Week 9- Fairland @ Chesapeake

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Re: Week 9- Fairland @ Chesapeake

Post by dragoncoach56 »

Thanks red but I shouldn't have let that guy get under my skin. I am confident in what I coach and my motives for coaching. I dont do it for golf money, attention,to help my son, or for whatever reason anyone can list. I coach because I love the sport and the kids. all this started because I said I thought that we should get behind coaches and team. I havent been a Snyder fan for a long time but I still supported him and his teams. This is more than the Brent haters can say. Brent taught me a lot. He has a vast amount of football knowledge.But as someone else pointed out this is a Fairland vs Chesapeake thread and this is a dead horse at this point and doing this team no good.
Clayton Dement

earp
S

Post by earp »

I still say Fairland by a touchdown!Come on guys lets get positive here! ;-)And I was one of the people that said that but I think there was another one that said this has nothing to do about this weeks game!

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

Post by highlightreel25 »

Clayton Dement, I love you man. You were by far one of the best coaches ive had. I dont care what anyone says about you, i know what kinda guy you really are and what kinda coach you are. I believe you know who i am but if not then ill let you know. KERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

:lol: I knew that jordan Thanks bub I just want Cole,Blain,Chad,Boomer,Eric,Tyler(s),and the rest to have a good game and beat the Peake
Clayton

earp
S

Post by earp »

Amen to that!Break one off in them they deserve it!I mean after all they are Chesapeake! :lol:I really hate purple! :aaaaa35

greenandwhiteboy
Riding the Bench

Post by greenandwhiteboy »

hey you got it earp :-D .i hate the panthers :twisted: i say we win by 3 or 4 tds

earp
S

Post by earp »

Hey I hope youre right!Hey I send bulletins out on myspace for you guys sometimes too!Just been real busy with work and all!Hopefully I can make it tommorrow night!As of right now I dont have to work but that could change! :( And hang in there guys we can still share this title just have to win out!And ya never know The Grove could get knocked off,River Valley took them to OT last year! ;-) Plus South Point still has to play The Peake so ya never know!

Championship
JV Team

Post by Championship »

for the past few years this game has been a dog fight ... i dont see this being any different ... fairland comes off an emotional loss to south point on there own field ... and now have to go take on a rival on their senior night ... with that being said i still think hatfield and company come away with the W

fairland 44
chesapeake 35

highlightreel25
Freshman Team

Post by highlightreel25 »

I feel the same way clayton. Have a GOOD GAME DRAGONS AND FOR YOU SENIORS ITS THE LAST TIME PLAYIN THE pEAKE AND ITS AT THEIR FIELD. Just remember 2 years ago and youre still not out of the OVC title hunt. Play your hearts out just like you do every week and come out with a huge win on friday night. All you seniors it was a pleasure playin with you all the last two years and i wish you the best after high school. just win this rivalry game and extend the streak to 3 in a row.

Dragons-56

Panthers-34

Good luck to both teams

GO DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

earp
S

Post by earp »

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

I bet the Dragons wish Wilcoxen was back. Wouldnt be having these troubles if he was.

earp
S

Post by earp »

This just in,There will be a Killer and Earp sighting tonight!Get the pepsi ready! :aaaaa57Locating the elusive Killer lately has been alot like trying to locate Sasquatch! :lol:

OVCfan32
Freshman Team

Post by OVCfan32 »

Who would win in a fight between wilcoxen and god?
god in over time wilcoxen/ditka breaks leg

da dragons

should be a good game tonight. . weather looks to be perfect slightly nasty football weather
big rivalry, both teams aren't doing well and need a bright spot in the season, and here it is

sportsnut mom
Freshman Team

Post by sportsnut mom »

LET'S GO GREEN!!! LET'S GO GREEN!!! :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

peake450
Freshman Team

Post by peake450 »

Appreciate the posters giving their thoughts on the game. Enough with all the drama that has went on at Fairland and who the better coach is in high school, junior high or midget league. This is about two good groups of kids in their biggest game this year, that they will remember for a long time. I know the dragons have tons of speed and my panthers are being sold a little short again, but I think this will be a close game to the end with the young panthers pulling it out. As for injuries we sure have had our share plus we have three or four starters with the flu.Go Peake.

peake450
Freshman Team

Post by peake450 »

Hey conehead what are your thoughts on the game?

catch22
Riding the Bench

Post by catch22 »

WOW!!!!!!!! what a blow out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was chesy even ready to play?

earp
S

Post by earp »

Hmmmm!We did look like the better prepared team didn't we? ;-) And this is also the point where Earp eats crow,I said we would win by a touchdown.WOW! was I wrong!!!! :lol:My god I have never seen a Chesapeake team give that poor of an effort,I mean "ZERO!" effort!That was just stunning to me! :aaaaa3

greenandwhiteboy
Riding the Bench

Post by greenandwhiteboy »

i told u wat was gonna happen earp :122245 we juss totally dominated them on both sides of the ball. we were juss more alive than they were

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Blaine "the train" ran wild last night. He was a man amongst boys. FHS record is not indicative of how good this team really is. Now boys put this game behind you and get ready for those hornets. It is always good to beat the peak and watch their stands clear out on senior night.

Return to “Football”