SVC 2009

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

bengalfan76
SE

Re: Scioto Valley Conference 09

Post by bengalfan76 »

I agree Unioto will be much improved especially since Curt hired Wes Bowles to help with the varsity this year. Look what he has done with the lil tanks! :122246

purpledawg
Waterboy

Post by purpledawg »

Great, Wes Bowles on the Unioto football coaching roster ....... soccer here we come!!

3 Step Drop
Freshman Team

Post by 3 Step Drop »

Good for the special teams..hahahaha

Snipe
Waterboy

Post by Snipe »

dexter45 wrote:what about that kid Robby Evans from Piketon. he's got great speed and can run with two or three guys on him tryin to take him down. Plus he can catch.

Robby Evans sucks from what i see he will be hittin the Jv field for as long as hes in highschool which could be awhile. lol :mrgreen: Until then we will be hoping for Jon HETTINGER AT THE tail back position as long as the streaks have a good line Jon boy (Radio) will tear it up.

Bozworth
Waterboy

Post by Bozworth »

huntsmen wide wrote:ok cannibal!!!!!! you have to be the dumbest person i have ever met u have never seen the boy play and yes he has had playing time and a lot of it!!!! sefan2007 i agree with you everybody who likes talking trash about players need to get on another page!!!!!!!! and ausa if you only new how gullion was he plays names and if he dosent get along with your parent or dont like you you wont play!!!!!!!!

why do you talk in the 3rd person?

3 Step Drop
Freshman Team

Post by 3 Step Drop »

Where is this Hettinger kid going Huntington or Piketon?

dexter45
Waterboy

Post by dexter45 »

Snipe wrote:
dexter45 wrote:what about that kid Robby Evans from Piketon. he's got great speed and can run with two or three guys on him tryin to take him down. Plus he can catch.

Robby Evans sucks from what i see he will be hittin the Jv field for as long as hes in highschool which could be awhile. lol :mrgreen: Until then we will be hoping for Jon HETTINGER AT THE tail back position as long as the streaks have a good line Jon boy (Radio) will tear it up.

From what i've heard from a couple guys, that kid Trevor McDowell is afraid to hit Robby Evans. Sounds like he needs to stand on the sideline with the cheerleaders.

Bozworth
Waterboy

Post by Bozworth »

dexter45 wrote:
Snipe wrote:

From what i've heard from a couple guys, that kid Trevor McDowell is afraid to hit Robby Evans. Sounds like he needs to stand on the sideline with the cheerleaders.

you both sit the bench... haha

Bozworth
Waterboy

Post by Bozworth »

sider wrote:Not a real expert on this conference, but I'll take a guess:
1. Westfall
2. Paint Valley
3. Piketon
4. Adena
5. Zane Trace
6. Southeastern
7. Huntington
8. Unioto

I know Westfall Cain (among others), but they are Westfall they have been dominant it the Svc. From what I know Zane Trace lost a big senior class, so they will probably be down. The bottom 3 and the number 1 spot are more than likely locks, but 2-5 in my mind is a toss up

Unioto will throw everybody off by going undefeated and winning the svc.

Bozworth
Waterboy

Post by Bozworth »

3 Step Drop wrote:Where is this Hettinger kid going Huntington or Piketon?

who cares?

SEfan2007
Riding the Bench

Post by SEfan2007 »

Bozworth wrote:
huntsmen wide wrote:ok cannibal!!!!!! you have to be the dumbest person i have ever met u have never seen the boy play and yes he has had playing time and a lot of it!!!! sefan2007 i agree with you everybody who likes talking trash about players need to get on another page!!!!!!!! and ausa if you only new how gullion was he plays names and if he dosent get along with your parent or dont like you you wont play!!!!!!!!

why do you talk in the 3rd person?

to clarify , that wasn't 3rd person...3rd person would be this sefan2007 feels that bosworth just posts to de-cramp his fingers.

SEfan2007
Riding the Bench

Post by SEfan2007 »

Bozworth wrote:
3 Step Drop wrote:Where is this Hettinger kid going Huntington or Piketon?

who cares?

apparently they do, thats why they asked.

3 Step Drop
Freshman Team

Post by 3 Step Drop »

So are any players going to any combines or camps over the summer?

Big D23
Riding the Bench

Re: SVC 2009

Post by Big D23 »

Bozworth, dexter45, Snipe...... we all know you three are Jr's at piketon please posting this nonsense before a coach catch's wind of who you are and i know who all three of you are so stop the nonsense

Snipe
Waterboy

Post by Snipe »

Big D23 wrote:Bozworth, dexter45, Snipe...... we all know you three are Jr's at piketon please posting this nonsense before a coach catch's wind of who you are and i know who all three of you are so stop the nonsense

I myself dont play the sport an i know forsure tht Bozworth doesnt play lol an not forsure on the Dexter45. Im just on here to try to get information on the picks of the SVC standings for next season.

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

im pretty sure dexter45 aka robbie evans plays football!!!

SEfan2007
Riding the Bench

Post by SEfan2007 »

look at the poll....you can see what you deal with on this board...mostly kids from Piketon blowing their own horns. And forsure, isn't a word.

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

true

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Come on Piketon!!!!!

Hope you go 9-1!!!

CANNIBAL