The Official "Who's Next at Jackson Thread"

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Re: The Official "Who's Next at Jackson Thread"

Post by Raiderball »

Would that be like a coach coming on the site to discuss a gameplan?
Just asking.

Pavilion
Riding the Bench

Post by Pavilion »

Yep, I know what days my own kids were out of school. That district missed basically the same days. I will concede there could have been a 2 hour delay one of those days!

I really don't care if someone is on here on school or work time or not ( as long as it is not my kid they are supposed to be teaching!) unless they are on here trying to cause trouble and stir up crap to keep us from getting the best coach possible. My point, more than the time when people are posting was the inaccuracies and blatant rumor starting posts that this individual keeps starting.

The info the Super posted on here was the exact same info that was in the Telegram yesterday. The only difference is that we got it much earlier! Now it appears he is done telling us anything because a couple of people started bashing him for coming on here and stopping the lies and rumors and providing some facts.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

Raiderball wrote:Would that be like a coach coming on the site to discuss a gameplan?
Just asking.

cant imagine any coach doing that

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

He's pretty thick skinned. If he wants to post.....he'll post

buckeyes3645
Waterboy

Post by buckeyes3645 »

Mays has an interview Tuesday at 4:30. I'm riding over with him to show him the fine city of Jackson. Too bad the Shake Shoppe is no longer around, I would have liked to get a Jackson county veal. I let you all know how things go.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Well, if you want you can still go to the Shake Shoppe....but you'll get a haircut instead of a milkshake.

Take him to Michael's Ice Cream across from the court house and get him a famous Jackson County Bubble...they have the Jackson County veals as well.

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

A bubble, a jackson county veal and a ski, the guy wont want to leave. Good stuff.

Boomhauer
Waterboy

Post by Boomhauer »

Who ever the next coach is it looks like he will be coaching in the TVC. Big pitch for Jackson to be in the TVC at their last league Meeting.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

IF that is true, I will be extremely disappointed.

Boomhauer
Waterboy

Post by Boomhauer »

Better prepare yourself then. I was told by a pricipal that the SEOAL will be done in the next few years and Jackson wants to start in the TVC in 2010-11 school year. At the meeting they talked about the TVC having 3 divsions with the big schools in one like Jackson, VC, Athens, ect. This has been brought to the table in the last meeting by some Jackson Administrators. Looks like the TVC may be getting bigger.

Do-Your-Job
Riding the Bench

Post by Do-Your-Job »

Jackson leaving the SEOAL for the TVC would be possibly the lowest moment in the history of Jackson athletics.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Yeah, the Big division TVC could be Jackson, Logan, Gallipolis, Athens, Warren and Marietta.....that would be a great league to play in....sounds familiar as well?

Seriously though....Athens, Jackson, Vinton County, Meigs......that would be a fair bigger division if Warren or Gallia or Logan were added. But man that sounds like a very boring league.....and some cruddy gates.

I'd rather be in the SOC or SVC.

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

How would that be the lowest point? TVC is getting newer and better facilities than they have had in the past. Shorter travel and the gates cant be worse than what warren, marietta, portsmouth, zanesville bring. Probably would not win the league in football in the tvc for the next three years. What other sports programs would win a league title other than maybe baseball. Good move for TVC bring in a school with great facilities, and one especially in football would bring a big gate. I look back and when this league was formed jackson voted no because of travel and they knew it would never last. Looks like they were alot smarter than the other schools. Jackson is not the only school looking to leave. I think you would be surpised if you knew some of the other schools trying to get out.

redcoat
Riding the Bench

Post by redcoat »

Raiderball wrote:
Pavilion wrote: Now I guess we will just have to wait it out unless redcoat can stay sober enough and wants to enlighten us with another lie or two.

Looks like we are now policing this site for those who might have a drink. When did that start?
Next thing you know anyone seen out having a couple kool aids with dinner won't be allowed to post... :(

Assassin, just got back from the fine state of Washingtion, I did have a cold pop or two while I was there but, never been one to over indulge. You should bring me up to date. Did you stir Pauley wants a Cracker Pavilion up that bad while I was gone?? Go Bruins!

redcoat
Riding the Bench

Post by redcoat »

Pavilion wrote:I hope the Super keeps coming on here to keep you honest redcoat! I don't blame you for not wanting him on here though because it makes it tougher for you to fabricate things. When is the expulsion of your kid over? Maybe then you will ease up on the guy!

I also agree that any Super or administrator can come and sit or stand at a game, but the fact is a lot of them don't. At least not on a regular basis. Some credit has to be given for that! They could be sitting at home during games and activities!

ocho is right on track. People like you won't give the new coach a chance anyway!

Wow Pavie! You pretty tough on a guy. To be fair to my kid or kids they are straight A students. I've taught them everything I know. Well, actually their Mom did. So get over the expulsion thing, doesn't run in my family. One last thing, two of the board members I've talked to, aren't crazy about the idea of a Super, A.D., or coach being on this web-site. Common sense might still have a chance.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Do the board members have any clue what this site is even about?

Doesn't really matter. Howard did nothing wrong. Hopefully the board members are more concerned with the state testings and school district report card.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

i sont think i stirred anyone up........ well mabe 02. he said he was done talking to me here while back but i figure he will get over that

Pavilion
Riding the Bench

Post by Pavilion »

redcoat, get a third or fourth board member and maybe they can take a vote on it and make it board policy. Until then he can post all he wants.

Don't they have computers in Washington?

Phil_Howard
Waterboy

Post by Phil_Howard »

Contrary to the opinion of a few individuals I will continue to post if and when I feel the need to dismiss a rumor that could have a negative impact on our school or programs.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

ooooooooooooooooohhhhh son

Return to “Football”