Ironton @ Coal Grove in Jamboree game

tigermama
Varsity

Re: Ironton @ Coal Grove in Jamboree game

Post by tigermama »

:
tl895 wrote:bleeding red must have blunt force tramua to the head......

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

tl895 wrote:bleeding red must have blunt force tramua to the head......

We will see. If Delawder doesnt fun for an average of 5 per carry, I owe you one ;-)

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Wouldn't surprise me either. . . it also wouldn't surprise me if he didn't get as many carries as he would in a normal game. 8)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

so this is august 15th. correct.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

The Ironton faithful will see what a RB Delawder is when they watch the scrimmage. He is probably the biggest, strongest and meanest RB you will be on the field with this year.

Unless ol Coach Lutz secretly ties Delawder's shoe strings together, he should put on a 5 yard a carry clinic. :122249

I could care less who has their way in this matchup,I dont have a dog in the fight, but I can tell you with 100% confidence, this Coal Grove team wont be a pushover this year. Not for Ironton, not for anyone.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

What won you over to CG's potential so strongly, BR??? You're a flat-out convert! :lol:

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

I would have to agree with fuzz about Delawder's touches for this one, but I also have to think that we just might show some of our newly found air attack that I have heard so much about.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

so you are saying he'll average 5 yards a carry.

when i played coach lutz hand signaled coach lucas what hole in our scrimmage , and they still could not stop us. true story. :122245

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

just the facts man.

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:so you are saying he'll average 5 yards a carry.

when i played coach lutz hand signaled coach lucas what hole in our scrimmage , and they still could not stop us. true story. :122245

and whats that have to do with our running back getting yards,,,,,,,,anyway all I was saying is Delawder will probably get his touches like this is a regular season game and he just might get five yards a carry, it's up to Ironton's defense to stop that, but we have more weapons than Delawder that the Tigers are going to have to look at and stop. This scrimmage is going to be great for both teams, I truely believe we have the speed that the Tigers are going to see all year so that gets them ready and Ironton can throw a lot of offense at us to test our defense, which was our weak link last year.

juke boxer
JV Team

Post by juke boxer »

It's a scrimmage, so Ironton won't show much. Lutz will check his depth and see who fits where. As far as speed, Burg, Logan and Chilli will have alot of speed. RB's, Derrick Arnold from NY might be the best Ironton has the task of trying to stop.

TigersGameDayFan
JV Team

Post by TigersGameDayFan »

Ironton will most likely have the 1s in a total of 3 series on O and 3 on D then the bench will play the rest of the way...Also ironton in scrimmages usually only run 4 or 5 different plays due to scouts being there watching us....Which i have heard from a reliable source that Ironton has something different to show this season...hmm..im excited.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

TigersGameDayFan wrote:Ironton will most likely have the 1s in a total of 3 series on O and 3 on D then the bench will play the rest of the way...Also ironton in scrimmages usually only run 4 or 5 different plays due to scouts being there watching us....Which i have heard from a reliable source that Ironton has something different to show this season...hmm..im excited.

Tight end screen ;-)

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

fuzzhead wrote:What won you over to CG's potential so strongly, BR??? You're a flat-out convert! :lol:

You know I am an Minford man tried and true. But I have secret ties to the Coal Grove program.....and its not the coaches!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:so you are saying he'll average 5 yards a carry.

Unless you are out on the field wearing a helmet and stopping the running game, I dont think this post has much to do with reality.

When I was 14 and 15 we beat the pants off Ironton in the regional finals in Senior League!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

thats funny, i don't care who you are, i ws just razzin 2 trap. i knew he'd be all over that. i hope it is a competitive scrimmage, especially if it's our only one. we need to have 2 every year, because the 1st team will play nearly none as a unit. and i'm betting it will be mostly up the gut. this is very true. we are not an exciting team at all to watch scrimmage. but i hope its dog eat dog, thats what you need to get ready for da burg.

tigermama
Varsity

Post by tigermama »

Are you talking about senior league baseball? Because if you are, I have to tell you that this is a football forum. ;-)

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

Talented players on both teams this should be the most exciting Jamboree game in Ohio on the 15th. Good Luck and may there be no injuries that could influence the regular season.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

amen zebra 77.

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

if this were game 1-10 it would be about 1.75 ypc ...... scrimmage ...... who cares? it don't count!

Return to “Football”