why!!!!!!!!

lostcause
Freshman Team

why!!!!!!!!

Post by lostcause »

when your team goes this far into the season do ppl degrade the coach.
must have done something right to get this far..............

lostcause
Freshman Team

Re: why!!!!!!!!

Post by lostcause »

i mean cmon they are the greatest ppl on the earth when your 10-0 but when your 11-1 u shouldnt even be a coach....... :lol: :lol:

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Thats kinda like if you're running the ball really good, it's because you have amazingly talented backs. But when you have a bad game rushing, the line didn't block anyone.

Incognito
Varsity

Post by Incognito »

now now ironfalcon......i always liked the big uglies(mostly the ugly) blocking for me back in the day. ;-) :122245

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

IRONFALCON wrote:Thats kinda like if you're running the ball really good, it's because you have amazingly talented backs. But when you have a bad game rushing, the line didn't block anyone.
Incognito wrote:now now ironfalcon......i always liked the big uglies(mostly the ugly) blocking for me back in the day. ;-) :122245

I was referring mostly to some west "fans." I was at the game and as an old linemen it made me mad to hear people in the crowd bad mouth the line, and when they broke a nice run, it was becaues their amazing backs. :lol:

proudparentofasider
Waterboy

Post by proudparentofasider »

People are human and sometimes say things they shouldn't. I sat by players parents and not one mean or angry comment was made towards the boys or the coach. It happens at EVERY school, not just West. People are caught up in the moment and I think let their emotions get the best of them. I'd bet money it happened when you were playing football. ;-) you just never heard it because you were on the field. I'm not saying it's right or agreeing with it, but it happens. I think you are making way to much of the situation IMO or maybe that is exactly what your intentions are, to stir things up a bit. I mean come on, a thread about it? I think maybe you have to much time on your hands.

madpolecat
All State

Post by madpolecat »

because most people stink!

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

Because most poeple who go and watch HS football games are 40 year olds that have nothing else to look forward to in life. They are ignorant poeple. What you do about these poeple is you being someone who knows a little about football be a man and make them look ignorant in front of everyone in your section then they will learn not to just blurt stupid things out and point fingers. Thats what i do. People sitting around me dont start barking ridiculous things out after the 1st quarter because i put them in their place lol

thirtytrap
Freshman Team

Post by thirtytrap »

For the same reason people say that when you are winning it is only because the coach has great talent and anyone could coach that team......when you lose the same people say that the coaching staff should be fired. They don't see that sometimes the small schools have to play freshmen and slugs.

OldBlue
Freshman Team

Post by OldBlue »

I totally agree. Back scores a TD it's because he's good but when he's getting drilled in the backfield it's the lines fault.

It's funny to listen to people talk about the game that have no clue. :lol:

Knowbody
Waterboy

Post by Knowbody »

Because life is pain. Anyone who tells you differently is selling something.

madpolecat
All State

Post by madpolecat »

Because life is pain. Anyone who tells you differently is selling something.

Return to “Football”