The Official "Who's Next at Jackson Thread"

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Re: The Official "Who's Next at Jackson Thread"

Post by Axe N Shield »

If this information is true, Jackson is getting a very good coach and, I think he will make an excellent head coach for the Ironmen!

Andy Hall in my book is the best quarterback coach on this side of the mighty Mississippi; maybe the country! Great mechanics and skilled position coach! Jackson could not go wrong if they selected him!

Now... for personal selfish reasons; I hope this is not true! Because our kids really responded to Andy and he truely loves his players. I believe the parents and community will really take to Andy!

Jackson football fans! Prepare for some exciting offense out of your Ironmen this coming season!

JacksonI
Freshman Team

Post by JacksonI »

So does anyone have any stats on this Andy Hall guy?

buckeyes3645
Waterboy

Post by buckeyes3645 »

If this is true then the next couple of years will be interesting.

irish08
Riding the Bench

Post by irish08 »

When will a decision be made final? If they have truly decided, I hope soon so the players can get to know him. and comfortable in there new coach

redcoat
Riding the Bench

Post by redcoat »

oby1conoby wrote:Last I heard Andy Hall was a history teacher at Valley High School, I saw where is was an assistant coach for his father at East High School this past season.

Could be true, with english and history positions opening up it fits the profile. Heard that the committee was very pleased to kill two birds with one stone. I think it's an excellent choice. I guess we have to just wait and see what happens a week from today.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

If this is true, Jackson will be getting a great coach in Andy Hall. As great as it is to see East assistent coaches get a chance to be a head coach, part of me like Axa n Shield said is not true and he stays at East to stay on staff with his dad and also help groom another QB especially one that would be around for more than a year.

Ironmanfan01
Waterboy

Post by Ironmanfan01 »

Well, I could let you all know if Andy Hall is really going to be the coach or not. Afterall, I do know people who are in the know. However, I think I'll let you folks sweat it out. Some people have resorted to childish behavior on this thread. Now I make them pay!

Axe N Shield
Varsity

Post by Axe N Shield »

I talked to Andy last night at the East and New Boston Sectional game at Valley; also talked to his dad for the entire second half! I know what is going on and I am not saying one way or the other! Great family and I consider Andy and his dad good friends and would not divulge the information until they officially make an announcement!

I will say this... Andy is just excited about the possibilties and the whole process!

Pavilion
Riding the Bench

Post by Pavilion »

Redcoat, you could be right, but I heard Smokin Joe and Bob Kight were showing someone and and his family around the football facility today. The person that told me said he knows Andy Hall and it was not him. The general consensus was that this guy will be the new coach. I still say until it is official we are all just guessing.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

serously now, i think some of you need to learn how to play together and be nice. cant we all just get along and play in the same sandbox 8) :aaaaa91

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Who ever it is I hope they stick around for a while. Those cheiftans need some one to knock em' off there high horse.
Good luck!!!! :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

I never new Portsmouth East had a football team.

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

If you go to the school website it shows who the AD was giving a tour to. I dont think the OSU A.D. applied for the job.

sportsfan43
JV Team

Post by sportsfan43 »

ocho stinko wrote:I never new Portsmouth East had a football team.

you must, get out of youre hole more often then.

they have always had a pretty good team in Sciotoville.

I think they only lost one reg season game this year, :?: and went undefeated last year :?:

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

Yeah in the worse league in the STATE! I have heard of the tiny school. I know Scioto county people won't follow this guy because they will cry like babies if they have to pay 2 dollars for parking. Bet the new coach has no problem with it since his program will benefit from it.

sportsfan43
JV Team

Post by sportsfan43 »

ocho stinko wrote:Yeah in the worse league in the STATE! I have heard of the tiny school. I know Scioto county people won't follow this guy because they will cry like babies if they have to pay 2 dollars for parking. Bet the new coach has no problem with it since his program will benefit from it.

Andy has a lot of clas.

thats why, IF he comes to Jackson, he will ask around,and find out who you are, then ask the site owner to boot youre classless azz off here so you wont cause the great city of Jackson any more embarrsament.

I can bet, you dont speak for all of Jackson :!:

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

Boot me off for what stating my opinion. That was not a shot at him by any means. I will support the guy 100% . I have never bad mouthed a coach on here ever!!!! In anysport. I have supported the coaches at Jackson and administration at Jackson all the way. The players at Jackson are Ironmen and Ironladies. I will pay two dollars to support the team. I will buy from all support groups fundraisers. I hope he is the coach heard good stuff about him. However, on the opinion side name a league in the state weaker than that one. For arguments sake. People have said far worse on here and have not been booted.

Ironmanfan01
Waterboy

Post by Ironmanfan01 »

Pavilion wrote:I still say until it is official we are all just guessing.

Some of you are just guessing. However, I'm not because I already know who is going to be coaching the Ironmen.

ocho stinko
JV Team

Post by ocho stinko »

Ironmanfan01 be careful people will want you booted off if you post your opinion on here. lol

Buckeye-4-Life
JV Team

Post by Buckeye-4-Life »

Sounds to me that the people on this site should just go to the next board meeting and meet whoever they hire. Seems like regardless who it is they will not be from Jackson so most of the questions that will be asked on this site probably could be asked in person. Heck, I might even go, and I can care less who it is.

Return to “Football”