Week 8: Northwest @ Valley

piratepride86
JV Team

Re: Week 8: Northwest @ Valley

Post by piratepride86 »

Thats a shame he is a big boy and should have been good on the line.

SOCMAN05
Freshman Team

Post by SOCMAN05 »

Pirate Pride I agree ! Dont know why he didnt come out this year.

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

I'M BACK............................ :P

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

pmow3 wrote:I'M BACK............................ :P
My long lost friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

I think it's just their security system has a bug in it right now and let me back on.... We will see.... LOL

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

I would like Roth to put Howard in and let him throw the ball alittle bit this game with yates leaving this year I wonder who is going to be next years qb ?

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Here4Fun wrote:I would like Roth to put Howard in and let him throw the ball alittle bit this game with yates leaving this year I wonder who is going to be next years qb ?

Are we talking football or a tax free retirement?

I agree that the main focus for Valley should be to come out and put this one away early and be healthy heading to Ed Miller Stadium next week. I think the final score will be determined by how long the Mohawk starters play against Valley's backups.

Valley 53
NW 19

As for the quarterback next year, I think it is Will's to lose. If he plays 2012 there is a talented 8th grader that may be ready to go in 2013. If one of the sophomores this year wins it next year (Shope or Holbrook) the 8th grader would likely start as a Junior.

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

Crab's brother wrote:
Here4Fun wrote:I would like Roth to put Howard in and let him throw the ball alittle bit this game with yates leaving this year I wonder who is going to be next years qb ?

I agree that the main focus for Valley should be to come out and put this one away early and be healthy heading to Ed Miller Stadium next week. I think the final score will be determined by how long the Mohawk starters play against Valley's backups.

Valley 53
NW 19
As for the quarterback next year, I think it is Will's to lose. If he plays 2012 there is a talented 8th grader that may be ready to go in 2013. If one of the sophomores this year wins it next year (Shope or Holbrook) the 8th grader would likely start as a Junior.
As you may already know Roth is the oc and it his son that you are talking about right? well I think that he will be as good as Yates if he can get the wr that he needs. He is already better than most high school qb out there....!!!

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Here4Fun wrote:
Crab's brother wrote:

Valley 53
NW 19
As you may already know Roth is the oc and it his son that you are talking about right? well I think that he will be as good as Yates if he can get the wr that he needs. He is already better than most high school qb out there....!!!
He's teasing you because you said "Roth", when coach's name is Scott Rolfe. Trust me, we all know coach Rolfe very well and have known him for a long time, as most of us on here played for him a looooonnnngggg time ago.

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

I thought he was teasing wasnt for sure lol.. :lol:

Mr Basketball 14
Freshman Team

Post by Mr Basketball 14 »

Lets see he ROLFE is now the head basketball coach and the offensive coordinator in football and his kid is a good player in Junior high how long before Crabtree decides he has too much power and decides to replace him in football like he did Andy Hall..

val13
Freshman Team

Post by val13 »

Mr Basketball 14 wrote:Lets see he ROLFE is now the head basketball coach and the offensive coordinator in football and his kid is a good player in Junior high how long before Crabtree decides he has too much power and decides to replace him in football like he did Andy Hall..
This may have been the most truthful thing I have heard on SEOP's.

Bo_Diaz
JV Team

Post by Bo_Diaz »

Mr Basketball 14 wrote:Lets see he ROLFE is now the head basketball coach and the offensive coordinator in football and his kid is a good player in Junior high how long before Crabtree decides he has too much power and decides to replace him in football like he did Andy Hall..
Probably about the time Rolfe starts lying to players and parents while stabbing Coach in the back. This is the kind of crap the should have been long gone by now. I like Andy, but in no other profession could you do some of those things and keep your job. Not only that, but things like this pull the kids and the community apart. Right now people should be rallying around this football team and be excited about a possible SOC title and playoff birth.

crab_apple4
JV Team

Post by crab_apple4 »

I'm very close with both coaches (Rolfe and Crabtree) and have always had a good relationship with Coach Hall but I agree with Bo... How does this benefit the good things that are happening right now? I can assure you that things are stable around the Valley program and it's showing on the field.

I really can't believe some people haven't moved on? Both coaches and programs (Valley & Jackson) are doing very well! I wish Coach Hall the best.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

I'm actually kind of stunned. As long as Rolfe and Crabtree have known each other and coached together...it's going to be a shame if whispers start on this subject when the kids are all playing so well.

Bo_Diaz
JV Team

Post by Bo_Diaz »

Jesco White wrote:I'm actually kind of stunned. As long as Rolfe and Crabtree have known each other and coached together...it's going to be a shame if whispers start on this subject when the kids are all playing so well.
I'm with ya! There are some serious sour grapes out there and it only hurts the kids and the community! I hope the current coaching staff are still around to coach my boys when they get to high school.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Or if this kid is that good, and we know what kind of coordinator Rolfe is. Is another school going to offer him a head coaching job this year. Like say a Portsmouth? Just saying..

crab_apple4
JV Team

Post by crab_apple4 »

Rolfe is Valley's head basketball coach and the OC. Not to mention his son is with an AWESOME group of kids. I'd say there is less than a 0% chance of that happening.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Coach Rolfe isnt going anywhere, and there really is no reason for this garbage on here, REGARDLESS of how anyone feels.

Ridiculous...gotta go after a good team some how. Valley will stick together and there will be no further issues, im sure.

I also know Coach Hall...great coach and a good guy. Doing great at Jackson.

Return to “Football”