gold footballs. I am from West, and played just awhile back. I have got my name on two gold footballs and regional championship and a state runner-up trophy. That's to go along with the list of individual accolades I won. I have never got on here and bragged about what i did, or used my accomplishments to rub in someone's face. You will see next week when West smacks burg in the mouth. By the way, I am still playing today. :122246

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

THE G.O.A.T. wrote:Riepo Man,

Wow! all the awards huh? You make it sound like you've won the Heisman or something. I guess SOC lineman of the year is on that petastal. I know you, and I know the west running backs personally and yes you would loose that battle. By the way, with all the championships and awards shouldn't you be playing somewhere? :-D :-D :-D

With a name like yours you think you would be doing something better with your life than arguing with an 18yo on SEOPS. I know the "3 Headed Monster" and maybe if I was 5 I would actually be frightened.

Those awards I won...I dont believe I deserved them...maybe I did and maybe I didnt; they only humbled me. Even though they arent on the level of the Heisman they actually mean alot to some people.

You make the "3hM" out to be Jim Brown, Bo Jackson, and Herschel Walker :roll: :roll: I dont know how I can "loose" a battle but I can asure you I wouldnt "lose"

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

THE G.O.A.T. wrote:Reipo Man,

I like how you got on here and edited your post. At first, you were bragging about how you had all these awards and your name on them gold footballs. I am from West, and played just awhile back. I have got my name on two gold footballs and regional championship and a state runner-up trophy. That's to go along with the list of individual accolades I won. I have never got on here and bragged about what i did, or used my accomplishments to rub in someone's face. You will see next week when West smacks burg in the mouth. By the way, I am still playing today. :122246

I bow to you oh Greatest of All Time.........Those who know me know how humble I am and know how much I believe I dont deserve those awards. I never once talked smack on the field of play. I may voice my opinions on here but I know that talk is cheap. Never underestimate my abilities!! It wasnt easy being a 170lb+ MLB but I never let my size affect my play. Id rather be carted off on a stretcher than give up because Im smaller than everyone else. I wasnt even near the best player my team a year ago...wasnt even in the top 10 in my opinion and all of them deserve more credit than I ever recieved.

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

I believe West will win by 2tds or more

THE G.O.A.T.
Freshman Team

Post by THE G.O.A.T. »

Reipo Man,

No one ever said you didn't deserve those awards. And yes those are great accomplishments. But, being humble is not throwing your accomplishments in someone else's face. Champions don't do that. And noone said your suppose to fear these kids. Even though they are mean as He##!!! The Name three-headed monster came from an area coach who was doing a paper article on the game. It's not like the west fans nicknamed them that, or they called themselves that. If you talk to them they are fine with being called WEST...

And They are good highschool backs. They aren't on NFL hall of famer status, but really nice runners. And your pirates are going to be getting a healthy dose of them. And don't think it's over after this year. two of them are back next year. :122246

The Riepo Man
All Conference

Post by The Riepo Man »

THE G.O.A.T. wrote:Reipo Man,

No one ever said you didn't deserve those awards. And yes those are great accomplishments. But, being humble is not throwing your accomplishments in someone else's face. Champions don't do that. And noone said your suppose to fear these kids. Even though they are mean as He##!!! The Name three-headed monster came from an area coach who was doing a paper article on the game. It's not like the west fans nicknamed them that, or they called themselves that. If you talk to them they are fine with being called WEST...

And They are good highschool backs. They aren't on NFL hall of famer status, but really nice runners. And your pirates are going to be getting a healthy dose of them. And don't think it's over after this year. two of them are back next year. :122246

You are right and that is why I edited my post like you commented on...I know where the name came from and I know that they are great runningbacks. I know how mean they are but do people know how mean the Pitates are? We may not have been the biggest and strongest team over the years but we know how to hit....and I can asure that you even if West does win, and they have an equal chance of doing so, they will limp away as a better team than they entered, albeit a sore one ;-)

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Why dont you boys save this crap for Wheelersburg-West in your week 10 thread? How about that?

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

SenateSider wrote:According to Cal Preps west is the 15-8 UNDERDOG to the Indians. Just trying to stir the pot a little.

LETS GO WEST!!!!!

HaHaHa.....this is the prediction I found:
Portsmouth West (West Portsmouth, OH) 31, Valley (Lucasville, OH) 6

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

West BIG!

41-14

D_Journey9
Freshman Team

Post by D_Journey9 »

West 49
Valley 6

fan4sure
Freshman Team

Post by fan4sure »

WEST wins big, D to much for valley, O way to much for valley
WEST 42
valley13 against WEST J V

West Senator
Waterboy

Post by West Senator »

Being that the game is going to be played in our back yard gives us a HUGE advantaged... G.O.A.T & Riepo boy i know you cant wait till next friday but we have to get by Valley first ... We'll be ready friday as we were last friday we had a good hard practice today as we will the rest of the week... "Work your HARDEST to be the BEST!!!" The "3HM" and the O-Line and our D-Line is all one team we give each other the credit. I think that we'll win this game we want to repay Valley from last year...

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

WEST 42-0.

catch22
Riding the Bench

Post by catch22 »

this will be joke of a game!!!!!! West will roll all night in this one

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Whatever happened to people respecting each other and thier players/KIDS.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Granted....but it's high school sports......

Return to “Football”