Oak Hill
ND
Symmes Valley
Green

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Re: SOC1 2009

Post by dirt_cinders »

I believe ND will be better than expected.
Cannot wait until football gets here.

Oakie1
Waterboy

Post by Oakie1 »

Oak Hill will finally win the SOC in football this season. I really don't see East beating the Oaks at home on the turf. If Slone has time, which I think he will, he has got Kyle Ondera on one side and Joey Maynard on the other. Pick your poison. Plus Weston is one fine running back to keep the attack balanced. Oaks too much for anyone in this league for the next two years. IMO.

O_town_ANIMAL
Waterboy

Post by O_town_ANIMAL »

Oakie1 wrote:Oak Hill will finally win the SOC in football this season. I really don't see East beating the Oaks at home on the turf. If Slone has time, which I think he will, he has got Kyle Ondera on one side and Joey Maynard on the other. Pick your poison. Plus Weston is one fine running back to keep the attack balanced. Oaks too much for anyone in this league for the next two years. IMO.

for sure. east will b getting a beat down... ondera and maynard are looking just fine in two a days, our line is twice as better than what it was last year.... well i think, we wont see until game time. westen in the backfield, ondera and maynard out wide with our O line and slone to throw..... its puts a big smile on my face :-D :-D :-D

nobodyspecial
Riding the Bench

Post by nobodyspecial »

O_town_ANIMAL wrote:
Oakie1 wrote:Oak Hill will finally win the SOC in football this season. I really don't see East beating the Oaks at home on the turf. If Slone has time, which I think he will, he has got Kyle Ondera on one side and Joey Maynard on the other. Pick your poison. Plus Weston is one fine running back to keep the attack balanced. Oaks too much for anyone in this league for the next two years. IMO.

for sure. east will b getting a beat down... ondera and maynard are looking just fine in two a days, our line is twice as better than what it was last year.... well i think, we wont see until game time. westen in the backfield, ondera and maynard out wide with our O line and slone to throw..... its puts a big smile on my face :-D :-D :-D

ANd what puts a bigger smile on my face is Garretts,Rawlins,Campa,Bradford and Stringer a lot of possibilties to intercept. :122246

O_town_ANIMAL
Waterboy

Post by O_town_ANIMAL »

nobodyspecial wrote:
O_town_ANIMAL wrote:

ANd what puts a bigger smile on my face is Garretts,Rawlins,Campa,Bradford and Stringer a lot of possibilties to intercept. :122246

wit slone throwing?? haha...ok, how ,amy picks did they have on us last year? if im not mistaking we had more on you :-D i love when you guys talk, when you cme to our house this year make sure your nikes are tied tight and your pads are strapped :122249 :-D :122249

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

Thats alot of talk considering Oak Hill hasnt beat East in probably 5 years. I think its going to be a great game though, if Slone does have time to drop back and throw the ball East could be in trouble. But, I think the Oaks will have a hard time stopping the pass rush so we'll see. Anyway theres a ton of football to be played before anyone can even think about that game.

Downtown
Freshman Team

Post by Downtown »

Don't even worry about this game until the week of the game. There's so many factors and scenarios that could happen before this game. And do not forget about injuries also.

SPAMONY
Varsity

Post by SPAMONY »

gotta go with my little bald headed minfordite

ND should win or share the soc 1 crown this year

SPAMONY
Varsity

Post by SPAMONY »

Tobias wrote:
SPAMONY wrote:gotta go with my little bald headed minfordite

If ND plays the way they did against Southern, they will be lucky to be 1-3 in SOC 1 in 2009!

It's called a SCRIMAGE for a reason

Faclons Forever
Freshman Team

Post by Faclons Forever »

SPAMONY wrote:gotta go with my little bald headed minfordite

I hope your not talking about me! :122246 It's just thinning!Anyways, I think ND's first few games will determine their season. If they lose a lot early on, than they might just put their heads down and give up, but if they start well, they could be a force to contend with.
Last edited by Faclons Forever on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sterling
Waterboy

Post by sterling »

I think if ND is going to have a run at the SOC they may want to re-think the QB spot. #8 plays with alot of grit!

Return to “Football”