Game of Week #4 Chillicothe vs. #1 Logan SEOAL Championship

Who wins the SEOAL

Total votes: 0

loganlocos
SEOP

Re: Game of Week #4 Chillicothe vs. #1 Logan SEOAL Championship

Post by loganlocos »

Chillicothe fans are awfully sensitive.

One person who DOESN'T live in Logan says something about Chillicothe's stadium and the whole fan base has to use it as a rallying point.

Cavs fans have been talking all season about how Logan CAN'T win at Hernnstein Field.

I think our kids are looking forward to the challenge.

scooterdawg
Riding the Bench

Post by scooterdawg »

WHEN WE SAY BLUE YOU SAY WHITE (BLUE, WHITE, BLUE, WHITE) WHEN WE SAY GO YOU SAY GO (GO CAVS, GO CAVS)!!!!!REFUSE TO LOSE!!!! PRIDE HIT AND DESIRE!!!!!

DRIFTER
Freshman Team

Post by DRIFTER »

Sorry, but the league is really down this year, no disrespect at all meant. Chillicothe has not played anyone sinse the Sheridan game. All the talk of how much better they have gotten, how would you know? Now i will give you the fact that Logan has not played anyone close to being as good as a Brookhaven or Sheridan, but still much better. I do not see this close.

Logan 35
Chilicothe-0

Chillicothe has flash backs of the physical beating that Sheridan put on them.

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

maybe its the flashback of the beating logan took at chilli 2 yrs ago...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

This is going to be worse than Ironton week. I can tell already. All anybody wants to do is trash talk.

Anyone actually want to talk football or just "who's dad can beat up the other guys dad"?

keeping it real
Waterboy

Post by keeping it real »

locos, i agree with you 100% on the trash talking!!! the fact of the matter is both these teams deserve to be talked about in a positive manner. these kids from both teams have worked hard to get to this moment!! to all posters lets be adults on here and not bash either team!! this will be a great game and hard fought game by both teams. the qb's on both these teams are up for player of the year awards on gridiron glory, there is also an seoal title on the line!! lets show these players on both teams that the adults can show good sportsmanship just like we expect them to on the field!! lets pray for everyone to come out healthy and injury free!! to the seniors, enjoy this moment you all deserve it!!!! to the logan fans have a safe trip to chilli!!! DON'T YA JUST LOVE FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

GO CAVS :!: :-D

doctorchilly85
Waterboy

Post by doctorchilly85 »

GO CAVS! HEY DEFENSE BIG TEST FRIDAY BUT I KNOW YOUR UP TO IT. KEEP FIGHTING,AND YOU'LL WIN IN THE TRENCHIES. THERE QUARTERBACK LIKES IT ALL IN HIS HANDS. PUT PRESSURE,AND KEEP PRESSURE ON HIM AND HE WILL CRACK. CALEB REMEMBER IT'S ALL GOOD SEE A HOLE GO FOR IT SOME YARDS IS BETTER THAN NO YARDS. E.Y. IT'S SHOWTIME! GOT ANOTHER 100 IN YA? WE ARE FASTER WE ARE MORE SOUND IT"S ARE HOUSE, ARE FIELD AND WE ARE FAMILY! CAVALIER PRIDE! WHETHER WE WIN OR LOSE IM PROUD OF ALL OF YOU. GOOD LUCK THIS FRIDAY! ILL BE THERE TO YELL AND SCREAM MY HEAD OFF! BLUE-N-WHITE 4EVER. TANK CLASS OF 85 :122245

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... just looked at the Joe Eitel website ...says Logan has clinched a "home game" for the playoffs !!!!!! congratulations to the Purple ... bring it home on Friday Night !!!

tigerdad
JV Team

Post by tigerdad »

I think we need to start a signed petition and have this game moved to Saturday

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

tigerdad wrote:I think we need to start a signed petition and have this game moved to Saturday

I'm supposed to be on the field at the 'Shoe taking pictures Saturday night, I don't want to have to choose!

gymratt
Freshman Team

Post by gymratt »

pfloyd wrote:... as they say "to be the best you have to play the best" ... obviously both teams are the class of the SEOAL this season on the gridiron ... both teams can bring it on the ground and in the air ... games like this are decided in the trenches - which team will control the line of scrimmage on the offensive side AND the defensive side ... which team has the fewest TOs- my experience is that the team that goes +2 or better in the TO department gets the "W" ... in any war "field position" will be key - which team plays with the short field the most , conversely which team will have to go the "long route" to get it done - vs the quality teams the advantage goes to the team playing the short field .... finally it will come down to that intangible - when you look back at the great Logan teams ... those undefeated teams in the past ten years , there was leadership that "willed" the outcome on the football field - the fumble recovery vs New Lex, the halfback pass on 4th down the clock running out vs Marietta ... this one may be one of those games where that "intangible" comes to play a part in the outcome - leadership in adversity ... the cliche "who wants it more" comes to mind ... the players, the team that can keep it together "when those around them are losing theirs" ... should be a great game ...

