The Official "Who's Next at Jackson Thread"

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: The Official "Who's Next at Jackson Thread"

Post by Ironman92 »

I've lost care on who the next coach is....after all of this garble, I want to know who all of you are.

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

I agree Pavilion, the super and the ad is not the problemin this situation.Not even close.

92 dont know who you are but 99% of the time I do enjoy your posts.

Crazy Legs
Freshman Team

Post by Crazy Legs »

Since we all know so much why don't they let us choose?!

Can always go to a school board meeting open to the public?

irish08
Riding the Bench

Post by irish08 »

Ocho Stinko if your gonna lump all of the community of jackson with a few bad apples than your a bigger "IDIOT" than I originally thought. A as for the "F" word well remember you were in a public place, but i dont agree with saying that to our boys, but its okay to yell at the coach that is why we pay him.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

It's ok to yell the f word at a coach because WE are paying him?

Maybe I'm missing the sarcasm, but that is completely unacceptable.

Even if I was the lone provider of the coach's paycheck and he was beyond hideous...it would still be unacceptable for me to yell the f word at the coach....especially in a public place.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Some interesting chat on this thread... :122246

know your role
Freshman Team

Post by know your role »

Irish,
You pretty much summed up all of Ocho's thoughts about idiot fans. It is never acceptable to say the F word anywhere! Wow, what an insightful post, way to really show ocho up! School is a public place, so you are saying it is acceptable there too, because teachers are being payed.

Ironmen 92 and 02 and all other posters that are respectful and insightful, I personally do not lump you in with people like Irish.

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

Irish proved my point. Because of people like you I can't take my child to a game. I know when he gets a little older he will hear it all, but by hearing adults yelling profanity at coaches and yes even at our own players I think that is why I am kind of negative and call Jackson a disfunstional community. It only takes a few to give us a bad reputation.There are great fans out there like 92, 02, and so on, but it seems the negative people are growing and that will hurt the new coach. Irish, I may be an IDIOT but you my friend are a social moron!

buckeyes3645
Waterboy

Post by buckeyes3645 »

If you wanna win, hire Mays.

Pavilion
Riding the Bench

Post by Pavilion »

I heard some guys talking that Mays is one of the people being interviewed this week. His name was the only one I had heard of but that was probably because I saw his name on here. A buddy of mine said the Super told the board at their monthly meeting the other night that he and Kight had narrowed the list down to 5 to be interviewed this week. The board asked where they were from and supposedly he said one was from Charleston and the others were all from Ohio.
If a couple of liars hadn't blasted the Super he might have given us some more information. Now I guess we will just have to wait it out unless redcoat can stay sober enough and wants to enlighten us with another lie or two.

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

Amen Pavilion

Pavilion
Riding the Bench

Post by Pavilion »

Todays paper said 5 or 6 people will be interviewed by the end of the month but I heard from a reliable source that first round interviews have already been scheduled and will actually be this week.

Ironmanfan01
Waterboy

Post by Ironmanfan01 »

Looks like my source was right about "Phil Howard" on SEOPS not being the real Phil Howard. I notice "Phil Howard" hasn't posted on here since I revealed that it wasn't who everybody thought. It's a shame, too, because I would really like to hear from a reliable source and know what, if anything, is going on.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

^^^lol

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Your source is wrong.

If Phil Howard (you know the real one, not the FAKE one) was reading on here that someone was posting under his name and not being factual he would immediately contact the higher-ups of this site and have it removed. Most admistrators of schools just have the threads deleted.....Howard actually keeps it truthful and factual.

No way does Phil Howard allow someone to post under his name and give incorrect or misleading info.

Not happenning. You must not know Phil at all to make that post.

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

Pavilion wrote: Now I guess we will just have to wait it out unless redcoat can stay sober enough and wants to enlighten us with another lie or two.

Looks like we are now policing this site for those who might have a drink. When did that start?
Next thing you know anyone seen out having a couple kool aids with dinner won't be allowed to post... :(

Ironmanfan01
Waterboy

Post by Ironmanfan01 »

Ironman92 wrote:Your source is wrong.

If Phil Howard (you know the real one, not the FAKE one) was reading on here that someone was posting under his name and not being factual he would immediately contact the higher-ups of this site and have it removed. Most admistrators of schools just have the threads deleted.....Howard actually keeps it truthful and factual.

No way does Phil Howard allow someone to post under his name and give incorrect or misleading info.

Not happenning. You must not know Phil at all to make that post.

Why has he not posted since I revealed he was a fraud?!? I'm sure the real Phil Howard is glad I outed the one that claims to be him. Also, if you knew who my source was, you wouldn't question me.

Pavilion
Riding the Bench

Post by Pavilion »

Ironmanfan01

It obviously was the real Supt. If you read the Telegram from yesterday they quoted Howard almost verbatim with what he had said on here a week ago. If it wasn't him then someone has been reading his mind.
If you look back at his last post he said he might not post again. You are trying to say it was not him because you have already posted at least 3 different rumors that he squelched.

1) Downs from VC was a candidate 2) Making up this Randy Beckman guy that doesn't exist as a coaching candidate and 3) that the powers to be have already decided who they were going to hire but are just faking an interview process.

Everything you have said has been a lie!

I am glad to see that you are posting on a weekend at least instead of taking time away from classes that you should be teaching. I know you can't have a conference period at all of the times listed below that you have posted. I'm glad you are not teaching my kid. Can't be much going on in your class! I better stop at that, I don't want to reveal your identity to others, but I know who you are. Your buddies talk too much!

Dec 15 12:38 p.m.
Dec 17 2:06 p.m.
Jan 6 9:05 a.m.
Jan 7 1:16 p.m.
Feb 4 10:29 a.m.
Feb 6 9:04 a.m.
Feb 9 1:07 p.m.

These are all during school time. I know teachers at Jackson don't have access to this site. Maybe your school district needs to do the same.

I92 you are correct. He could have had this site shut down a long time ago. Threads have been shut down for a whole lot less.

JohnKnight
Varsity

Post by JohnKnight »

Are you sure that school was in session on all of those dates? U mean if a guy or gal is home on a snowday.....

Buckeye-4-Life
JV Team

Post by Buckeye-4-Life »

Why do some of you make such a big deal if the super got on here or not. There are no rules against it and from what I read earlier it seemed he was just trying to give out some info so people could get the story straight. No harm done in my book.

Return to “Football”