Round 2 (11-0) Louisville vs. (11-0) Logan At ZANESVILLE

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Round 2 (11-0) Louisville vs. (11-0) Logan

Post by noreply66 »

Louisville has played the smaller teams so I give Logan a great chance of wining this

fbfever9
Freshman Team

Post by fbfever9 »

I would absolutely LOVE to see Logan win this game. I've seen Louisville twice on ONN this year and they are really, really, really good. Also, they do not make many mistakes (turnovers or penalties). Logan will need to play their best game of the year to win. Good luck to them. Go SEOAL.

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

Good luck from Chillicothe, go Logan and do the deed, defend the SEOAL :!:

TheMan
Waterboy

Post by TheMan »

i pick louisville to win

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I don't give anyone slack that predicts for a group of kids to lose by 36.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Good luck to Logan but I see Louisville taking this win.

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

To get beat as bad as some are predicting...Logan would be compared to Carrollton which Louisville played in week six that is 0-10. I don't see that happening...heck..logan didn't play any 0-10 competition this year actually the worst team that they played went 4-6...I won't say that Logan is going to blow out anyone in this game...but I think they definately have a chance in this one.

If logan plays as good of a game against Louisville as they played against Ironton, Logan will win...this will be a close one...I think it all will be on who wants it more...I would go ahead and let them think that they are soooo good and maybe their heart won't be in it come game day :idea: ...Go Seoal...Go Tigers

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

We were told late last week that if this matchup happens, we would host it. That could change on a whim of the OHSAA, of course, but unless that happens, we'll see you Friday night.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

You guys are all right blowouts never happen in the playoffs
D-2
Madison 35
Cleveland Shaw 00

Powell Olentangy Liberty 34
Toledo Central Catholic 7

Louisville 60
Columbus Independence 24

Cincinnati Winton Woods 58
Dayton Dunbar 12

Cincinnati Anderson 55
Trenton Edgewood 7

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

Wow Ironman 92, I didn't know you were such a big Logan fan!! :roll: :roll: I actually agree with NCF. Do you all not realize that this same Louisville team was in the state title game last year??????????? Have you never heard the name Neal Seaman??? This QB is unbelieveable. I know Logan has Angle and he is impressive, but Mr. Seaman is on a whole other level. As a matter of fact, Louisville's whole team is just on another level. Congrats on a wonderful season Chiefs, but unfortuneately I'm afraid it ends Friday night in a big way. Leapord's by 25+.

ny_buckeyes60
Waterboy

Post by ny_buckeyes60 »

I just wish nelsonville york would play logan again that would be a great match up like bish says id take the bucks in that one lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

SSReaper
Waterboy

Post by SSReaper »

Logan has been strong all year. Yeah, maybe we're not one of the "big columbus teams" or maybe everyone thinks we're just a bunch of hillbillies that carry pitch-forks and can barely read..but the Logan boys know how to play some serious football. Don't be so disrespectful N.C.F. and predict such insulting scores.(and while we're talking about being disprespectful..what was the Newark Cath. record this year?..maybe they should play Logan so you can see what Logan can do) Let's be realistic. The team that commits the least amount of mistakes takes this game. It'll be close if Logan plays to the level that they are capable of. Any given night even the best teams go down. I look for Logan to win 24-21. The D will keep the L.ville offense in check. GO LOGAN!!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

SSReaper wrote:Logan has been strong all year. Yeah, maybe we're not one of the "big columbus teams" or maybe everyone thinks we're just a bunch of hillbillies that carry pitch-forks and can barely read..but the Logan boys know how to play some serious football. Don't be so disrespectful N.C.F. and predict such insulting scores.(and while we're talking about being disprespectful..what was the Newark Cath. record this year?..maybe they should play Logan so you can see what Logan can do) Let's be realistic. The team that commits the least amount of mistakes takes this game. It'll be close if Logan plays to the level that they are capable of. Any given night even the best teams go down. I look for Logan to win 24-21. The D will keep the L.ville offense in check. GO LOGAN!!
It would not shock me to see Logan try and play a D-6 school.

The record for Newark Catholic this year was horrible but when Logan has as many state titles as the Green Wave then maybe you can say somethinG ABOUT THE GREEN WAVE.

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

Good luck Logan!!!!!!!!!!!!

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

friday_nite_fan wrote:Have you never heard the name Neal Seaman???

nope.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

I agree with GAHS good luck LOGAN!!!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

More on this machine called LOUISVILLE

http://www.maxpreps.com/ohio/sports/lou ... local,team

SSReaper
Waterboy

Post by SSReaper »

IfLogan dropped down to a D5 or D6 they WOULD win the state title every year. For a small town such as Logan to have competed on the D1 stage for many years with decent success I would say that the D5 or D6 level would be a walk for Logan...IMO, of course. No disrespect to any other D5 or D6 schools out there..or even Newark Catholic for that matter. But if you want to talk about titles then make it relevant. That's like saying that highschool x has -- titles so they must be better than pro or college team x cause they don't have any titles. :lol: Regardless..It's time for the rest of the state and the local areas to give Logan the respect that they deserve and earned from dominance year in and year out. GO LOGAN!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

SSReaper wrote:IfLogan dropped down to a D5 or D6 they WOULD win the state title every year. For a small town such as Logan to have competed on the D1 stage for many years with decent success I would say that the D5 or D6 level would be a walk for Logan...IMO, of course. No disrespect to any other D5 or D6 schools out there..or even Newark Catholic for that matter. But if you want to talk about titles then make it relevant. That's like saying that highschool x has -- titles so they must be better than pro or college team x cause they don't have any titles. :lol: Regardless..It's time for the rest of the state and the local areas to give Logan the respect that they deserve and earned from dominance year in and year out. GO LOGAN!

I am guessing the standard/numbers dictate where logan is(D-2) So Logan could win five or six every year is like saying D-2 Louisville could win D-5 AND/OR6 every year.

SSReaper
Waterboy

Post by SSReaper »

The point of all this back and forth is this: Your initial score prediction was unrealistic and outlandish at best. Every person is entitled to their own opinions but as a person who hasn't missed a Logan game in 20 years I know that this Logan team is the best I've ever seen to date. The score will be close. Both teams are amazing football teams but don't be so quick to write off the "little guys" GO LOGAN!!

Return to “Football”