Playoffs D5 R19 (9-1) Liberty Union @ (8-2) Nelsonville-York

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

JoeGatto
JV Team

Re: Playoffs D5 R19 (9-1) Liberty Union @ (8-2) Nelsonville-York

Post by JoeGatto »

Come on, a fluke!? Give me a break. Liberty Union GOT BEAT by a better team on Sept. 12 just like Nelsonville-York GOT BEAT by better teams on Sept. 5 and Oct. 17. Not saying those teams are better overall but on those specific nights, they were. There's no such thing as flukes in sports. Either you show up to play EVERY game or you get beat. That's what happened to both of these teams. I can appreciate the fact that we are all passionate about our teams but some of this stuff is silly. Let's get real and give both teams the respect they deserve. If they weren't good they wouldn't be in the position they're in. Once again, I don't know for sure who will win or by how many touchdowns. All I can do is root for my team and hope they show up ready to play.

GO LIONS!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Good luck to the Buckeyes, you are going to need it. LU is a tough draw for the Buckeyes, no doubt...........

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

FrozenRope9 wrote:Come on, a fluke!? Give me a break. Liberty Union GOT BEAT by a better team on Sept. 12 just like Nelsonville-York GOT BEAT by better teams on Sept. 5 and Oct. 17. Not saying those teams are better overall but on those specific nights, they were. There's no such thing as flukes in sports. Either you show up to play EVERY game or you get beat. That's what happened to both of these teams. I can appreciate the fact that we are all passionate about our teams but some of this stuff is silly. Let's get real and give both teams the respect they deserve. If they weren't good they wouldn't be in the position they're in. Once again, I don't know for sure who will win or by how many touchdowns. All I can do is root for my team and hope they show up ready to play.

GO LIONS!!!
Was you at the game? more things happened than bern stoping the buckeyes.Like taking the BALL TO THE CHAINS TO MEASURE FIRST DOWNS ,CLOCK RUNNING ON INCOMPLETE PASSES,AND HAVE IT ON VIDEO SO UNTIL YOU KNOW THE FACTS!!!

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

I was not at the game so I don't know, but are you saying all 42 points were scored on "things"?
I could see a bad spot or the clock determining the outcome of a 6-0 game or even a couple touchdowns but ...

Good Luck to the Buckeyes.

nybucksmom
JV Team

Post by nybucksmom »

:aaaaa43 Good Luck Buckeyes!!!

buckeyeman
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyeman »

i look for LU to run all over the buckeyes

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Good luck Buckeyes!

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

This is the best game in Region 19...This should be a great game.

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

Goof luck to the Bucks but if I was betting I'd say LU by two touchdowns.

NYBUX
Varsity

Post by NYBUX »

So you will give me 12 and the BUCKEYES right$$$$$$$$$

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

this will be a good game. I'm sure plenty of tomcat fans will be there rooting on the buckeyes.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

FrozenRope9 wrote:Come on, a fluke!? Give me a break. Liberty Union GOT BEAT by a better team on Sept. 12 just like Nelsonville-York GOT BEAT by better teams on Sept. 5 and Oct. 17. Not saying those teams are better overall but on those specific nights, they were. There's no such thing as flukes in sports. Either you show up to play EVERY game or you get beat. That's what happened to both of these teams. I can appreciate the fact that we are all passionate about our teams but some of this stuff is silly. Let's get real and give both teams the respect they deserve. If they weren't good they wouldn't be in the position they're in. Once again, I don't know for sure who will win or by how many touchdowns. All I can do is root for my team and hope they show up ready to play.

GO LIONS!!!

Man i hope you are going off of one bad game from the buckeyes.

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!

NYHSvarsitycheer10
Waterboy

Post by NYHSvarsitycheer10 »

First of all i think its funny that people argue back and fourth on here. football is a sport which people go and watch to support their teams not argue over who is going to win the game. Which ever team wants it more will be the team to win. Whomever the teams have played and beaten and lost to has nothing to do with the game being played at boston field saturday night. Each team im sure has had bad nights. and Nelsonville-York put up a great fight against Ironton last week. I think if they play the way they did that night they should win this one. but ive never seen LU play so we will see whos on top of their game when the time comes but scores have nothing to do with this game. thats all i wanted to say...

GOOD LUCK BUCKEYES!
:-D

SPAMONY
Varsity

Post by SPAMONY »

ROOTING FOR THE BUCKEYES

but i honestly see LU winning by multiple scores

fasteach
Varsity

Post by fasteach »

i cannot see ny quiting for anything. in the years i have watched them play, they have never laid down... and i cannot see that happening now. too much heart.
go get 'em buckeyes.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

G W McLintock wrote:I was not at the game so I don't know, but are you saying all 42 points were scored on "things"?
I could see a bad spot or the clock determining the outcome of a 6-0 game or even a couple touchdowns but ...

COMMENTING ON THINGS YOU KNOW nothing about again 28-14

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Good Luck Buckeyes!

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

NY BUCKS wrote:
G W McLintock wrote:I was not at the game so I don't know, but are you saying all 42 points were scored on "things"?

COMMENTING ON THINGS YOU KNOW nothing about again 28-14

Back to math class (28 + 14=42 total points). Obviously you must mean that NY earned both of their touchdowns yet BU did not earn their four touchdowns. Again I was not there so maybe you did get cheated. I don't know...Study harder...Anyway back to the thread.

Go Bucks. I'll be rooting for you.

tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

good luck NY

Texastomcats
Freshman Team

Post by Texastomcats »

Good Luck Bucks !!! Represent the TVC !!

:-D

Return to “Football”