WK 10 Trimble @ Miller

whompascat
All Conference

Re: WK 10 Trimble @ Miller

Post by whompascat »

you would have looked good in purple, it would match your socks. Put the kool-aid man in purple he would look like barney.

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Tomcat Traitor #35 wrote:I never coached Miller. I almost did but I changed my mine. My buddy coached at Miller. You have to draw the line somewhere. I got standards.

Who cares?

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

I have to say I can see Miller pulling off the upset here....

Miller 12
trimble 8

Just my thoughts moron.... :mrgreen:

Tomcat Traitor #35
Waterboy

Post by Tomcat Traitor #35 »

They were a lot better than. No buddy wanted to play em.

Attack
Freshman Team

Post by Attack »

if you are talking about hannan being a lot better then, they were 1-9 the years i coached against them. we had a dropped punt in one of those games. what was the kids name who dropped it tt 35?

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

Tomcat Traitor #35 wrote:They were a lot better than. No buddy wanted to play em.

What are you talking about?

Attack
Freshman Team

Post by Attack »

just a pass time i guess. :122245

becareful, some on here may not be who they are pretending to be.

white bread
Waterboy

Post by white bread »

scat man you know i got the hook up on that dry ice for week 11, but do u think it will bother the brown trout or fog up dyla's visor???

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

The rumor in Lancaster is that the Falcons plan to get revenge on the traitor who left them for glouster. I am not sure what that means. Did someone leave Miller for Trimble? :shock:

King of Kings
Freshman Team

Post by King of Kings »

Java,
If you played for Miller and got pounded by everybody you would leave to. Especially, if you loved football the way Dyer does. I have it figured as he is getting revenge on Miller for being treated so poorly. Chances are at the end of the night and the visitors side of the scoreboard is all lit up Dyer's revenge will be sweet. Dyer is coming back to Hemlock, but he bringing 48 buddies with him. :122245

Texastomcats
Freshman Team

Post by Texastomcats »

TCAT1000+ wrote:Java,
If you played for Miller and got pounded by everybody you would leave to. Especially, if you loved football the way Dyer does. I have it figured as he is getting revenge on Miller for being treated so poorly. Chances are at the end of the night and the visitors side of the scoreboard is all lit up Dyer's revenge will be sweet. Dyer is coming back to Hemlock, but he bringing 48 buddies with him. :122245

I would say 48 plus buddies with him. There is no doubt in my mind the cats are going to roll over the falcons and we will come back to g-town and get a beer at the shingle inn to celebrate while the falcons are still plucking there feathers of a loss............. :) Dyer and and the boys will run away with a huge victory !!!

play2win
Waterboy

Post by play2win »

Hey Whompas, I called around and couldn't find any Granada's in any junkyards around here. I guess they are all still on the road. I did see one in hollister but it was half buried and had flowers planted in the trunk. Pancakes did have an old Maverick though. Do you think that would work? What do you say old buddy, wanna give it a try for ol time sakes? Are you still the Sultan of Skank.

red n gray
Waterboy

Post by red n gray »

That poem is funny man......u should publish some of them :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bobby_boucher
Waterboy

Post by bobby_boucher »

Attack wrote:just a pass time i guess. :122245

becareful, some on here may not be who they are pretending to be.

Isn't this funny. A lot of people on here are not who they are pretending to be. Let me admit i'm not really bobby boucher. I can name a few others who are more than likely pretending to be someone. Examples, harold heeton, ace rutter, and koondogger. Everyone knows is just a harmless joke and most people get a kick out of it. Then ya got some people who wanna cry and get users kicked of the site like it means something. If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen is all I can say to those who can dish it out but not take it.

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

All I am saying is players want their teammates on THEIR team and not giving up ship and running over to the BIGGEST rival they have.....

Just my thought roundball boy

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Do the people actually pay you to teach and coach there KOONDOGGIE?

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

gobucks31 wrote:Do the people actually pay you to teach and coach there KOONDOGGIE?

Do you really think that is him?

gtownlotlizard
Riding the Bench

Post by gtownlotlizard »

koondogger wrote:
KC Java wrote:All I am saying is players want their teammates on THEIR team and not giving up ship and running over to the BIGGEST rival they have.....

Just my thought roundball boy

Yes that happened to us with a coach this past season, he went to nelsonville. But we will get our revenge on that traitor next season. He is probably the only reason the bucks beat us this year as he gave them enough inside scoop to beat us. I bet whoever we face in the playoffs gets an extra film and scouting report.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just my thoughts guys

Koondogger keep hiding behind your name. Everyone knows your not coach koons and if you are then I feel sorry for ya. The coach from trimble that went to nelsonville didn't betray trimble by going over there. He went to nelsonville in search for a more secure teaching job. Trimble seems to get rid of a lot of teachers and he was probably one of the lowest on the seniority list. No one from trimble has bad blood with this guy except you, and thats if you are really from trimble which I don't think you are.

Attack
Freshman Team

Post by Attack »

Lizard-

thank you. the guy is an idiot.

bigsportsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by bigsportsfan »

DILLIGAF wrote:
gobucks31 wrote:Do the people actually pay you to teach and coach there KOONDOGGIE?

Do you really think that is him?

no it is not coach koons

Return to “Football”