DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

Post by BurgGrad6 »

FIDO wrote:
BurgGrad6 wrote:Please, elaborate on this guy!!??
Perhaps, it is Dick Tipton. Someone had mentioned earlier he was an assistant at ZT
Ain't that a daisy!! Lol

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

FIDO wrote:
BurgGrad6 wrote:Please, elaborate on this guy!!??
Perhaps, it is Dick Tipton. Someone had mentioned earlier he was an assistant at ZT
Yes indeed. I was too lazy to read through the tripe but it was previously mentioned. Wheelersburg loves Dick! :lol:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
Roadhog
Freshman Team

Post by Roadhog »

You got that right!!!!

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Tipton had trouble stopping the Burg when he was at West and Northwest. I don't see him doing it this week either.

If he figures out a way to stop the pass, they will just go full house back field behind that huge line and pound it down the field.

If he loads the line to stop the run, Davis will burn them on the pass all night long.

This is the first Burg team in a long time that I've watched that is very balanced on offense. They are for sure not a one dimensional team which makes them hard to defend.

wrestlefan
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan »

how healthy will chasen burk be?

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Burk can play. He could have played against ridge wood too.

wrestlefan
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan »

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Bezzer22 wrote:
P(irate) wrote:
Bezzer22 wrote: How in the he!! do you know what we have??? Have you watched us play?
Dude. This is the 21st century. I can find anything out in the drop of a hat. I have watched some game tape. It also helps when I know ppl who have watched several of the games this year. Case in point, Friday. The QB was the only reason ZT scored as much and as fast as they did. With him going out the ZT offense looked like they lost their way. Cmon man. He will have Burg linebackers in his lap all night.
And that's where you're wrong we had a pick 6 and then I'm pretty sure mowery isn't the QB which he had the only throwing touchdown him and dunkle combined for 4 out of the 5 touchdowns
Y'all were up 28-0 or 28-7 EARLY in the game. QB gets hurt, only 1 more TD for the night. Y'all better hope he plays. If not it will be over soon after the coin toss.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

BurgGrad6 wrote:Burk can play. He could have played against ridge wood too.
Sweet!! Burk run right, Howard run left, Davis run right, Carmichael run middle, Burk catch left, Howard run right, Howard catch left, Reyes run right, Davis up the middle, Carmichael catch right, Davis run right, Bivens catch a deep ball, Newsome run up the middle, Davis pass deep to Burk or Bivens, Darnell hit you, Davis hit you, it goes on and on!! What a TEAM!! Stop us if you can!!

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

BTW, Howard run up the middle!!!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

seasick80 wrote:
Sweet!! Burk run right, Howard run left, Davis run right, Carmichael run middle, Burk catch left, Howard run right, Howard catch left, Reyes run right, Davis up the middle, Carmichael catch right, Davis run right, Bivens catch a deep ball, Newsome run up the middle, Davis pass deep to Burk or Bivens, Darnell hit you, Davis hit you, it goes on and on!! What a TEAM!! Stop us if you can!!
Don't forget, Carmichael nailed you. Lol

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Bezzer22, The only way ZT wins this game is if the apocalypse happens or a nuke gets dropped in Waverly. Save your money. Your parents don't want you free loading anymore. 8-)
Last edited by Jolly P(irate) on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cpt. Obvious
JV Team

Post by Cpt. Obvious »

:o
seasick80 wrote:
Wow! Obviously that's a lot but I have to point out that you forgot Carmichael hit you! One of his hits made #3 on the hudl top 5 plays of the week in week 11. Of course I don't blame you for forgetting Holden, lol most teams do until he makes a big grab! Oh and don't forget Hendo! Pickin off passes like its his job! Oh wait.. It is his job lol. Obviously we cannot leave the big man out either...... U know I'm talking about D. Lewis aka the leg!!!!! Will he boot it out of the stadium???? Onside???? Bloop kick??? Heck I've even seen him layout the returner!!! Last one I have to mention is the little gorilla on the d-line..... COOPER!!! Kids a beast!! Eats quarterbacks like he's starving!!! No wait! Did I mention that O-line??? U got John Deere, cub cadet, Murray, husquvarna and Briggs n Stratton!!! Those monsters just MOW the defense for all the athletes already mentioned!!! I could keep on going but obviously you get the point!! FBT Burg rolls on into the final 4! :o

olegoat50
Freshman Team

Post by olegoat50 »

Just like Mike Tyson said once...Everyone has a system and game plan until they get hit in the mouth....Burg better not under estimate zane trace speed and Power.......I believe Zane trace have the horses to beat Burg... Not saying they will but this will be a game....No doubt.......Only seen Zane play once but I was impressed with them........Ive seen Burg a couple times...They are solid.....

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

olegoat50 wrote:Just like Mike Tyson said once...Everyone has a system and game plan until they get hit in the mouth....Burg better not under estimate zane trace speed and Power.......I believe Zane trace have the horses to beat Burg... Not saying they will but this will be a game....No doubt.......Only seen Zane play once but I was impressed with them........Ive seen Burg a couple times...They are solid.....
Zane trace impressive. Burg solid. Switch that around and you have something.

olegoat50
Freshman Team

Post by olegoat50 »

I believe i'll keep it just like I wrote it.......Rhonda Rousy fans kinda thought like you Wobycat until she got hit in the mouth...lol ... Rousy thought a kangaroo knocked her out!!! lol...That's why you play the game........

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

I know a 4 turnover game still led to a 3 TD win. But I also know that Burg has to play a great game to beat a 12-0 team. You are not in the Regional Championship by accident. I won't get to confident till the 3rd/4th Quarter and I know it's locked up.

Burg has A LOT of weapons but anything can happen on any night.

Burg by 1-2 TDs

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

A couple hashtags to remember as the chest thumping ramps up this week lol:

#hollyholm #rondarousey

Stay humble and hungry my friends.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I think the burg wins this one. too many weapons. and a solid d. so good luck burg.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Bezzer22
Waterboy

Post by Bezzer22 »

P(irate) wrote:Bezzer22, The only way ZT wins this game is if the apocalypse happens or a nuke gets dropped in Waverly. Save your money. Your parents don't want you free loading anymore. 8-)
youre a 40 year old man that just lives on here because you have nothing better to do with your life :lol:

Return to “Football”