Week 9- Fairland @ Chesapeake

conehead
Freshman Team

Re: Week 9- Fairland @ Chesapeake

Post by conehead »

Gee Peake, that was painful to watch. I thought our guys would be a little more ready for this one than they were. I don't think trying to run it up the middle every time is going to work, but that's just me. Let's just go out and beat the Pointers next week.

And what's up with the cold weather all of the sudden? I'm not liking that!

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

Glad u wouldnt run up the middle but what els was working for the boys last night?? Anyway u dont even know what u would do if u were in that possition... Thats all i here in the satnds change the play call Davis When i know for a fact no one els in the stands could do a better job than that man he is a great coach, great leader, and a great man!! But it was good to see the future out there showing the Dragons what ws to come for the next couple years!!! GO PEAKE!!! LET'S BEAT THE POINTER!!!

conehead
Freshman Team

Post by conehead »

Chill out, alright? I'm not a football player and I'm not a coach, either, but I know that running it up the middle wasn't getting it done. I would have at least tried some other stuff on them. What did we have to lose, anyway? And I'm not saying anything bad against Davis and it definitely wasn't just the offense having problems, either. So sorry I offended you.

catch22
Riding the Bench

Post by catch22 »

hey peake, u obviously don't realize how many sophmores was playing on the varsity level last night. to say u all showed us what is coming in the future is so far off!!!!!!! open your eyes. 2- starting linemen, one which is (6ft.4, 330) 2-starting receiversanother sophmore which was subben in. so no u all showed us nothing for the future! goodluck though!!!!! oh by the way also 3 juniors was out there too.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Hey I have already eaten my crow greenandwhiteboy!I was wrong you were right I give you credit,You talked the talk and walked the walk!If you guys play with the intensity that you did againist Peake,Then the Hornets will be the next victim! ;-) Best I have seen a Fairland team play probably since 2003,It wasnt even close! :mrgreen:

Cheer4All
Waterboy

Post by Cheer4All »

Well Earp lets get one more slam to Wilcoxen on this thread...Subtle I must say.

Peake
SEOP

Post by Peake »

did u know the Panthers start 3freshman and about 4sophs. And when the weight room starts clicking again which will be soon for the Peake look for it to go back to the way it was 9 strait for the peake!!! Who is gonna be ur big back to run up the middle in the next couple years and who's gonna be ur QB to get the ball to ur great Sophs?? The QB runs the Show. Baby Thackston isnt a bad QB but he still needs a deep ball for your recievers. And ur coach signed a 1year deal who's the next coach b/c it falls on his shoulders to!!

earp
S

Post by earp »

:aaaaa41 I am just happy for those kids,They deserve it!You know CheerforAll there is alot in a screen name but I havent really figured out yet why you call yourself "CHEER FOR ALL!" :?: Isnt that kinda contradictory to all of youre posts :?: And it wasnt intended to be a slam on Wilcoxen!But you are entitled to youre opinion so I guess there is nothing I can do about that,It is America after all!And I am not sure who the next coach will be Peake,Absolutely no idea!

Return to “Football”