Re: Round 2 (9-2) Trimble vs. (11-0) River At Marietta

Post by buckeyeguy »

basketball is for the sissies that cant wrestle

Texastomcats
Freshman Team

Post by Texastomcats »

Congrats Cats on a great season!!

I am not taking away nothing from River. There defense was totally on it and stopped DYla in his tracks but the cats never gave up and we held up til the very end.

It should be a good game with River and Malvern!!!

Good Luck River

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

Hey buckeye guy. So you are one of those guys who like to roll around with othere dudes. That cool We all understand.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

When the final computer rankings came out, I said Trimble got the best spot possible. They avoided Malvern. The River fiathful will find out why I said that this week when they get thumped. Also, during the game I saw some classless acts by the River players. After the game, one of the officials talked about how the coach lacked any class, and used profanity routinely. Then after watching the game on 15 I could see that this is a group of dirty, cheap shotting players. I plan on going to the Malvern game to watch this group of cheap shots get thumped. It will be enjoyable. :mrgreen:

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

now it's time for basketball!!!!!!!

GhostOfHomer
Freshman Team

Post by GhostOfHomer »

I smell bad wrote:When the final computer rankings came out, I said Trimble got the best spot possible. They avoided Malvern. The River fiathful will find out why I said that this week when they get thumped. Also, during the game I saw some classless acts by the River players. After the game, one of the officials talked about how the coach lacked any class, and used profanity routinely. Then after watching the game on 15 I could see that this is a group of dirty, cheap shotting players. I plan on going to the Malvern game to watch this group of cheap shots get thumped. It will be enjoyable. :mrgreen:

I guess that explains why it was actually a Trimble kid that got ejected and why the OHSAA was informed about the classlessness and antics of Trimble during the game.

Who will the OHSAA believe? The people that reported the antics of the Trimble players/coaches and the video of it, or the random rutter moron that lies on the internet?

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

What kid from Trimble got ejected? Now who is lying? I have video to send to ohsaa as well. I will send you a copy too if you want it. So don't get on here ripping people without proof. I have it. I have a statement from an official, and video showing the acts of the players. If you want to call someone classless you better have something to back it up bub! Sorry your Tigers didn't get into the post season. Move on to basketball and leave the football threads to those who's teams earned a spot in the playoffs.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

ettafan you don't have a clue to what you are talking about.

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

whompas, is that the guy that keeps getting gonged and then comes back with a slight change in his name? I thought that was oebuck? But maybe he has gotten smart and changed his name all together? :mrgreen:

Lil&BigBucksMom
Riding the Bench

Post by Lil&BigBucksMom »

the Kool-Aid Man wrote:Hey buckeye guy. So you are one of those guys who like to roll around with othere dudes. That cool We all understand.

I was about to say not all NY fans think like Buckeyeguy. Then I seen this post. Sorry puts you on the same level in my book.

Anyway, Good Job Trimble on a great season!!

gtownlotlizard
Riding the Bench

Post by gtownlotlizard »

I don't really think our schedule had anything to do with this loss. We were man handled up front and thats where games are won and lost. People wanna talk about how horrible our running backs were but its not like they had any space to run. That's not the backs fault. The line needs to get in the weightroom and strenghten up. River was a stronger team than Trimble was. Nelsonville and Federal couldn't help us get ready for who we played friday night because quiet frankly River was the best team we played all year.

Good Job cats on your great season.
Good Luck to River this friday.

the Kool-Aid Man
Freshman Team

Post by the Kool-Aid Man »

Lil buck mom.....No Disrespect to you or your kids if they wrestle. We have kids here that wrestle also. 90% of the nelsonville faithful get on here and do nothing but BASH our kids. So to u im sorry, but to bukeyeguy im not. I do remember in your playoff game there was a SEA OF RED on you side Cheering for your kids.....Didnt see that from Ny at Marietta on Friday.

Joedirt
Freshman Team

Post by Joedirt »

Tomcats 9-3,Buckeye's 8-3 NUFF SAID! :lol:
Good season's to both school's,see ya all next year. 8)

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

the Kool-Aid Man wrote:Lil buck mom.....No Disrespect to you or your kids if they wrestle. We have kids here that wrestle also. 90% of the nelsonville faithful get on here and do nothing but BASH our kids. So to u im sorry, but to bukeyeguy im not. I do remember in your playoff game there was a SEA OF RED on you side Cheering for your kids.....Didnt see that from Ny at Marietta on Friday.

BOO HOO

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

JUSTAFAN89 wrote:Tomcats 9-3,Buckeye's 8-3 NUFF SAID! :lol:
Good season's to both school's,see ya all next year. 8)

41-13 nuff said

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

maybe when n.y. gets another head coach from trimble they will win another playoff game.

Lil&BigBucksMom
Riding the Bench

Post by Lil&BigBucksMom »

Kool Aid Man, You're forgiven. It just hit a nerve. My son does wrestle. It does take a lot of hard work and determination to wrestle and comments like those get to me. As for not alot of NY fans at the game, my husband (he was sitting with quite a few NY fans) and daughter were both there cheering on the Tomcats. I would have been but I was taking my son to wrestling camp in Reynoldsburg (more of that hard work and determination!).

Again, Congratulations Tomcats on a great season!!

Return to “Football”