Logan wins SEOAL 23-13 over Chillicothe

Speedofsand
Varsity

Re: Logan wins SEOAL 23-13 over Chillicothe

Post by Speedofsand »

grizzlynatural wrote:Still no word from the BuckeyeCav Army. Someone should give us an update on him. The last i heard was that he had surgery Friday night? Hows he recovering?

I heard the doctors got his foot out of his mouth, but his head is still extremely swollen. Nothing to worry about. No brain, no pain.

NYHSvarsitycheer10
Waterboy

Post by NYHSvarsitycheer10 »

Congratulations on a 10-0 season Logan Good luck in the playoffs

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

Speedofsand wrote:
grizzlynatural wrote:Still no word from the BuckeyeCav Army. Someone should give us an update on him. The last i heard was that he had surgery Friday night? Hows he recovering?

I heard the doctors got his foot out of his mouth, but his head is still extremely swollen. Nothing to worry about. No brain, no pain.

I called him and got the update. He'll be in a bed for a while, wrather large foot Logan put up his...Well, you know :122249

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

grizzlynatural wrote:
Speedofsand wrote:

I called him and got the update. He'll be in a bed for a while, wrather large foot Logan put up his...Well, you know :122249

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zbd
Freshman Team

Post by zbd »

Good Job LOGAN

It sounds as if your special teams showed up and Chilli did not. I thought Chilli was weak in that area good LOGAN taking advantage of that!!!!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

zbd wrote:Good Job LOGAN

It sounds as if your special teams showed up and Chilli did not. I thought Chilli was weak in that area good LOGAN taking advantage of that!!!!

zbd

Everyone knew Chillicothe would have the edge at kicker with Basil, and he certainly did not disappoint, but I agreed with you that Logan might be able to do some things with success on special teams.

We had the one bad punt snap that was costly, but outside of that one play our special teams were OUTSTANDING.

Seth Sigerl came UNTOUCHED on the block early in the game, and Zach McDaniel had an EXCELLENT kick return to get Logan the early 8-0 lead.

Then, after Chillicothe had taken the 13-8 lead, Mason Mays had a 40+ yard kick off return that set up his 52 yards touchdown catch to give Logan the lead for good.

Special teams were a huge factor in the football game, no doubt about.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

1987chieftains wrote:
magic man wrote:chilli got cheated a td watch the tape how curt crossed the line

GROW UP!!!

1 PLAY DOESN'T MAKE YOU LOSE!!

You lost by 10. Max points you could have recieved from that "Td you were cheated out of" : 8. Thats 23-21. You still lose.
NEXT lol

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Logan was cheated twice that makes it--37-20 :lol: :lol:

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

noreply66 wrote:Logan was cheated twice that makes it--37-20 :lol: :lol:

:aaaaa84