Rock hill football next year

money_baller2010
Waterboy

Rock hill football next year

Post by money_baller2010 »

Work with me here Rock hill's football team could be good next year all of the young talent they had this year has gained more experience and mitchell davenport is an excellent receiver. Rumor is that they are gettin a pretty good receiver to compliment davenport. I think is name was chris munyon.

georgecarmon
Waterboy

Re: Rock hill football next year

Post by georgecarmon »

0-10

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

Not so fast ! 0 & 10 ?

earp
S

Post by earp »

Rock Hill has built a consistent program out there and the reason for going 0-10 this year is youth!They will be fine,Todd Knipp is running a pretty good program out there! ;-)

buckeyes41
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyes41 »

Rock Hill will do good job next year. I agree, with the expeirence they aquired this year they do fine. heck, the way this conference is anybody can win it, look at this year! but Rock Hill will be a fun team to watch the next 3 years. evryone needs to watch out for them. I will say 5-5 next year and challenge for the conference!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

It's a LONG way off, but with the info I have now, I'll go with anywhere from 3 to 6 wins....

Buckeye-4-Life
JV Team

Post by Buckeye-4-Life »

Coach Knipp will get the troops ready for next year! I would not be surprised if they make the biggest turn around in the state. Redmen fans, keep your heads up, good things will come.

footballfan23
Waterboy

Post by footballfan23 »

i heard my friend say a sophomore from ironton was thinking about going to rock hill and playing football next year for his junior year, but idk it could be a rumor

SvFootball 07-2011
Waterboy

Post by SvFootball 07-2011 »

I say US at Symmes Valley will give rock hill a pretty good game in the scrimmage at the beginning of the season next year, rock hill is to young i say 2-8, they should be a lil bit better next year than this year, still to young!

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

This season, around 70% of RH's roster was 1st or 2nd year players but RH will have 16 seniors next year...13 of who started at least 3-4 games.....along with 10 juniors....5 of who started at least 3-4 games....to go along with 3 sophs who started at least 3-4 games(QB started all 10 as a freshmen). Being "young" and the injury bug really took it to RH this season....I guess the coaches shouldn't worry about the kids working hard in the weightroom after this past season. I look for RH to make a big turn around this year.

tigermack
Freshman Team

Post by tigermack »

Give them two more seasons to compete for the OVC championship. I just don't think next year will be the year.

allsport
Freshman Team

Post by allsport »

So much will depend on the off-season committment by the players. They must get stronger and quicker at all positions... they have a good frame work in place at some key spots, but must stay healthy... again that comes back to conditioning and strength... yes there are those fluke injuries, but risk can be managed through conditioning. A year of experience and maturity can do a lot for a team. I don't think they were at all satisfied with this past season and so I expect and hope they will work extremely hard.

buckeyes41
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyes41 »

I hear people on ehre saying maybe in 2 years they will compete in the OVC!! what a joke !!!!!!!!! anyone can win this conference, heck, look at fairland this year! won 4 games all year and tied (3-way) for the title!!!!!!! so anyone in this conference can pull it out.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

South Point and Fairland will suffer MAJOR LOSSES to graduation.
Coal Grove has to be considered the early favorite currently, but it is WAY early....

lostcause
Freshman Team

Post by lostcause »

buckeyes41 wrote:I hear people on ehre saying maybe in 2 years they will compete in the OVC!! what a joke !!!!!!!!! anyone can win this conference, heck, look at fairland this year! won 4 games all year and tied (3-way) for the title!!!!!!! so anyone in this conference can pull it out.

I agree 100 % ....................
that has got to be the biggest joke of a conference. (A 3 WAY TIE!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: )

At least have a playoff to see who really wins!!!!!!!!!!!

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

What kind of an accomplishment is it to win a conference that the champion only wins four games...It's no accomplishment at all unless you make the playoffs...what are you going to do with your ovc crown...wear it to Ironton's first round playoff game????

C'mon people...get real...and learn some self respect!!!!!!!! Play some competition and then if you win four games maybe you have done something....

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

TIGERS90 wrote:
C'mon people...get real...and learn some self respect!!!!!!!! Play some competition and then if you win four games maybe you have done something....

I agree 100%. But OVC fans are happy to wallow in the mire of mediocrity and as they say - if you set your goals low, you can never be disappointed. :mrgreen:

cagd_1992
Waterboy

Post by cagd_1992 »

HELL IF THEY THINK THERE SO GOOD PUT THEM IN THE SEAOL WITH IRONTON N LOGAN N CHILLY THEY THINK THERE SO DAM GOOD! :lol:

SvFootball 07-2011
Waterboy

Post by SvFootball 07-2011 »

poop... they wont win no more than 1 or 2 games next year :-D

jl724
JV Team

Post by jl724 »

if they have a playoff fairland woulda won it out right last year.

Return to “Football”