Who Will Be the Starters for Jackson this year?

JacksonI
Freshman Team

Who Will Be the Starters for Jackson this year?

Post by JacksonI »

Your thoughts?

boilermaker
SE

Re: Who Will Be the Starters for Jackson this year?

Post by boilermaker »

New Coach this will change many things I would think. :idea:

boogerred
All State

Post by boogerred »

It depends on what system the new coach decides to run.

Without a head coach, right now, it is impossible to say.

Army
S

Post by Army »

boilermaker wrote:New Coach this will change many things I would think. :idea:

Would be nice to see some come over to the Golden Rocket side. Especially with the team Wellston will field against the TVC-Ohio next season. Then there is Jackson's team that will have to go up against the SEOAL with possibly the same results as this season.

JACKSON

League:
Ironton-Loss.....at the TANK again. :-D
Chillicothe-Loss.....at Chillicothe :-D
Portsmouth-Loss.....at Portsmouth :-D
Logan-Loss....at Logan :-D

Gallia Academy? They have the Blue Devils at Jackson
Marietta....should win that one, its at Jackson

Non-League:

Wellston? Favor swings toward Jackson since the game is at Jackson
Waverly-Loss
Vinton County...Win
Zanesville...Loss

Could go as high as 4-6 or as low as 2-8.

Now look if some scoot for Wellston: They could go as high as 10-0 winning the TVC-Ohio or as low as maybe 7-3. Sounds better on that sound of the county to me.

WELLSTON

Non-Conference:
Jackson? (Tuff Game)
Waverly....Win (Tuff Game) at Wellston
Minford...Win at Minford...will have to execute the game plan
Lancaster Fairfield Christian....Win

Conference:
Albany Alexander...Win
Belpre....Win
Pomeroy Meigs....Win (Tuff Game)
Nelsonville-York? It's up at Nelsonville right? (Tuff Game)
McArthur Vinton County...Win
The Plains Athens....Win at Wellston

kuruguru
Waterboy

Post by kuruguru »

Viddy well, me brothers, viddy well.

Jackson will be issuing a great bolshy set of tolchocks on the SEOAL in coming years.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Army,

Are you the recruiting coordinator at Wellston? Please enlighten me as to why anyone from Jackson would want to transfer to Wellston. Does 18 in a row mean anything to you?

Wellston is, has been, and always will be Jackson's rival and I think that I speak for most people who have ever been associated with Jackson when I say, I would rather lose every single game as an Ironman than to be a Rocket! Jackson is going through a transition period with the hiring of a new coach, but those that stick it out and work hard will be glad they did.

Army
S

Post by Army »

ironman02 wrote:Army,

Are you the recruiting coordinator at Wellston? Please enlighten me as to why anyone from Jackson would want to transfer to Wellston. Does 18 in a row mean anything to you?

Wellston is, has been, and always will be Jackson's rival and I think that I speak for most people who have ever been associated with Jackson when I say, I would rather lose every single game as an Ironman than to be a Rocket! Jackson is going through a transition period with the hiring of a new coach, but those that stick it out and work hard will be glad they did.

Don't tell Hawkeye, for petes sake, he'll be writing another letter to the OHSAA. I guess he forgot to self report when someone real close to him lived in McArthur but played at Wellston last year, I mean set the bench... :!: :lol:

I can't wait to hear what the Prater kid does to VC next year in Football, what will they fret over then :?: :-D

As for Jackson, I remember a good friend of mine, Mike McDonald from Jackson who had a son that went to play for Wellston from Ironmenville. I also remember that Jackson received DeStevens in 72' Arthur and Bremen in the 90's? from Wellston. Lets not talk about the two freshman that went to Jackson this year from Wellston.

Yes you have 18 in a row. And your continued game with Wellston and VC is what will most likely get you all....not prepared for SEOAL Play , and will in the long run, keep your team that wears red in the SEOAL Cellar for years to come. :-D

Any more chest thumping :?:

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Jon McDonald didn't play football. He went to Wellston for basketball.

You'll notice that I said "most people". I'm quite aware that transfers happen, but I don't really recall one being associated with football where someone left Jackson for Wellston.

Didn't know I was "thumping my chest". I was simply making the point that kids in Jackson worried about winning would be wise to stay put.

You're the one on here openly encouraging kids to bail on their program, saying that Jackson will never win again.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

FYI , One of those freshman came back to Wellston already. I like the Rockets chances with what they have comming back in 09 . I would encourage the kids at Jackson to stay put and give the new staff all the effort that they always give . Good Luck Ironmen and we will see you at Alumni in August.

blaze275
Freshman Team

Post by blaze275 »

So will jackson be able to handle GAHS next season?

devilfan08
Freshman Team

Post by devilfan08 »

GA will be lucky to win 3 games!!! Unless Jackson is a free pass in your book :razz:

Return to “Football”