Great,classy quote Floyd.
I agree on what has been said about all the trash talking so I propose a solution. If you are from Logan OR Chilli don't post biased stuff. Don't predict a score, don't trash the other program. If you have seen both teams play, please get on and share what you think about both teams and leave us a prediction.

I think all this Logan-Chilli banter needs to stop. Chilli fans rarely ever argue with people(except army, sorry army but it's true), but when Logan posters get on and say things that appear to be arrogant(predicting 40 point wins) that ruffles a few feathers. I have all of the respect in the world for coach Amyx and his team but honestly very little for the Logan fan base as a whole. I don't mean to Make Logan sound like the bad guys but I am from Chilli and this is my perspective. Let's try to make things better on both sides and stay respectful.

GO CAVS.

gymratt
Freshman Team

Post by gymratt »

tigerdad wrote:I think we need to start a signed petition and have this game moved to Saturday

I agree. That would make a huge crowd even huger...and I would get to grace you guys with my presence. :122245

Lamont Cranston
Freshman Team

Post by Lamont Cranston »

Well... Pink Floyd saved Lamont quite a few keystrokes. Would like to echo the fact that aside from the turnovers, penalties, and field position, this game WILL be decided up front. IMO the skill positions on both sides of the ball kinda cancel each other out. Those skill kids will make some plays friday night, they have all year. But, which ever team sets the tone early up front, definately makes it easier for those "athletes" behind them to do their thing. Up until now, neither team has met it's match in the trenches in SEOAL play. Regarding the banter though on here that will undoubtedly occur throughout the week, none of it will decide a single point in the game come friday. Never could understand why people try to "predict" the score in a high school football game... the winner, sure. But the score??? Anyway, if you play high school football, next friday is what you dream of. Go Cavs!!!! End the Purple Reign!!!

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Home field will help the Cavs ,but I am afraid it wont be enough . :idea:

cavalier11
Riding the Bench

Post by cavalier11 »

It seems funny to me that most of the SEOP.com users that are predicting Logan to win by 20 or more....are from Logan. If I can find someone that thought that the Chieftains were going to win by 20...that wasn't from Logan, I'd simply be amazed.

Give credit where credit is due...Logan and Chillicothe are both great teams, 7-2 and 9-0 definitely doesn't sound bad at all.

I do think that this game will be fought for and played to the fullest extent possible by each team and the end result will be a close game.

Again, I think that Eric Young is the key for the Cavaliers...if the line blocks and Young can manage 100-130 yards on the ground, I think the Cavs win.

For the Cavs, they need to focus on QB Pat Angle...he's very very talented, has great field vision, and can punch the ball in the endzone anytime he feels the need. If the Cavs can contain him, they'll get their eighth win of the season.

Prediction:
Cavaliers - 27
Chieftains - 24

ny_buckeyes60
Waterboy

Post by ny_buckeyes60 »

LOGAN WINS BIG over chilli and if yall got some crackers ill take some "chilli" it is getting cold out. :122249 :122249 :122249 :122249 :122249 :122249 logan-35 chilli-3

scooterdawg
Riding the Bench

Post by scooterdawg »

I'd just like to reiterate on the issue of bashing on these posts. Let's be adults and keep our posts healthy.

Would like to say that I'm a proud parent of a Cavalier football player. Today my son went over to Hocking Hills and in doing so he stopped at the Wendy's in Logan. He was wearing a Cavaliers hoodie and was seen by some Logan football players who approached him. The Logan boy's came to him and introduced themselves and asked if he played football. They hung out and talked about each teams games last night and wished each other good luck on this Friday's game.

I thought this was great. This is how it should be with the kids and the fans and parents need to do the same. GO CAV'S!!!! REFUSE TO LOSE!!!!! PRIDE HIT AND DESIRE!!!

4 HORSEMEN
JV Team

Post by 4 HORSEMEN »

I had the chance to watch Chillicothe on tape and I thought their QB was as impressive as I have heard he was. That said, I think that Logan is still the team to beat in the SEOAL............................

The winner not only takes the league, but probably sows up the MVP for their respective QB.

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

boilermaker wrote:Home field will help the Cavs ,but I am afraid it wont be enough . :idea:

If memory serves us right the same was proposed by you concerning our game with Ironton too? :-D

Return to “Football”