Riding the Bench

Re: Southern Tornado Football 2009

Post by wizard of oz. »

I'll take the under

Sports_Man
Riding the Bench

Post by Sports_Man »

Dog and Chucky......get a life....my guess is that you were the nerds at the ball games back in 82 that went to the game but had no idea what was going on or sit at the end of the bench (near the water cooler). So here we are almost 30 years later gets on this website and talks crap about the kids today who DO play, and try to make a mockery of an 82 team that accomplished something (regaurdless the path they took)! So I ask you to just cut it out and go back to whatever the heck you do when your not mouthing the kids ot the 82 team.

footballmeigs08
Waterboy

Post by footballmeigs08 »

southern might lose all games next year

OldBlue
Freshman Team

Post by OldBlue »

I don't see that happening.

ChuckyTaylor
Waterboy

Post by ChuckyTaylor »

Are you kidding? I dint think football was anything more than an intramural sport at SHS! Back in the day, Coach Wolfe would have never accepted any serious attempt at fielding a competitive gridiron team. Why would we want to do that today? We need to go back to the glory days. Cut football's budget and discourage the kids from playing.....YEAHHHH!

BOO YAH
Freshman Team

Post by BOO YAH »

Can anybody remember back in the day when Michael Russel played? When they had kids who actually utilized the wieght room? Sure Southern has had Junoir High school teams go undefeated, but that is before the weight room becomes a major factor. They have to get these kids to put in the extra effort to be better, and not just one or two, but the whole team.

And I kind of agree that not all the talent at Southern is being used, in the fact that some of the kids who should play do not even tryout for more than one sport. With a small school, having kids that only want to play one or two sports will hurt other programs.

DlLLlGAF
Waterboy

Post by DlLLlGAF »

The only time this program had a chance was when they had a rutter at the helm.....who was that guy? Duck Junior?

ChuckyTaylor
Waterboy

Post by ChuckyTaylor »

tornado-frenzy11 wrote:You dont have greggy :twisted: eastern still sucks... go to your own thread!

I am not at liberty to divulge my identity because I work at a local school district. One day, you guys will understand how you school disrespects it's alumni...

Sports_Man
Riding the Bench

Post by Sports_Man »

ChuckyTaylor wrote:
tornado-frenzy11 wrote:You dont have greggy :twisted: eastern still sucks... go to your own thread!

I am not at liberty to divulge my identity because I work at a local school district. One day, you guys will understand how you school disrespects it's alumni...

For you to say that you work at a local school district really makes me laugh! Not but a page back on the vary topic you called a kid this.....you are a fat,lazy,underachieving lineman........so my question is would any educator really post this about a kid? If you are indeed employed at a local school district you are a joke!!

Purple&Yellow Pride
Freshman Team

Post by Purple&Yellow Pride »

Sports_Man wrote:
ChuckyTaylor wrote:

For you to say that you work at a local school district really makes me laugh! Not but a page back on the vary topic you called a kid this.....you are a fat,lazy,underachieving lineman........so my question is would any educator really post this about a kid? If you are indeed employed at a local school district you are a joke!!

He who laughs last thinks slowest. I think chucky is in study hall at Southern. My question is what teacher isnt monitoring their computers any better than that?

tornado-frenzy 11
Waterboy

Post by tornado-frenzy 11 »

yeah, stop pickinn on me.

Memphis Raines
Waterboy

Post by Memphis Raines »

Will Southern put the Taylor kid on the line this year?

PurplePower
Freshman Team

Post by PurplePower »

Do you mean Lemley?

Memphis Raines
Waterboy

Post by Memphis Raines »

No, I think its Jordan. The kid who hurt his knee last season.

PurplePower
Freshman Team

Post by PurplePower »

Memphis Raines wrote:No, I think its Jordan. The kid who hurt his knee last season.

He an Tomlinson have similar bodies. Could make for two nice tackles.

Return to “Football”