Freshman Team

WK 10 Coal Grove vs. Fairland OVC Championship

Post by hornet15 »

who do you think will win and what are some thoughts

2trap_4ever
S

Re: Coal Grove vrs. Fairland

Post by 2trap_4ever »

As much as I want to think about next week and going to Fairland, we need to worry about River Valley first.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Looks like you Grovians were right!Could be the Dragons and Hornets to decide it!Well at least tie for us! :-D

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

Now Earp tonight has to be played first. Looking forward to a good game tonight.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Umm we certainly didnt have any problems tonight!40-0 midway through the 2nd qtr and 46-6 at half!Then a JV game broke out! :lol:

thesmokinglens
Freshman Team

Re: WK 10 Coal Grove vs. Fairland

Post by thesmokinglens »

OVC big dawgs were let off the leash tonight eh? Look at those scores. Coal Grove and Fairland for all the marbles. It should be a good game, but on the other hand... could be an ugly game. It's gone either way the last few years.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Hey I hear Fuzzy might even come as "THE GREEN HORNET!" :mrgreen:

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

Coal Grove's offense will be too much for the Dragon's D.
This game is always close though..

Coal Grove- 35
Fairland- 28

buckeyes41
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyes41 »

this going to be one heck of a football game but in the end Coal Grove's ground attack will be to much for the Dragons. everyone that has had any kind of ground attack has done well against the Dragons this year. this game will be no different. they will ware them out by the fourth. hate to say it but Coal Grove by 1 or 2 tds.

greenandwhiteboy
Riding the Bench

Post by greenandwhiteboy »

buckeyes41 wrote:this going to be one heck of a football game but in the end Coal Grove's ground attack will be to much for the Dragons. everyone that has had any kind of ground attack has done well against the Dragons this year. this game will be no different. they will ware them out by the fourth. hate to say it but Coal Grove by 1 or 2 tds.

chessy was supposed to have a ground attack and look wat we did to them. we are so hyped for this game i expect i a heck of a game but a close one.

Fairland wins 28-26

GO DRAGONS!!!!!!

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

Both teams could've been playoff teams but will have to settle for an OVC title. Seniors it will take all you have to come away with a W. Grove will be fired up like we were last year. I expect a close hard fought game and hopefully clean and injury free. Go green leave it all on the field and you will come away champs. I will miss watching all you seniors especially Cole, Blaine, Ward and Thacky. Cole I wish every kid could play with the heart you have shown over these 4 yrs. Blaine and Arron you are both special athletes that have went all out. Tyler you have always been a pain in my butt and drove me crazy but you know I love ya. I would love to see Nate kick a field goal and win this game as the last seconds tick off the clock. GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tigermack
Freshman Team

Post by tigermack »

greenandwhiteboy wrote:
buckeyes41 wrote:this going to be one heck of a football game but in the end Coal Grove's ground attack will be to much for the Dragons. everyone that has had any kind of ground attack has done well against the Dragons this year. this game will be no different. they will ware them out by the fourth. hate to say it but Coal Grove by 1 or 2 tds.

chessy was supposed to have a ground attack and look wat we did to them. we are so hyped for this game i expect i a heck of a game but a close one.

Fairland wins 28-26

GO DRAGONS!!!!!!

Chesapeake's running game is nowhere near as talented as Coal Grove's. I see a nail biter between CG/Fairland as recent games between the two. I still see CG coming out on top in a good close game.

buckeyes41
Riding the Bench

Re: WK 10 Coal Grove vs. Fairland OVC Championship

Post by buckeyes41 »

I agree, there is no comparison to Chesapeake's running game to Coal Grove's! now you might compare South Point and Coal Grove and in that case what did South Point do on the ground on the Dragons? #6 had what? 163 yards on 16 carries! over 10 yard average. evrybody knows when Lucas finds a hole he will beat it to death.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

earp wrote:Hey I hear Fuzzy might even come as "THE GREEN HORNET!" :mrgreen:

The "Green Hornet" will be parked in the parking lot while I'll probably be among the tightly packed throng of CG fans that will have to squeeze into the cramped visiting side stands - either that or I'll be on the fence line...
It ought to be a dandy. Once again, it should be an ugly offensive game with absolutely no defense.

thesmokinglens
Freshman Team

Post by thesmokinglens »

Fuzz, glad to hear you'll be in a tightly packed THRONG instead of a tightly packed THONG!

Sportsfan34
Waterboy

Post by Sportsfan34 »

I have to go with my hornets again in this showdown. Best of luck to both teams and let's play a fair and injury-free game! CG 28 FA 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abuck76
SEOPS HO

Post by abuck76 »

Three way OVC title..........like kissing your sister................ :12224

cgfblvr
Waterboy

Post by cgfblvr »

I think CG will win the title outright. ;-)

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

thesmokinglens wrote:Fuzz, glad to hear you'll be in a tightly packed THRONG instead of a tightly packed THONG!

A thong in this kind of weather wouldn't be tightly packed at all if you catch my meaning 8)

earp
S

Post by earp »

Oh lord!I am getting a bad mental picture of an ex Coal Grove football player in spandex now! :122246

Return to “Football”