The best juniors in southernohio.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Re: The best juniors in southernohio.

Post by grizzlynatural »

Thats too bad for you to. You wont get victorys over Logan either of those years. Kinda upsets me that the world beaters come into the league and post a no better than .500 record then leave. Then you'll be able to continue to look back at the 80's and act like your better than us despite us dominating you now. We had our fun with ya, ta ta. 8)

DAC10
Waterboy

Post by DAC10 »

My kid plays for Ironton now and of course I have the utmost faith in that whole team, but I, unlike yourself, remember that no matter what team they are on, they are just kids. Oh yeah and since you want to brag....for your information, I am originally from Brookhaven, and I know for a fact that Logan would never beat them....so there ya go Grizzly keep bragging and putting our kids down. You are only hurting yourself.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

:lol:

Yeah right. They are a Columbus public school. Everyone knows Columbus public schools suck at football. EVERYONE knows. They win a state championship due to a bunch of dudes coming together and deciding they were going to go to the same school and "we'd never beat them" Give me a break. Funny.
Since were on the topic your orginally from Brookehaven? I assume you mean you attended Brookehaven High School becuase i dont know where there is a Brookhaven, Ohio. :122245

lostcause
Freshman Team

Post by lostcause »

DAC10 wrote:I agree that our Tiger juniors have a heck of alot of talent and next year will be their year to prove it. Also these sophomores who will be juniors next year....look out!
Ironton will have a loaded squad next year, lets just hope they play as a team next year like they used to do when they were little. They used to be unstoppable....so c'mon boys show em' what your made of in 2009!!!!!

thats what they always say :roll: :roll: :roll:

DAC10
Waterboy

Post by DAC10 »

Grizzly what does that mean "Columbus public school?" Isn't Logan a public school? That is a bad arguement there. Also, I went to Brookhaven.....you know what I meant. I'm done with this anyway....you can brag on your team and that's okay, but anyone else does and you want to talk down to them for it. Get over it!!!!!! I really don't care what you have to say anymore, it's useless trying to talk football to you. It's the greatest game on earth, no matter who's playin'.....so just let the kids play. The question was asked about the best juniors and we have a pretty good group of juniors, just as you all do, so what's the big deal? Leave it alone and get a life!

sportsfan_1959
JV Team

Post by sportsfan_1959 »

Valley has:
Zach Bukiewicz - HB/DB
B.J. Coleman - TE/DE
Evan Richard - PK/P
Zach Utley - QB

WHSwarrior
Varsity

Post by WHSwarrior »

Kaleb Wolfe, Kyle Pritt

Go Warriors!

bucksbacker
Waterboy

Post by bucksbacker »

and for the matter of player of the year the only player who had the most yards,tds,and all purpose yards didn't even win it now how is that fair. now the best jr in southeastern ohio is hands down derek arnold.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

If Logan were to step on the same field as Nelsonville Logan would win 70-0. Patrick is far better than Arnold. Your very lucky you dont have to play the Chieftains in week 2 anymore because you'd get to see that with your own eyes. Nelsonville didnt play anybody.

bucksbacker
Waterboy

Post by bucksbacker »

grizzly i watched logan play jerome. they were extremely sloppy. if they played like that against n-y the buckeyes would roll.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
HA...ha...ha.....MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah right. Please. Remember, you were watching Logan play Dublin Jerome not Carbon Hill. Logan would easily beat Nelsonville by 40. Look at the series, we quit playing you becuase #1 your D5 and you dont give us any playoff points and #2 you beat us like, 5 times in 230 years. Please. Our starters would be sitting the 2nd half.

bucksbacker
Waterboy

Post by bucksbacker »

grizzly u know how i can tell your stupid? football hasn't been around these parts for 250 years. go back school the short bus is waiting. don't forget your powderpuff girls lunchbox.i hear the lunch there tastes like crap

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

hey grizz, four years ago all we heard was that great team from logan(seniors now). you folks
made a trip down to a smaller div. West ports. team and I don't know if you all have tails
but someting was tucked as you went back north. I know 8th grade isn't varsity, but logan
ain't all that, and i'll take Ironton over logan almost any day.

Football Crazy
Waterboy

Post by Football Crazy »

Moore,Massie,and Lewis from Green is a good trio of juniors, they play tough football. Despite the numbers on the team they play with heart..

football/fan
Waterboy

Post by football/fan »

david blair from east... pretty tough kid

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

If we're going on this years juniors, Aaron Oesch and Corey McKnight have to be on that list. Will be juniors, Mark Slone is also a heck of a player for Minford.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I would say Arnold from Nelsonville-York was the best player Ironton faced this season, one heck of a running back.

PirateFan_2010
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan_2010 »

demaniac1 wrote:Tyler Craigmiles, Brandon Hall, Scotty Walker, C J Adkins, Nick Kemper, Josh Frowine just to name a few Burg starters on O and D. We will see how well they do next year.

actually demaniac... it's Zach Frowine... and you could also add Tyler Lang to that list

Return to “Football”