WK 10 Nelsonville-York (7-2, 5-0) @ Vinton Co (1-8, 0-5)

hawkeyepierce
S

Re: WK 10 Nelsonville-York (7-2, 5-0) @ Vinton Co (1-8, 0-5)

Post by hawkeyepierce »

This site is losing more and more credibility everyday. It is one thing to exchange ideals, to debate and "agree to disagree," unfortunately that is not the case anymore; we have been relegated to coach bashing, incoherent libel rhetoric and personal chest thumping. My days on this site have expired.
Last edited by hawkeyepierce on Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Ny big, hope they get a home field advantage!!

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

good luck NY

NYBucksDad
JV Team

Post by NYBucksDad »

The BUCKEYE’S will win Big just hope they get the starters out early so we have no injuries going into the playoffs. I hope we see Talbert back in week 11 that would be great to see that kid play some more high school football he is an unbelievable athlete and a great kid.

GO BUCKEYE’S

gpgm6566
Varsity

Post by gpgm6566 »

NY, good luck the rest of the way; finish strong.

VC FAN
Waterboy

Post by VC FAN »

Good luck Vikings!!!!!

AndyDufresne
Waterboy

Post by AndyDufresne »

This game will be a laugher, I cannot stand to see anymore of this alleged Vinton County "football".
Congratulations Nolan, you've succeeded in turning an entire community against you (with an exception of a few).

Coach Yates is a class act, who is doing the best that he can in a very tough situation. Losing is obviously no fun for anyone, especially the head coach, but I admire the way the Coach Yates has handled himself throughout a very difficult year. I don't think that he has turned the entire community against him. I think that there will always be a few that are never happy with the coach no matter what kind of season they are having, and obviously that number of people increases during a rough season like the Vikings are currently having. However, I believe that there are still folks that support Coach Yates. Furthermore, Hugh Jass, even if you don't like his coaching style, why does that mean you have to turn against him. When you make it this personal it makes one wonder if you are upset over playing time, position on the team, etc... You sign up on this forum with only one goal in mind.............to rip on Coach Yates. Your name is certainly fitting-you in fact are a hugh jass.

Hugh Jass
Waterboy

Post by Hugh Jass »

I will be the first to admit that my first post was out of line and my apologies go out to anyone that lost sleep due to it. However, we all know that the community in Vinton County is not patient, or accepting of failure, (i.e the short-lived coaching tenures.) Is this right? Absolutely not. Is this the case though? Absolutely.
Vinton County is the land of rumor, drama, and turmoil. I have heard so many things concerning the football team that blow my mind. Are all of them true? Probably not, but the ones that are true are equally disturbing.
Nolan is a class act..... man. He is a very nice man. I question his competitive spirit, though.
Hawkeye, my agenda was not what you perceived. If it were, I would've been more of an "hugh jass" about it. I'm skeptical over what your agenda is a times. Is it to falsely portray your intelligence and ability to use a dictionary and thesaurus?

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

Goodluck Bucks, i hope for an injury free game on both sides. Im looking forward to the caravan after the game.......[color=#FF8000][/color]TVC CHAMPS<<< LETS GO BUCKS

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

Hugh Jass wrote:I will be the first to admit that my first post was out of line and my apologies go out to anyone that lost sleep due to it. However, we all know that the community in Vinton County is not patient, or accepting of failure, (i.e the short-lived coaching tenures.) Is this right? Absolutely not. Is this the case though? Absolutely.
Vinton County is the land of rumor, drama, and turmoil. I have heard so many things concerning the football team that blow my mind. Are all of them true? Probably not, but the ones that are true are equally disturbing.
Nolan is a class act..... man. He is a very nice man. I question his competitive spirit, though.
Hawkeye, my agenda was not what you perceived. If it were, I would've been more of an "hugh jass" about it. I'm skeptical over what your agenda is a times. Is it to falsely portray your intelligence and ability to use a dictionary and thesaurus?

Hugh Jass.... tisk tisk tisk.
I figured I would get along better with a man of your sense of humor. Your username is hilarious. That's about all you have going for you because through two posts, I can see that you are as wishy-washy as Al Gore. Your first post was "Billy Bah Dass" and your second post was "Johnny Ki Sass". Either way you slice it, you are a Hugh Jass. Striker, out.

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

This site is losing more and more credibility everyday. It is one thing to exchange ideals, to debate and "agree to disagree," unfortunately that is not the case anymore; we have been relegated to coach bashing, incoherent libel rhetoric and personal chest thumping. My days on this site have expired.
Last edited by hawkeyepierce on Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Hawkeye, I agree with your posts. The only thing I see wrong is that H.A. Striker is agreeing with you. :122245 But that is out of your control. Seriously, your last post speaks volumes about the fickleness of so called fans on here. Most wouldn't lift a finger to help, but will be the first to complain. Many times under several different names on forums like this one. So again, good post.

Ted Striker
Freshman Team

Post by Ted Striker »

I smell bad wrote:Hawkeye, I agree with your posts. The only thing I see wrong is that H.A. Striker is agreeing with you. :122245 But that is out of your control. Seriously, your last post speaks volumes about the fickleness of so called fans on here. Most wouldn't lift a finger to help, but will be the first to complain. Many times under several different names on forums like this one. So again, good post.

For the first time in my life...... I will refrain.
ISB, the second half of your post is a very good post. The first half, not so much. Everyone wants to point the finger and say that, "this isn't right, he's doing a horrible job, blah dee blah dee blah", and not take any action to help. Sad, yet very true.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

hawkeye..........I'm curious as to why you have "Boycotting Wellston area businesses" in your profile. What's the story with that?

Dick Trickle
Waterboy

Post by Dick Trickle »

I wouldnt coach for anything. We all have hind sight in the stands and havent lost a game. I agree HP. No matter the success or failure everyone has their critics. This is the last week anyone will have to deal with it but I am sure it will weigh heavy on the coach for months to come.

bucksbacker
Waterboy

Post by bucksbacker »

now dillicrap you know that if that team from the other side of the hill played our schedule they wouldn't do better than 5-5 so go find some other thing to whine about...

tvc_football
Waterboy

Post by tvc_football »

hawkeye, doesn't that tell you something if your own are turning on you. That there are many people that dislike coach yates. This is not my argument, i just enjoy getting on and reading this sometimes. But i can see both sides of the story. Your supporting the team...thats great to do that, but the team hates coach yates. I can see where it would be tough. It still doesn't make sense how there are so many people that disagree with what he does... even the team. That kind of lights up the lightbulb over my head, that maybe there is more to the story. Maybe he is a bad coach. He took a successfull team to 4-6. and another promising team to 1-8 so far. With alex beating them IN THE TVC for the first time. (i know they have won before, but not in the tvc) something is fishy about the program.

Hugh Jass
Waterboy

Post by Hugh Jass »

:122246 A guy can't get on a PUBLIC forum and voice his opinion without being lynched and ostrisized.
Just because I don't agree with all of the supporters doesn't mean I am wrong. I have an opinion and I am entitled to that.

bucksfan08
Freshman Team

Post by bucksfan08 »

i sure am glad were focused on the game... :122249 ....kick some "hugh jass" friday night boys!!!!

buckeyeman
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyeman »

never take a team so lightly when u do thats when u find yourself in a ball game and this could happen to any good ball team

Return to “Football”