Rank the Scioto County football fields/stadiums.

Neutron Man
All State

Re: Rank the Scioto County football fields/stadiums.

Post by Neutron Man »

The thing I don't like about west's field is when your on the Visitors side it seems like the home side is so far away! It doesn't give it a good atmosphere. Where like it was said before Burg's field seems like the fans are practically on top of the field!

If we're gonna rank field as of today, Portsmouth is last! That place, history aside, is falling apart and I personally am glad to see it go! Portsmouth MUCH needed a new facility!!

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Neutron Man wrote:The thing I don't like about west's field is when your on the Visitors side it seems like the home side is so far away! It doesn't give it a good atmosphere. Where like it was said before Burg's field seems like the fans are practically on top of the field!

If we're gonna rank field as of today, Portsmouth is last! That place, history aside, is falling apart and I personally am glad to see it go! Portsmouth MUCH needed a new facility!!

as we sit there tonight at the game,,,a big pile of the wall crumbled and fell a few feet over from us, if anyone is going to do anything to save the old girl,,,they better get on it,,,and FAST!

deflaf22
Waterboy

Post by deflaf22 »

Valley, hands down.

earp
S

Post by earp »

I loved West's old field,And the grass was almost always perfect! ;-) Only bad thing was all of the seating was on one side,What was that about???

MinnyAckMack10
Freshman Team

Post by MinnyAckMack10 »

i think the northwest would be the best if we ranked it on field view.. you can see the whole field from any seat in the bleachers..

Return to “Football”