Southern Tornado Football 2009

coachK
JV Team

Re: Southern Tornado Football 2009

Post by coachK »

#23 for the chicago bulls lifted on game days and he was a pretty good roundball player.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

i agree that lifting is good for pretty much any athlete..and you have to admit #23 shot the ball enough to keep his form down. That to me is the only catch to lifting and basketball.

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

At South Gallia, we lift all the time. But we dont do those nasty power cleans because they hurt your wrists...

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

never had any problem with my wrist doing power cleans but I have had sholder issues

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Those shoulder issues can be resolved by stretching with a theraband. Why are we discussing this on the southern thread?

The kids at Fed sent me a carharrt jacket after they won the TVC. Could I get some fresh corn and tomatoes this year. i am predicting a title in Racine.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

they could also send you some weeds

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

HowardCosell wrote:Those shoulder issues can be resolved by stretching with a theraband. Why are we discussing this on the southern thread?

The kids at Fed sent me a carharrt jacket after they won the TVC. Could I get some fresh corn and tomatoes this year. i am predicting a title in Racine.

If you are correct, maybe we could arrange something.... :lol:

grasshopper
Waterboy

Post by grasshopper »

all i have 2 say is that i played the whole season this year with out an injury so one can us that bs and yea i have got hurt in the past but my injuries were for real not fakes like i know alot of kide my freshman and sophomore year that wouldnt practice all week and then they would play on friday but truely i really dont care about southern fans ecause i will be an EAGLE here before long so southern fans i really dont care.

Cobra
Riding the Bench

Post by Cobra »

grasshopper wrote:all i have 2 say is that i played the whole season this year with out an injury so one can us that bs and yea i have got hurt in the past but my injuries were for real not fakes like i know alot of kide my freshman and sophomore year that wouldnt practice all week and then they would play on friday but truely i really dont care about southern fans ecause i will be an EAGLE here before long so southern fans i really dont care.

Bye Bye.....dont let the door hit you on the way out...... :aaaaa10

OBAMA NATION
Waterboy

Post by OBAMA NATION »

Southern Football always has been and always will be terrible. They are just simply not a football school. now maybe stick to basketball since you can get the refs to help you out but never on a football field. Even with the refs help Southern would still be the worst football team in the area. they are just awful and repeating the words BIGGER FASTER STRONGER does nothing for you and neither does eating up all of those "cattleballs". keep dreaming boys.

racinerebel
Riding the Bench

Post by racinerebel »

Kid green wrote:
Memphis Raines wrote:Your an idiot kid...Eastern beat Southern in 2007, there isn't a two year jinx.

Thats waht the kid means, brakes the jinx after one year so it aint the two year jinx and that means brake the two year jinx up. Its all due to Howie letting dem all play so the new coach owes Howie for all his wins next year. :mrgreen:

Dont count your eggs before they're hatched, it always causes dissapointment. Anyway, I look for Southern to have a decent year in 2009.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

tornado-frenzy11 wrote:We'll be good...

you must mean good compared to a typical southern team cause southern is never really good are they? not in football. i wish southern and eastern would get out of the tvc and we could get some better teams in. maybe if that happened the rest of the teams could just get in the ohio?

Chuck Taylor
Riding the Bench

Post by Chuck Taylor »

...in BASEBALL! That is the only sport that counts at Southern now!

Basketball is dying, football is still dead.

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

Chuck Taylor wrote:

...in BASEBALL! That is the only sport that counts at Southern now!

Basketball is dying, football is still dead.

Basketball is not really dying,I know it seems like it because we let Trimble beat us both times. But Coach Koondog and Coach's wife called before the games and said he would lose his job if we won.So we didn't want to see him lose his job. We got some good hounds out of it a walker and a bluetick.

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

koondogger hunts plots.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Are they going to have a team in 09? Heard some talk the other day that they may not.

Purple Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Purple Gold »

Yes we are having a team. The boys that aren't playing basketball are lifting after school or during school. The school is adding more and more equipment to the fitness center all the time. Most that don't play BB have been lifting since last season.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

i picked you to finish last on the other thread, so prove me wrong. come into the hocking games 5-0 and make believers out of everyone.

hardhitter ll
Varsity

Post by hardhitter ll »

Trimble Juvenile wrote:i picked you to finish last on the other thread, so prove me wrong. come into the hocking games 5-0 and make believers out of everyone.

If they have their usual non league suspects on the schedule that is not out of the realm of possibility.

Return to “Football”