SVC 2009

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Big D23
Riding the Bench

Re: SVC 2009

Post by Big D23 »

He is saying he hope's we beat everyone besides NY.... I hope we go 10-0 but 9-1 sounds pretty nice to

OSU BUCKS FAN
Freshman Team

Post by OSU BUCKS FAN »

wow this sounds like another episode from last year and piketon couldnt get it done last year, so for now on boys worry about getting better in the weight room instead going through the motions to hurry to get home to hype yourselves up !!!!!! its too easy to talk !!!!
i think mr. gullion needs to get control of his kids from using this site its hillarious!!!!!
but that is all my opinion take it for what its worth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :12224

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

^^^^^^
Agreed

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

nice post! :122245

3 Step Drop
Freshman Team

Post by 3 Step Drop »

Any of the teams going to any big 7 on 7's?

Bozworth
Waterboy

Post by Bozworth »

Big D23 wrote:Bozworth, dexter45, Snipe...... we all know you three are Jr's at piketon please posting this nonsense before a coach catch's wind of who you are and i know who all three of you are so stop the nonsense

alright BIG D since your so sure im a junior that plays football.

who am i???
i myself dont think you really know your just bluffing... :lol:

Bozworth
Waterboy

Post by Bozworth »

CANNIBAL wrote:im pretty sure dexter45 aka robbie evans plays football!!!

what gave you that idea man?

the fact that hes the only one thats heard of robby evans outside of piketon??

CANNIBAL
All Conference

Post by CANNIBAL »

Bozworth wrote:
CANNIBAL wrote:im pretty sure dexter45 aka robbie evans plays football!!!

what gave you that idea man?

the fact that hes the only one thats heard of robby evans outside of piketon??

because i know who robbie evans is and i know his name on here, he just talks a bunch of good sh** like he is the next eddie george or who ever he imagines to be. thank you!

BuckeyeGuy38
Riding the Bench

Post by BuckeyeGuy38 »

Alright. Lets get back to Predicting the SVC instead of argueing.

1. ZT/Pk
2. ZT/Pk
3. WF
4. PV
5. HHS
6. SE
7. Adena
8. Unioto

Biggest game of the yr in the SVC week 5 ZT @ Piketon. Whoever wins that game wins the title in my opinon.

ZT's returns on O: Maxwell,Flint,Haynes,Cochenour,Echard,Jones...Shanton will get some PT as a Reciever as they have talented underclassmen
On D they return: Shanton, Dodd, Jones, Echard....also i could name about 8 other kids that rotated in big games last yr. And whoever said ZT lost their LB's we only lost 1 out of three bud.

If we can get our line together which we should look for us to hold the Golden Ball at the end of the year.

Piketon: Goodluck to you During the Preseason as the game before we match up. Everyone knows what u have you are talented.

Westfall: Lost alot but still good enough to maybe upset one of the teams above. Even tho they are the champs until dethroned.

Pv: you have talent you lost the best back in the SVC also the best FB and prolly 2nd best QB sorry idc how big your line is or how much you return its just not gonna happen

HHS: You got talent i just dont see it coming together

SE: Elam is gone you still got your QB.

Adena: lost Barnes lost Starr. Rumor is your gonna lose Dehus.

U: hahahahahah idk prolly 0-10 again if not maybe squeak a win against SE.

hogfarmer
Riding the Bench

Post by hogfarmer »

Most of these posts are amusing. Westfall is 46-3 over the last 7 years in the SVC. They've won 26 straight games, 3 straight gold balls, and been to the playoffs 6 years in a row. They have the best coaching staff in the league, a supportive community, and tradition on their side. This league runs through Williamsport.

what's new
Waterboy

Post by what's new »

How can you ross county people put Westfall below other teams. Its a complete joke Westfall has won 26 SVC games in a row. You guys cant even count to 26. Dont be mad because they beat u guys EVERY year. They did lose cline, gibson and cain but they have alot more athlete's then you can even think of. So i wouldn't be putting them anywhere else besides first in the league. Sorry for busting your bubble.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

what's new wrote:How can you ross county people put Westfall below other teams. Its a complete joke Westfall has won 26 SVC games in a row. You guys cant even count to 26. Dont be mad because they beat u guys EVERY year. They did lose cline, gibson and cain but they have alot more athlete's then you can even think of. So i wouldn't be putting them anywhere else besides first in the league. Sorry for busting your bubble.

Don't mis lead them though While cline nay be gone (the one they know anyways) there is a new cline in the ranks. and I have heard many say that he is faster than Ben ever was. And with near and hammond(2 names they heard a lot last year) and there are plenty of other athlletes who saw plenty of playing time things should go pretty smooth once again for the Mustangs.

BuckeyeGuy38
Riding the Bench

Post by BuckeyeGuy38 »

What's new: You do realize that the 3 you just named were pretty much the entire offense for them this yr. Dont take me wrong at all they will contend at the top but im sorry they wont dominate like they did last yr. (other than ZT a game westfall should have lost)

Mstangmom i have heard the young one is very fast too cant wait to get out on the field with him n see if he can come close to his brother who i went man to man with for a while in our game. But near will be the qb correct? Hammond sorry i havent heard of that one b4?

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Hammond was on the field all season last year and his name was said a lot. Not sure who the Qb will be, Near would be the logical choice. he didn't Qb any last year but if everyone remembers his accomplishments in that spot from hin Freahman and sophmore years he will be the driving force at QB.

The yongest cline boy is very fast and it will be interseting to see how they use him on the field this year.

I really look for this to be a very exciting season for the Mustangs, they have once a gain changed there O and D to fit the athletes and from what I have been told will mix things up again.

BuckeyeGuy38
Riding the Bench

Post by BuckeyeGuy38 »

What position does hammond play? sorry im not tryin to say the kid isnt good or dog him i just never heard the name.

I agree with Westfall looking good most likely. I think well have Barn burners this yr in the SVC with ZT Westfall and Piketon all fighting

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Unioto takes the conference this year. . .

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

^^^^^
:122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

what's new
Waterboy

Post by what's new »

Are you serious ...

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

I meant Cross country. . . .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”