2009 CHILLICOTHE CAVALIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuckeyeCAV
Varsity

Re: 2009 CHILLICOTHE CAVALIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by BuckeyeCAV »

The 2009 season should be a rebuilding year for our CAVS. I don't know much what the lower classes have coming up, but with Ironton now leaving and the possibility of maybe Marietta and Warren leaving too, this league should get interesting.

Especially if we widdle down to a 5 team SEOAL League within a few years from now. That means 6 non league games to schedule. I wouldn't want to be that AD.

cavalierfan95
Freshman Team

Post by cavalierfan95 »

yes it looks bad on paper but heads up cavaliers you never know.by the way logan is not repeating as champs sorry logan im not saying were taking it but you sure as heck are not winning it next year.

Army
S

Post by Army »

I think they will go 4-6 to 7-3. It's up to how they will play. The CAVS lost a lot of their starters with 3-4 years starting experience. Most likely the best record might be 6-4. But in football a whole year of growing and and maturing can change things?

Good Luck CAVS :!: :-D

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

Chiilicothe has 30 kids showing up to the weight room at every session.The kids been working real hard getting stronger and faster.I wouldn't count this out for the 2009 season.I know alot people is not giving this year team any credit.Keep working hard youngmen and show these posters what you are made of.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

noreply66 wrote:
LJ Clemens wrote:2009 Schedule
DATE OPPONENT H/A
08/24 Hamilton Twp. H
08/31 Big Walnut H
09/07 Wilmington A
09/14 Zanesville H
09/21 Portsmouth * H
09/28 Ironton * H
10/05 Gallia Academy * A
10/12 Jackson * H
10/19 Warren * A
10/26 Logan * A

Non-league schedule is definatly a lot easier but Hamilton Twp. always has a pretty decent team and BigWalnut will be solid again, dont know much about wilmington. Bad thing about the league for Chilly is that Z-Ville, P-mouth, Gallia and Warren will all be much improved because most of their teams were low on seniors. Ironton and Logan should be the top dawgs but Zanesville will be a darkhorse to win the league. Remember that they pushed the top 2 teams in the SEOAL to their limit this year in Chilly and Logan and they return almost everyone.

Zanesville is out

Ironton game is at Ironton according to the AD from what I've been told.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

cavalierfan95 wrote:yes it looks bad on paper but heads up cavaliers you never know.by the way logan is not repeating as champs sorry logan im not saying were taking it but you sure as heck are not winning it next year.

HAHAHA are you serious? The SEOAL could make a super team and couldnt beat Logan this year. Who seriously will come within 40 points of us this year in the league? Noone. :122245

D Owens
Freshman Team

Post by D Owens »

LJ Clemens:

Hamilton Twp. always has a pretty decent team

2008: 5-5
2007: 5-5
2006: 1-9
2005: 0-10
2004: 3-7
2003: 7-3
2002: 8-3 (Playoffs)
2001: 2-8

31-50 over the last eight years. .382 winning percentage.

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

07/08 new coach, new system, very good team in a very good league.

gilchs
Waterboy

Post by gilchs »

Who are the quaterback options? Is the sophomore class still tight? They used to be really good. Beverly, Oates, Gilbert and others.

ravens
Waterboy

Post by ravens »

The QB situation at Chillicothe is looking pretty bad.It's really up in the air who will be the QB.Donta Thompson played QB back in jr high and his Freshman year at Chillicothe.But Thompson got hurt his freshman year of football.Then Shay Netter took over and had a great year QB the freshman team.That would be my top option for QB this year.He has a very strong arm and is not afraid to thread the needle in his passing game.But I say since he will be the leader on Defense this year,I say he won't be the QB.I'm sure that the coaching staff will work something out.Well whoever the QB is the Cavs will have a great year.I wouldn't be surprised if the don't direct snap the ball to the running back.

jumphigh
Varsity

Post by jumphigh »

you are forgeting about walter shnazzel(sp) He will be a junior and lead the chillicothe freshman team to 5 victories. He can manage a game and do what needs to be done if put in the correct position.

bluebird1756
Waterboy

Post by bluebird1756 »

Maybe try Casey Oates as the quarterback and use the option style quarterback scheme.

scooterdawg
Riding the Bench

Post by scooterdawg »

Just throwing names out there who knows......maybe Michael Turner will give fooball a go. A QB is a must and the coaches better start looking. Shey Netter would no doubt get the job done in an effective manner but his main concentration needs to be on defensive side of the ball because this is what will, and is going to take him to the next level. Just my opinon. GO CAV'S!!!!!! REFUSE TO LOSE!!!!!!!! PRIDE HIT AND DESIRE!!!!!!

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

Congratulations to Kevin Scott and Jordan Benson on their college choices good luck and have fun take care of business.

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

Whats happening in the cavalier country???? The last time I was in the weightroom it was nice to see some new faces in there.It's about time some of are big kids decided to play this year.They will help out on the D side and O side of the ball.
GO CAVS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRIDE HIT AND DESIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Football”